[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightmare Spider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Hey guys so my friend is in some trouble. There's a spider above their bed (not sure what kind) but when they tried to go to sleep they had a bad time and woke back up after a few minutes. I told them to get rid of the spider but they refuse and just want to go to sleep. This spider is very dangerous and can cause sleep paralysis. The spider can appear in many shapes and forms but one of the signs is that it will position itself above your place of sleeping. This is the location where it carries out it's attack. If you are lucky you will experience a nightmare and wake up like my friend did. This is how you know you have a Nightmare Spider. Do not go back to sleep after this without removing the spider from your home. You will not get another chance. If you are not lucky you will continue to sleep and have nightmares without waking up. There is a very high chance that when you finally awaken you will experience sleep paralysis. If your eyes are able to look up at the ceiling you will see the spider during the event. The luckiest of people are able to wake without the paralysis from the spider.

Pic related is just a random spider, again the Nightmare Spider can take the form of any type of spider. You can only tell if it is a Nightmare Spider by the signs I described above. If there is ever a spider above your sleeping place please remove it from your house in any way possible. I'm worried for my friend and have convinced them not to go back to sleep, but they do not want to remove the spider. I am glad I recognized the signs and that they chose to talk to me before trying to go back to sleep. I want others to know about this event so that they can stay safe and keep their friends and family safe.
>>
>>17274372
A nightmare spider? Really? You're gonna have to try harder with your RP there friendo.
>>
So stupid. Spiders are good luck, OP. Above the bed, they act as natural dream catchers.
>>
>>17274466
Exactly, this spider is catching the dreams and leaving you with nightmares!
>>
File: 1434465187680.png (33KB, 293x293px) Image search: [Google]
1434465187680.png
33KB, 293x293px
>>17274485
Spiders catch small insects. Not dreams. Dreams would provide nothing to the spider, it likely wouldn't even be able to interpret anything it did get. This is stupid. Why am I replying to this?
>>
>>17274372
This sounds like a badly written SCP.
>>
>>17274492
This isn't a normal spider!!!!!!

>>17274498
It's based off a real experience, you need to be careful.
>>
>>17274372
That spider is super!
>>
Hire a party of adventurers to kill it, you should be able to find some in your local tavern.
>>
>>17274573
My friend is underage, I'm not sure they can get to a tavern.
>>
OP is on to something. I've had sleep paralysis my whole life and have woken up to see spiders countless times. One time a giant spider was pulsatingin time with my thoughts and I did have sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17274586
I could recount all of my spider paralysis tails but I am not lying OP might be making it up but spiders and a stand out theme to my attacks
>>
>>17274372

That's hilarious.

I've had this tulpa for nearly a decade.

Spiders are bro, OP. You should stop being a faggot.
>>
OP actually makes a good thread and provides me with some clarity and lutterally all of x shuts on him. Don't you kids have your star signs to talk about. Also stop making tulpa references every day in every thread those tulpa threads haven't been around in like 4 years and even then they weren't as bad as eveyone says
>>
File: fxyVPAP.jpg (205KB, 990x825px) Image search: [Google]
fxyVPAP.jpg
205KB, 990x825px
Anyone trip benadryl here?
>>
>>17274595
Tell some stories! Most spiders are good but I think there are evil ones out there.
>>
File: theraphosa4.jpg (181KB, 575x383px) Image search: [Google]
theraphosa4.jpg
181KB, 575x383px
did someone say spiders?
>>
>>>>17274669
>live in the woods in a little trailer. Bugs are a yearly nucence
>start having very bad bouts of sleep paralysis. thrashing seizure sleep paralysis.
>wake up seeing things. Sometimes wake up out of a dead sleep to look square at a spider looking back at me before falling back into a trance like sleep.
>wake up one night and I'm covered in spiders, they attack me and I fight them and fall back asleep. Wake up, no spiders.
>spider dreams continue. I often wake up seeing spiders and don't know if they're real.
>One dream I am meeting alien abduction victims, one guy "train man Jack" is talking to me about being from space, showing me his fucked up deformed babies that "came from space" ever so often pauses, has a seizure and a large spider tried to crawl out of his throat.
>He will regain control and then refocus his dead eyes on me and begin again 28th his messed up stories
>realize the spider is somehow in control of him
>later see other people screaming so hard their jaws dislocate
>wake up and walk to my grand parent's house
>get on computer. It has internet. Automatically look up mila jovovich, she's in a new movie what's it called? The fourth kind dealing with sleep paralysis and abduction.
>See an abduction victim scream so hard his jaw dislocated in the teailer
>Oh my. I'm in the eye of the storm this time..
>>
>>17274772
My phone autocorrects words to numbers with "th" on the end it did it three times just writing this sentence
>>
>>17274772
That is very interesting. Did you have a strong fear of spiders before this event?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.