[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Symbols

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: symbol.png (5KB, 347x281px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.png
5KB, 347x281px
I noticed like 2 days ago that a symbol did pop up in my Display.
>you did it
Hurr durr
>someone else did it
Nobody in my house touch each other computer without permission and we all hate fingers on screen

Anyway, I did draw the symbol as best I could. Used black background otherwise I couldn't see it, for me it looks like a greek symbol for the zodiac signs. Other /x/ anons said it looked like a bit Allah in arabic.

Any ideas? Random dirt on the display? I tried to take pictures, but it doesn't appear.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (79KB, 977x568px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
79KB, 977x568px
>2016
>stumped by his own computer
>doesn't recognize the name of allah
>>
>>17269766
I did google search for Allah in arabic, it really isn't that much alike. I used to see shadow people, shadow of cats running in my house, shadows of snakes and such. So I am a bit paranoic when such things happen
>>
File: aEzN8z9_700b.jpg (193KB, 556x2099px) Image search: [Google]
aEzN8z9_700b.jpg
193KB, 556x2099px
>>17269717
>>
>>17269829
Well fuck me, is this for real? I know some people around me who got exorcised. Actually, my family and people I know are apparently normally once in a while assaulted by negative creatures. Be it on dreams or seeing them walking among us
>>
>>17269866
Crowley didn't draw a demon.
>>
>>17269989
He did. A bunch of cult followers of crowley even worship that image. Education is key sir.
>>
>>17269866
>KJV only

Shitposting disregarded
>>
>>17269829
May I ask source on those info on the image? I remember to have seen people posting it hereo on /x/, but as I am not a resident member of this board ...

btw OP here, google reverse image didn't lead me to 9gag or anything alike.
>>
>>17270107
I am the source. I made it.
>>
File: x298.jpg (27KB, 674x533px) Image search: [Google]
x298.jpg
27KB, 674x533px
This is drawn in the dust inside of the storm windows in my room which haven't been opened in the entirety of my time in this house. (10+ years)

I only noticed it about 2 years ago.

This shitty drawing on paint doesn't even do it justice. It looks very eloquent and purposefully done.
>>
>>17270185
I forgot to ask, does this have any semblance of anything else?

The only thing I've noticed is that if you rotate it slightly it looks like an Egyptian eye.
>>
>>17270146
Looks interesting the channel, the question may sound stupid but are you Christian?
>>
>>17270196
Yes, I am.
>>
>>17270196
that's "Pet3r." He claims to be a Christian but pretty much ignores everything the Bible says, particularly Jesus in the Gospels. He's been warned and banned repeatedly for spamming those youtube links, but he always comes back and tries again.
>>
>>17270206
I have never used Pet3r as my name, lol. Who are you going on about?
>>
>>17270206
At least by what I did read quickly on the channel, it did look on point or some theories that looked interesting
>>
>>17270230
Of course I am banned and hated.
>And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
>>
>>17270230
Eh, only if you think listening to some 20 something burble on about how the recording industry is SATAN.

You know the little fraud preacher kid from There Will Be Blood? Pretty much the same idea, only fewer followers.
>>
>>17270242
Of course a few things here I don't exactly think it sound good ot evne for theories. People selling their soul for fame and money, I can believe. But pointing finger at who did this? don't think it's possible.

There are also some of those he posted that doesn't make sense, but there are some good ones.
>>
>>17270294
What does not make sense to you?
Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's wrong.
And that guy up there, you speak to him like he knows it all, he's the most ignorant guy I have ever seen on here, so do as you wish. He's a filthy heretic.
>>
>>17270314
>Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's wrong.
It's not about "I don't understand" but directly to "This literally sound like a fiction text because of how absurd it is". Those about the artists are pretty much on this level, but as I said I can believe people sell their soul for fame or money.
>>
>>17270329
>This literally sound like a fiction text because of how absurd it is

>“Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.”

All I posted is in line with the Bible.
>>
>>17270329
There's a basic problem with this idea as it relates to any sort of Christian theology, namely that the honest desire to "sell one's soul," which is to say deny God/Jesus, automatically condemns one's soul. In short, the mere act of wanting to sell your soul eliminates the need of the Adversary to buy it; he had it the minute you made that conscious choice.

So while I would agree, were the offer ever to actually exist, I could definitely see humans that would take it, I can't imagine an actual scenario in which the offer could exist, at least in the Christian model. We'd have to move outside that theology for "deals with the devil" to make any theological sense.
>>
>>17270338
Yes, but how can I possibly know if the artists ever said such thing clearly? Of course a few edgy retards would, but most of them don't seen that dumb to do this. Specially because a few years ago being related to satanism was seen very bad.
>>
>>17270348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDM7D1teDco
>>
>>17270346
It is not actually possible to "sell" ones soul. Satan however is the father of lies, so he will tell you it is and once you do it, you cannot ever reverse it. The truth is, nothing really happens, your soul is yours, you're still a condemned sinner, so when that person dies in their sins, that's over for them. Their fate would be the same if they did not ever "sell" their soul to satan.

Jesus died for ALL sins.
The only sin that will send you to hell, is unbelief.
>>
Anyway guys, with this weird symbol on my display I thought of washing it with holy water, I honestly don't fear such things but the thing is I find it quite peculiar and thought that it was better to cleanse something that I constantly use for work.
>>
>>17270348
Some more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIhdTY3x830
>>
>>17270353
>>17270385
>Of course a few edgy retards would
And you did show me literally edgy people
>>
>>17270399
I am not here to convince you or anyone, only to share the truth. God bless.
>>
>>17269829
not much of a ξ in OP's image
>>
File: 1452406732068.jpg (294KB, 900x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1452406732068.jpg
294KB, 900x1151px
a
>>
>>17270360
Sorry, I don't feel you have any actual insights into these matters. Your declarations are, to my mind, arbitrary and baseless.
>>
>>17270575
Key words "I don't feel"
Doesn't matter what you feel.
>>
>>17270185
>>17270192
Does anyone have any idea?
>>
>>17270594
Proof positive that I'm right about you. We're all just expressing our opinions, me, you, everyone. The only difference is yours are uniformed and you're a mixture of stupid enough, self absorbed enough and dishonest enough to claim that your ideas are anything but your opinions. You're a very unpleasant, very unintelligent person.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.