[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO types

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: ufo.jpg (166KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
166KB, 1600x1200px
Which kind of UFO is the most iconic?

[spoiler]Which kind is your favorite?[/spoiler]
>>
J2 because nobody can disprove a huge white triangle flying 200 ft above ground level.
>>
>>17275812
I agree.
>>
File: 1453087596863.jpg (61KB, 600x321px) Image search: [Google]
1453087596863.jpg
61KB, 600x321px
>>17275614
I like the moon.
>>
>>17275614
I'm a fan of the swamp gases, though I do have a fondness for weather balloons.
>>
I want an A5, dat panoramic view
>>
>>17275812
That's not what he's asking.
>>
>>17275614
N4 master race, reporting in
>>
File: 1407186151384.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1407186151384.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>17275614
*spreads anus*
Yes
*closes anus*
>>
>>17275614
F8, cuz it reminds me of my token I use for lucid dreaming
>>
File: 54764476_p0.jpg (408KB, 692x564px) Image search: [Google]
54764476_p0.jpg
408KB, 692x564px
Probably C4 or K3. I like J5
>>
>>17275614
>No cube-shaped UFO
It's the only encounter i ever had, it was a perfect cube, roughly the size of a car, with a kind of rough, metallic texture to it, just hanging in the air. I simply couldn't believe it. I didn't have a camera phone at the time, i was staring at it for about 5 minutes, then slowly but surely i got a very bad feeling about it, like it was about to suck me inside or something, so i just walked away, while pretty much still looking at it until it went out of sight. The weird thing about it is this building right next to where it happened. It's a huge office complex mostly occupied by the German company Thyssen-Krupp, and one part of the building is really peculiar, as it is surrounded by golden scaffolding, which is illuminated by night time, creating the image of a perfect golden cube. Isn't this some thing in alchemy or something, the golden cube? What's also somehow special about the illuminated cube part is that it's not illuminated every night, but only certain nights, like for instance on saturdays, which makes me think the room is only used on certain occasions. The bulding is right next to some shut down train tracks, above where i also once saw a bright light just shooting up into the sky. As you might know, Thyssen-Krupp is a steel and arments manufacturer with a nazi past as well, part of the German industrial elite so to speak, so i have this weird feeling of a shady group having meetings at this place, gives me the creeps whenever i pass it to be honest.
Anyone else ever saw a cube-shaped UFO or heard anything about it?
>>
File: 1452461467664.png (78KB, 325x323px) Image search: [Google]
1452461467664.png
78KB, 325x323px
>>17280130
Resistance is futile
>>
>>17278651
The epitome of /x/, faggotry renounced countlessly by none other than.
>>
>>17275614
L2 moonman master race reporting for race abduction duty
>>
File: 420.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>>17280628
>being drunk
>720 noscope into the sky
>"wow! A spacecraft"
>losing a can of swaghetti
>mistaking the moon with an ufo
>mfw
>>
They are all soo fucking ugly. The benefits are not worth it senpai, lets just stick with the space planes.
>>
>>17275614
B2 is most iconic but I like J6 most.
>>17282253
There are no Space Planes - we're being lied to again...
>>
Only "encounter" I have ever had was with an L4 except it was more stretched out in the vertical sense.

>be 10
>Cape Coral, Fl
>playing in the big condo driveway at night with little bro around 9 @ night
>got odd feeling being watched, stop dead in my tracks and look straight up
>night sky above, 100 ft up, area the size of 2 buses, is all warped
>whatever it is, is really good at being transparent, but I'm staring right at it
>don't say a word, little bro, 7, looks up at the exact same spot
>ask him, "you see that?" he respond yeah
> state right at it for a good 30 seconds, can see the edges of the warp
>in an instant with no warning or effect, it beams out of their in a straight line, or at least what I assume to be straight
>know bro saw it too because he had his back to me and I saw he tracked it the same way I did without looking at me

I think I may have interrupted them or something, dafuq were they doing there?
>>
>>17278910
He asked me for my favorite, you homo.
>>
The most common are probably orbs of light. They range in color but I think the most popular ones and white and a orange/yellow color.
>>
Well no one will believe me and probably never has but H1 is most similar to what I saw very clearly one evening.
>>
>>17275614
I once had a dream that I got abducted straight out of the backseat of a moving car by D2.

Except it was taller (proportionate to diameter), beige, and had a shitton of blinking lights everywhere.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.