[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good movies with ayy lmaos in them? I just got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: large[1].jpg (22KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
22KB, 500x267px
What are some good movies with ayy lmaos in them?

I just got done watching the andromeda strain and it was pretty good, I also just watch contact, another decent alium movie.
>>
Paul (2011)
>>
Fire in the sky spooked me really hard when I was a kid
>>
>>17269844
The Fourth kind
>>
>>17269844
I liked the one about disappearances in alaska and the hypnotist, can't remember the name. A lot of people thought it was corny tho.
>>
I liked Ejecta. It's on Netflix.
>>
>>17269844
Fire in the sky
4th kind
Dark skies
Communion
My uncle the alien
And i dont remember the xfiles movie name, 4 i think. It had bees that would sting people, they pass out and get abducted by aliens
Then the McPherson tapes, if you find the one where it ends with the kid alone in the room then you may have found the real one
>>
>>17272520
this
>>
>>17269844
"Under the skin"
it is really weird and creepy
>>
>>17269844
The mcpherson tape
>>
>>17269850
Found the libtard
>>
>>17272729
dude read the book too. get it on audio book if you dont like reading.

book is way creepier. that's one you cant get out of your head long after finishing it
>>
>>17273141
i luv reading, i didn't knew it was book too.
i'm poor fag tho, is there free pdf i can search for?
>>
Altered
>>
>>17273136
Nigga what are you on
>>
>>17269844
Aliens:
>Fire In The Sky
>Alien Abduction+
>Altered
>The 4th Kind
>Grey Skies
>Absence
>Breeders
>Invasion
>Independence Day+
>District 9+
>Invasion of the Body Snatchers
>Super 8
>Close Encounters of the Third Kind
>Slither
>The Faculty
>Infection: The Invasion Begins
>Signs
>Killer Klowns From Outer Space
>Alien Uprising
>Endangered Species
>The Objective
>Unidentified
>Dark Skies
>Cloverfield
>Skyline
>Extraterrestrial
>>
>>17273136
It's not a bad movie m8
>>
John Carpenter's The Thing
>>
Dark Skies was okay.
It wasn't necessarily spoopy, more so just unsettling.
>>
>>17275236

Most of these are just shitty ass horror flicks with an ayyliem monster. They don't approach the abduction problem seriously.
>>
>>17272520
absolutely shit movie 0/10 do not watch.
>>
>>17272668
The X-Files: Fight the Future

Warning: contains aliums
>>
>>17269844
E. T.
>>
>>17276167

The Extra Testicle?
>>
>>17276855
No, the Erotic Tentacles
>>
>>17276101
Are you fucking serious?
Go watch documentaries if you want testimonials from people.
>>
>>17276156
Parts of the movie were really corny, but I'm going to have to be honest. I had an abduction experience that changed my life, the way I view life, everything. It changed my life forever. I question a lot more now than I used to.

Anyway, I watched this movie, and there was one scene in particular that basically made me re-live the past and it was all I could think about for days.
>>
>>17269844
>Andromeda Strain
Isn't that Michael Crichton book/movie about contagion? Are you telling me there are aliums?

>>17272520
I still need to see this still.
>>
>>17274588
>>17275886
It's literally Big Bang Theory the Movie in terms of how laughably pro atheist the whole thing is and presenting anyone who isn't as ignorant.
>>
Lots of Outer Limits episodes.
I liked second season the most.
>>
>>17272520

Don't bother with this shit.

Really sloppy slasher flick with ayyliem theme.

Apparently, the greys just murder people in the middle of the night by stabbing them in the chest, for no other reason than AYYY.

0/10 fucking shit cunt garbage.
>>
>>17269844
District 9
>>
>>17278712
This is false
>>
File: 4.jpg (39KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
39KB, 367x500px
>>17269844
The fourth kind is 7/10 but it has some good moments
>>
https://youtu.be/qBUPqnOlvZk
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
You'll think I'm joking, but Godzilla vs Monster Zero (Invasion of Astro Monster) has some pretty damn creepy atmosphere. Even when the aliums reveal themselves, there's still mystery as to what the fuck is going on with them.
>>
Requests..?

You know what to do...
>>
anyone lnows worthwile documentaries on aliums ?
>>
>>17278662
It only had two religious people, it portrayed them as ignorant because I'm pretty sure there's a lot of people in the southern US like that, and it's a funny caricature.
>>
OP here, watched the fourth kind and Dark Skies. Fourth kind seriously made me jittery last night and dark skies is a pretty good, if a bit dumb, horror movie.
>>17278649
I guess stricly speaking there's no aliums in andromeda strain. But there is some spoopy stuff about the virus that does get revealed in the movie.
>>
The Arrival? Hurrr
I liked it back in the days, the SFX are somewhat dated now.
>>
>>17269844
Extraterrestrial (2014) has ayy lmaos and some decent UFO action, plus it's directed by the Grave Encounters guys and has a really cool nod to the X Files towards the end. (Not to mention Emily Perkins from Ginger Snaps).
>>
>>17279103
Me again, I could like a remake... bonus points for it without Charlie Sheen this time.
>>
>>17278662
Boo hoo, did the mean comedy movie hurt your feelings?
>>
>>17278662
Contactees and Christians do not mix very well, give it a break, Anon.
I- I just got that old style two words captcha, what the hell is happening?
>>
>>17275236
>Cloverfield
That's a kaiju movie, not aliens.
>>
>>17269844
>>
>>17279466
The kaiju came from space tho. You see the comet he lands on during the end of the movie.
>>
>>17275236
The Cloverfield monster is not an alien. Just a giant deep-sea creature.
>>
>>17279488
>lands from space
>its deep sea monster
you people
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.