[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canvas face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Canvas.jpg (60KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
Canvas.jpg
60KB, 346x346px
Every night since I was a kid I've had the same being visit my dreams. He's a man of average height and weight. His skin is made of canvas, his facial features just dents in the fabric. When he talks its chimes in my head, and it gets translated in words on the ground or sky, sometimes its in another language which I have to look up in the morning. The spooky part is he has predicted things, and told me secrets people keep from me. Although he does this rarely, he is never wrong.
>>
Is he good or bad?
>>
>>17278273
He's neutral, he's just bored and powerful. Some dreams he leads me to die, others he saves me, or warns me. Most of the time he just fucks with me, kinda a troll.

Wanna hear a specific dream? Anyone have any theories as to what he is?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (17KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
17KB, 375x375px
>>17278251
Spooky. I had a nightmare about a similar canvas man wearing a pilgrims hat. But he was rakishly thin, dirty and frayed. He was wandering casually across a moonlit field at a distance. I feel he sensed me watching him. He stopped, turned his head towards me and screaming a silent scream; started running towards me with an inhuman speed and gait.

I was face to canvas face with this creature, when my girlfriend woke me from my sleep. I was drenched with sweat. Apparently, I had been whimpering and screaming for almost five mintues before she could wake me.

My canvas man terrified me. There was no neutrality here. He exuded evil. He was built for terror.
>>
>>17278341
In one of my dreams he did something pretty creepy.
I was just sitting with him on some rocks looking over a field of blue tullips, when the tulips started shaking and turning red. I got this immense sense of dread and he told me I had to get out of there, a huge white horse with turquoise stones for eyes appeared behind us. He walked up to it and ripped the whole thing in half, told me to crawl into its stomach. So I crawled in, and he put the horse back together, and I felt it start to walk. Suddenly I saw something trying to get in with me, eventually burrowing itself in. I picked it up, and it was a blue dogs eye, with sharp hairs on the bottom it was using to move. More and more came in, starting to fill the stomach. I began to eat them so I wouldnt drown, but they literally started flooding in so I couldn't keep up. I ended up drowning to death, then mind numbing silence and blackness that seemed hours before I woke up.
>>
>>17278379
Perhaps he is a warning messenger of sorts? He tried to save you by putting you in the horse? Save you from the eyes? My ragged man did not seem to wish me harm. I was simply terrified to the point if flight. His actions were as if to say "Why are you here! Get out!". A trespasser in his domain. I had witnessed something I shouldn't have.That was his field. His moon. His night.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.