[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The filmed sightings around Hoia forest are some of the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Hoia.png (651KB, 1026x734px) Image search: [Google]
Hoia.png
651KB, 1026x734px
The filmed sightings around Hoia forest are some of the most mysterious and interesting UFO sightings worldwide. It's in a place where there's basically no sekrit amurican secred ayylmao base.

Still
>thousands of sightings of the phenomena from people all around the city
>I myself have vivid memory of it
>the forest in one of the world's most haunted forests
>People disappear for days only to come back and act as if only a few minutes passed (time anomalies)
>trees are twisted
>faces / silhouettes in pictures

But it's in Romania so basically no one besides paranormal fans know about any of it. I'm always thinking of going there one day, take a ton of pictures and report back to /x/ in real time through my phone internet, but I wear to god I'm afraid to go. People have been attacked there, got lost there, went missing there. I've only been once, and only to the edge of the forest and there's evil there. It felt so eerie for some reason. It was even before I ever knew anything about paranormal. I was maybe 12 years old tops, and I still felt afraid of the forest, and I've lived all my life close to a forest. There's just something evil there.

Why I made this thread though, is because I do want to go there one of these days and report back. It's basically so close to home and I'm interested in such things, it's the most "haunted" place nearby and if I could record something interesting, that would be cool.

My question is, what should I take? How should I prepare? I'm 100% taking a dagger with, my phone, a flashlight because God knows what I'll get into. I'm getting dressed for a tough hike even though it's not hard, but again, who knows what I'll get into.
Food too, but packed in plastic bags so it won't emanate much smell. I heard tales of dog packs and dogmen in that fucking forest.
>>
Fire arm. blade. GPS tracker. Bible. at least one friend. Maybe blaze orange clothes....
>>
>>17270986

just grab a good video recorder, some food and have fun! i hope u recorded some good shit
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.