[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe? Ever seen a UFO? Are aliens real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12

File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
Do you believe? Ever seen a UFO? Are aliens real?
>>
>>17267454
Yeah, twice. Once when I was eight and another time about seven months ago
>>
Once when I was 12 or 13, my family was driving back from costco, and there was a large circular object with colored lights on the rims.
Turned out to be some engineering student's who'd just built a really dope ass kite
but it was unidentified and flying for quite a bit before we figured it out, so that counts.
I do believe in alien life, but I seriously doubt that any has ever visited earth at a time when humans were around.
>>
I know I've seen one any my mother actually called the police over one and she's not the type to be scared by anything.
>>
I've seen some weird stuff but i have no evidence to confirm or deny any extra terrestrial behavior
>>
I sometimes wonder if I was abducted. I have a couple odd memories from my childhood, one that I always rule out as a dream but the other I still can't figure out. Anybody interested?
>>
I've seen multiple UFOs over multiple decades. Are they extraterrestrial in origin? The jury's still out as far as I'm concerned, but I want to believe.

>>17267724
I'd love to hear more. I have one odd, irreconcilable memory from my early twenties and have experienced missing time.
>>
>>17267454
That wouldn't be possible for the timeline I come from.
>>
>>17267454
I've seen two ufo's
one was a very bright satellite that made a 90degree angle

The other was odd. We all have seen pic related in videos or live. I've seen blue, green ,red meteors. I know what natural things in the sky looks like.
But i saw a very slow green light over the horizon. That green light had a small "tail" made of little white lights.
Those little lights where always at the same place and turned on and off slowly but regularly.

It was like small meteor but in a very artificial way. I've seen this phenomenon for around 20 minutes and it only traveled a little portion of the sky before disappearing in the horizon. it was really slow.

The best part is before disappearing behind the horizon. One of the little white light was "detached" and "fell" toward the ground.
>>
>>17268512
*pic related
>>
>>17267454
Claiming that ayylmaos dont real in 21ct is like taking a glass of water from the ocean and saying whales dont real.
>>
3 times
>Be camping inland from sydney in desert
>See three lights appear in field 300m away
>watch for 5 mins as they do some weird shit
>Decide to run towards it
>Get 150m closer and they dissapear
>walk back, gone 15 mins, friends were freaked out
>Anon you were gone two hours
>Shows watch

Second incident very recent, saw a fleet of 12 UFO's about 2 km from farm flying across the skyline inland, intermediate blinking red lights.

Third sighting 4 days later, was watching a satallite going across sky, it curves slightly and isn't dimming like they usually do.
It reaches a stationary star which immediately takes off in other direction zig-zagging and fast.
At that height they would have been very large craft, incredibly nimble, and extremely quick.
>>
>>17268537
Fat people exist I'm afraid.
>>
>>17267454
We've seen UFOs twice with my friends.

First time was while we were on a school trip in French Pyrenees.

Second time was when we went to the mountains near of our hometown. Sobotka peak is very interesting, it's a home to the oldest known place of Slavic pagan worship in central Europe, maybe that has something to do with it.

Both times we've seen a white flying object moving in a strange way that suddenly went up with an incredible speed and disappeared.

Both observations took place between 1995-2000, nothing since then.
>>
>>17268860
seen the same shit! only this was in the Midwest USA. multiple witnesses

if you guys want to see my abduction story with pictures, go to the 'best UFO pics' thread with the thumbnail image of the Battle of Los Angeles and scroll to the bottom
>>
>>17269019
What did you see exactly?
The red lights? the landed craft? the satellites?
>>
>>17269019
wow very nice, fuck reading story
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1558x666px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1558x666px
How familiar is this face to you
>>
>>17267454
Of course they aren't real
who told you that bullshit?
>>
>>17269120
They are very real, open your damn mind.
>>
There's an ongoing contact happening in White Cloud Michigan, along with pictures of an alien. Story is being suppressed
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 126x120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 126x120px
>>17269120
>>
I've seen a bright orb hover in the night sky for a couple of mins and it dropped out a smaller orb that slowly descended behind a treeline. After which the larger orb just vanished from view.
>>
File: smoking.gif (2MB, 275x205px) Image search: [Google]
smoking.gif
2MB, 275x205px
>>
>>17269190
link to more info?
>>
https://plus.google.com/110289799257750156253/posts

That's the google+ page of who's reporting it. Word is they re God's army, with a new DNA to build a stairway to heaven. No kidding.
>>
>>17268860
Time warp? That's some dope shit son
>>
>>17268860
Surely you should've seen the sun changing or the night sky changing if this occurred?
>>
Any decent alien or paranormal podcasts out there?
Been doing up Last Podcast on the Left for a while and I'm getting bored of them continually going back to the serial killer well.
>>
>>17267454
ofc aliens are real they are like 10000000000 light years away from earth. Its too far away and we will never reach them
>>
>>17267876
This pretty much sums my experiences and thoughts on this.
The only thing I know for sure I'd our government/s, or a t least some of their rogue/clandestine agencies know a lot more then they are letting on.
>>
>>17268512
That's the way meteors are suppose to look.
>>
>>17269061
I've seen that guy before. He was in my room when I was a 7 years old....standing over me
>>
I may have been "abducted"

I definitely have seen "UFO"s

They are demons

Ghosts are also demons

Trust neither

Pls
>>
File: 1453554720938.jpg (104KB, 702x811px) Image search: [Google]
1453554720938.jpg
104KB, 702x811px
>>17267454
To say that there isn't other life out there is just ignorant. Obviously, there are not these AYY LMAO aliens and shit, just other life forms.
>>
>>17272227
>just other life forms
those...
those would be aliens, then
>>
years ago Me, my neighbor and a little sibling were playing outside and we had a ball but it inflated, they both went inside to find another and i stayed outside

It's just me by myself and I see this disk flying pretty fast with flashing lights of Blue, purple, red, yellow, green. I wish i can project my memory to show it.
>>
>>17272271
I think they mean there aren't any greys or any other stereotypical alien.
>>
I saw a triangle shaped "something" with three lights east of portland, oregon while camping with friends. This was 1997 or 1998. Everyone there saw it - it seemed to be hovering and then started moving away slowly at first and then wooooosh out of sight.
I always assumed it was a secret military thing, tho what they were doing flying there I have no idea.
>>
>>17272402
Me, my mom, and at least 4 other people saw one like that over a wooded area north of Birmingham, Alabama back around 1988.
>>
>>17269198
What color was the orb?
>>
>>17267454
Well I either saw a star pop up like a meteorite, a small light trail and move about 2 inches across the sky the make a 90 degree turn travel two inches and disappear. Sure not as powerful as seeing it close but what I saw BC was pretty impossible, the closest thing I could come up with is that it was two meteorites
>>
>>17268512
>one was a very bright satellite that made a 90degree angle
Ive seen something similar, Ive told this story before here but didn't get much of a response.
>be 2006 or 07
>Palmerston North, New Zealand
>11ish at night
>go outside for a smoke
>be amateur astronomer and a planefag so I know what a star,satellite or plane looks like at night
>look up into sky while smoking try to find my favorite constellations
>notice a single point of light moving across the sky at what seemed to be airliner speed
>just a single white light no blinking or flashing
>didn't think much of it
>out corner of my eye notice a second point of light moving almost perpendicular to first and a bit faster
>notice second light is on an intercept course with first
>when 2nd light gets to about a thumb width away(held out at arms length) 1st light INSTANTANEOUSLY goes 90 degrees in the other direction away from 2nd while increasing its speed dramatically, much much faster then 2nd light
>2nd light matches the speed straight away and chases the 1st
>both disappear over the horizon in a matter of seconds
Was it aliens? fuck knows, New Zealand has no fast movers in its air force there are no international flight lanes over NZ let alone that part of the country,No publicly known aircraft can maneuver they way the first light did anyway, I have no idea what altitude it was at but there was no sound to what I saw.
>>
>>17267454
I've got a story.
>at the movie theatre
>me and my friend are seeing the new avengers on opening night
>half hour before movie starts
>friend wants to go for a smoke
>we go outside
>stand there while he lights up
>after a couple minutes he points to the sky
>"do you see that up there?"
>look where hes pointing
>immediately spot an arrangement of 3 lights in a triangle
>they stay in a perfect triangle while moving slowly
>most stars pass behind it but a couple pass in front
>stand there and stare at it for a good ten minutes
>eventually it leaves our view
To this day I believe it was some kind of space craft.
>>
>>17273988
if stars are passing infront of it, I doubt it was a solid object
>>
>>17269262
That is some "Made in Heaven" kind of shit right there
>>
>>17273999
but he also said some moved behind it, suggesting some physical (or at least light-interfering) body. Either way, it's weird.
>>
I saw a bunch of UFOs zipping about doing something and then all shooting off in a line so fast you wouldn't even see them if you were looking for them.
>>
Yes. More than a few. Of course.
In order
1. Big metallic cigar shape hover and vanish at a distance of ~ 5 miles.
2. Lone white orbs/plasma balls on few different occasions.
3. The CRAZIEST. Walking home from gym, clear night, looking up at sky for UFOs (knowing they're real) see side of neon blue outline and green center line of a vesica pisces shaped craft, exactly like (l) but sideways, coming to a point in the direction of travel, with green center light/line going about 3/4 of way to back end, which also didn't fully connect to a point like the front. It zoomed and vanished, which then led me to have the hardest BRAIN RUSH and tingles down my spine the rest of the walk home.

>>
The best kind take over ships.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 211x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 211x429px
>>
File: 1449890510285.jpg (76KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449890510285.jpg
76KB, 480x720px
Yes, yes, yes.

The Omega Conspiracy Dr. I D E Thomas
http://www.scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas

The Alien Agenda and the NWO
http://youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE

I.D.E. Thomas: The First To Expose The "Alien" Strong Delusion
http://youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

Jacques Vallee - Messengers of Deception
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception

David Jacobs - The Threat
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/doc/David%20Jacobs%20-%20The%20Threat.pdf

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
http://youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
>>
once I heard the universe wasnt old enougth to produce as much of alien life as we thougth, and that probably theres not other civilization more advanced than ours, but im not sure anyone has more information about that?
>>
>>17276811
Not trying to discredit you anon, but its easy to see things that arents there if your looking for them.
>>
>>17267454
That depends. Are we talking nuts and bolts spaceships from other solar systems? I don't think so.
This doesn't mean people are imagining things. They are seeing something. Sometimes there are physical effects, like cars stopping, skin burns and some other things.
>>
Most of you guys here should know about the sound barrier effect. When something reaches a speed faster than the speed of sound, this makes noise. A lot of noise. Often UFOs are seen doing maneuvers at extreme speeds - and yet there is no sound.
You are not seeing physical objects, Anons.
>>
File: notinfoil.png (3MB, 1500x1840px) Image search: [Google]
notinfoil.png
3MB, 1500x1840px
>>
File: 1449504003090.jpg (999KB, 1120x4048px) Image search: [Google]
1449504003090.jpg
999KB, 1120x4048px
yes, they are real

but nobody can say exactly in which way.
>>
I think they're probably real, I don't know about them visiting earth or anything. Though myself and my father have both seen a UFO(s) before, that could have been anything, human secret technology, human time travel machines? Even a big bio-luminescent flying creature.

I do think aliens are somewhere out there though.
>>
>>
>>17279531
i actually kek'd
>>
Yes to all three.
>>
http://www.pravdareport.com/society/anomal/21-02-2013/123859-x_files_soviet_defense-0/

Link to Soviet archives. The USSR actually made contact. Russians are miles ahead of Western science on this. Western scientists still persecute the ideas because they are not single dimension and aren't of a godless Newtonian basis.

What that means is that Russia will soon experience massive technological breakthroughs based on God science while the US keeps sucking up Nye and Tyson ego-tripping junk science.

Way to play it.
>>
>>17268516
i saw the exact same thing a couple of years ago
except the whole thing was green.
>>
>>17269061
that's a bag anon....
>>
2003 I was 6 I was out my house when suddenly a object appear in the sky that day the weather was cloudy then over the clouds could loom that object with blue glow it had foci in the edge and a focus in the middle it was moving very fast a jet is shit compared with it, it was moving during at least 40 minutes then that shit disappeared it happened un México in a mountainous place
>>
>>17279872
>What that means is that Russia will soon experience massive technological breakthroughs

lol russia is a shithole and will collapse again within 15 years
>>
>>17273999
Checked
>>
>>17267454
yes i even had a encountor
be me 3 months ago
was 2.30 am couldn't sleep . went to get a drink saw a light outside.
walked outside saw what looked like a horse walk towards me
passout wake up
walk home mothers car was at the house. open the door. she runs and hugs me telling me where was i.
apparently i was gone for 2 days
from what i remember the horse was purple but i dont know
>>
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/heres-what-blind-prophet-baba-vanga-predicted-for-2016-and-beyond-its-not-good/news-story/6adaca964c9bde14e21103ee7d4fbc1d

Keep laughing.
>>
>>17267454
I saw a ufo when I was walking back from a friends house when I was around 15 (20 or so years ago, oldfag confirmed)

It was just a ball of white light dancing behind the trees, moving in jerky motions til it was out of my sight.

I ran up the dirt track to get another look, and the thing shot out from behind the trees, over the road and houses and zipped across the eastern sky so fast you wouldn't believe it.

Never made a sound or changed shape or colour.
>>
>>17279401
you are right dude but I have saw one and it did a buzz when it moved
>>
>>17279401
I have seen
>>
>>17280104
>>17280100
Just because they aren't physical objects doesn't mean they aren't real. Aliens could be cross-dimensional beings manifesting themselves not in space but in time. Or spirits. Or holograms projected from another universe
>>
>>17280150
that was the best comment I have seen I already had supposed that but actually who knows, have you sighted some UFO
>>
>>17269061
ayy lmao
>>
>>17268516
HOLY SHIT; about 10 years ago my gf at the time and i saw the same thing but completely orange, about 1500ft off the ground and coming down. didn't make one god damned sound. i actually stopped the car in the middle of this back country road, got out and watched it (most likely) come down probably about a mile from my house.

>not. a. sound.

one of the weirder things that's happened to me
>>
>>17280618
oh and it happened in broad daylight, about 4pm summer time, north america. NE PA to be exact
>>
>>17267454
No, no and no.
>>
I was laying out in my lawn chair looking at the stars three years ago in the fall. All of the sudden the sky went black. I was confused so I stood up and looked around.

I seen the stars hadn't dissappeared but were covered by a gigantic black triangle slowly flying over my house.

Went inside and grabbed my family to confirm I wasn't going nuts. We all watched it fly over the airport on the next street over and it just fucking vanished into thin air.

Military helicopters fly in and out all night during the week days from 1-4am at that airport.

Haven't seen another triangle but I always get a sketchy vibe something strange goes on there at night.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.