[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: Spoopy.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spoopy.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
Will we ever understand the true nature of the gods /x/ ?
>>
File: Envy-grit.png (456KB, 846x490px) Image search: [Google]
Envy-grit.png
456KB, 846x490px
>>17265824
There's only one god I recognize AND worship, OP.
There are many gods, but they're by and large to big to grok.
>>
>>17265839
But will we ever fully comprehend what a god is ?

Are they truly omnipotent

Are they spawned out of this matrix of universe

Are they heartless beings ?

Are they the construction of the collective thoughts of every sentient being in the universe ?
>>
>>17265847
There are twelve gods, as twelve planets, as twelve principle forces of nature, as twelve toes on your feet
>>
>>17265860
That doesn't answer any of my questions
>>
File: envy-interesting.jpg-c200.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
envy-interesting.jpg-c200.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>17265860
>twelve planets
>twelve toes

Wat
>>
>>17265860
What the fuck do you mean with twelve toes m80 ?
>>
>>17265824
I believe we once did. Many, many generations ago. Monotheism tore us away from the spirits of nature and today our society is too concerned about ego to remember them
>>
File: fish-tongue.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fish-tongue.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
We know what their nature is, it is you who do not.

The Gods are parasitic narrative entities, existing in the noosphere and reproducing themselves from mind to mind. In particularly strong infestations they can manifest as strongly as one's own self (which is another type of narrative entity) and utterly dominate the entirety of one's mind.

The word "cuckold" comes from some species of Cuckoo bird, who lay their eggs in those of another species to raise them (mistaking the Cuckoo's offspring as their own.) To have a belief in gods is to truly be mindcucked; your actions are subverted in the service to a parasitic meme.

Remove the parasitic aspect and these entities gain their true value as artistic tools and illumination of human hopes and fears.
>>
>>17266264
Sounds like you're a kek-denier.
>>
File: Allahu ackbar.gif (460KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Allahu ackbar.gif
460KB, 1366x768px
>>17266264
Who do you love?
>>
>>17265824
Yes.
>>
Assuming they exist, no.

Even if gods existed, we cannot study them. We cannot do repetitive experiments in a lab to support theories about their existence. Science relies on simple laws that can be measured. I can assume that if a supernatural powerful being existed, we cannot understand them or eben prove that they exist. We have our own little bubble here. Just enjoy it. Enjoy what we can comprehend.
>>
File: imimim.png (189KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
imimim.png
189KB, 540x304px
>>17265839
I want Envy to eat me.
>>
God nature is easy.
Wanna more..more..and more..
But depends what God from what..
>>
>>17265824
True nature of the Absolute is infinite, and ever expanding. As our comprehension is limited now, no matter how we expand there will never be a time in the future when we can fully say "I understand."
>>
>>17267663
>We cannot do repetitive experiments in a lab
Not without their explicit consent, no. Fuck, it's like you think we WANT to be separate from the world.
>>
>>17268100
I'm sorry, but dubs isn't fucking good enough. Any two-bit fool, even >>>/sci/7809155 can alter timing data to get posts to line up. (This is not a permit.)

Until paranormal investigation reaches a widespread status, at least as large as the entirety of modern academia, I will not consent to any thorough or partial acausal analysis of my abilities. You can and will die if you can't make way for the serious study of atemporal divinity. Not just because I wish it, but because there are some timelines that already ensure that outcome. Not of my doing, they occur when they must.
>>
>>17266264
>mindcucked
motto panikeku

You are right tho. But people forget that the gods are here to give us things. If you choose a god it must be usefull or else he can suck his own dick.
A god is a powerfull spirit he must be used, and not only worshiped while he feed of your juice.
>>
>>17269476
That's not an unreasonable philosophy, but it has nothing to do with paranormal investigation. You'll still die if you don't let the world study itself. I can assure you of that because, again; it's a timeline that helped put me here. The fact that you can even talk to me is evidence that you're fucked if you don't start thinking about consent.
>>
>>17265839
oy stop with the thelemic shit you git before i wipe that piss smirk poof off m's face you dweeb nogger fot faggot
>>
File: 1453748109135.png (333KB, 507x609px) Image search: [Google]
1453748109135.png
333KB, 507x609px
>>17265824
The is only one true lord and that is KEK!
>>
>>17265824
Some of us already do. It's hard to really get to know them personally without seeing how shitty and myopic they really are.
>>
>>17265824
"Self-centered cunts"? I don't know why anybody would think there's anything more "deep" to them.
>>
>>17269865
This
>>
When we stop holding them responsible for all the bad things and treat them with love and understanding. When we ask them how they're doing.
>>
>>17265824
all gods are aliens looking for an ego boost
>>
>>17265930
>>17265935
I think he's from another world
>>
>>17270655
Dubs confirm, converting to kemetism
>>
File: 1452394105977.jpg (110KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452394105977.jpg
110KB, 495x700px
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.