[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal story I have for you I was about 19 or 20 and drove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: stars_texture2959.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
stars_texture2959.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
Paranormal story I have for you

I was about 19 or 20 and drove to this place to smoke some reefer. You could lay down and look at the stars. Anyway I smoke my joint and am looking at the stars. I see about 6 stars start to move into a triangle formation, I immediately think Ayys are afoot. Then it gets strange, when I focus to the center of the star formation my vision starts to get blurry. I look away and start staring again and the same thing happens. After I do this about 3 more times I get freaked out and book it to my car.

I did used to be a really paranoid stoner, but I've never got that freaked out before.

So was it Ayys or drugs? You decide
>>
this happened to me but I was drunk
>>
>>17267468

That's not paranormal. I get visuals from weed. It can do that.
>>
>>17267703
stfu shill

OP what you experienced was a close encounter with either a government craft or some other kinda craft who the fuck knows

but the blurriness thing, i've experienced it as well, i think it's a cloaking thing.
>>
>>17268830
I love conspiritards, as soon as someone says anything against your claim the automatic retort is SHILL! SHILL! SHILL! because they have to protect their fragile belief system and can't handle any amount of scrutiny.

OP was high as fuck and you don't think that might have anything to do with anything in the scenario?
>>
>>17269877
And the mind is insular and can't be more receptive to the spiritual world when it's high as a kite? Can you prove your hallucinations came from you?
>>
>>17269877
have you ever smoked weed and seen a star begin to move irregularly and then disappear

no

then the point you're making is kind of dumb

seriously if you get 'visuals' off of weed i'm inclined to think that you are under the age of 18
>>
>>17267703
Op here, weed does NOT give you visuals I can say this for a fact, I used to be huge stoner and the blurriness never happened to me once except for this time
>>
File: 4chan x ufo june 20 2015.jpg (4MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
4chan x ufo june 20 2015.jpg
4MB, 2988x5312px
reality is subjective deal with it

pic related: a ufo i saw when i was high on weed
>>
>>17270264
you were staring at all black with bright lights your eyes could be blurring because of the strain
>>
File: image.jpg (263KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263KB, 1080x1920px
The Ayys were connecting with you on a dank level and tying to tell you to keep smoking the Kush every day
>>
File: 8569200535_b82b8a3b0b.jpg (144KB, 416x500px) Image search: [Google]
8569200535_b82b8a3b0b.jpg
144KB, 416x500px
>>17270269
>subjective reality
>tries to make a point with weed

Man, I smoke every now and then for shits but do you really make such a big deal about a hallucinogen that you have to use it for a statement? That subjective reality is complete bullshit. You're just used to escaping reality, so you've deluded your self into easing the disassociation with "subjective-unbound-realities". I bet you're the same kind of faggot that argues for "medical marijuana", despite only buying high THC strains instead of CBD.
>>
Probably ayys, OP.
>>
Possibly, I was in Los Angeles so the sky wasn't very dark
>>
My friend and I saw 2 shadow people walking by the public pool we were parked by. We were smoking but I've never gotten visuals like that. It seems a lot of paranormal stories come from smoking the ganja. Like the expanded consciousness lubricates our seeing into other dimensions.
>>
>>17267468
My friend had same problem. he died week later
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.