[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Combat wizardry - advanced version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: 1451078264222.jpg (735KB, 700x899px) Image search: [Google]
1451078264222.jpg
735KB, 700x899px
I want to have a serious discussion about what groups of combat wizards there are. If you have a list, please post it.

I know you want to stay secret and all that but if you have any sense of pride or honor you'd at least want people to know you exist.

As a starter I'll even give you a free hint, I use chaos with a prime number base. Figure this out and you'll know why you keep losing. Let's be civil ok? Just fighting all the time, I don't really see why you have to do that. We could learn more if we shared knowledge.
>>
File: 00firbole.jpg (42KB, 465x262px) Image search: [Google]
00firbole.jpg
42KB, 465x262px
Also, pic related was the result when someone tried to attack a succubus I know. You see how this is not productive.
>>
>>17263464
black wizard reporting in. i'd rekt you in the astral, bitch
>>
>>17263464
I'm the strongest warlock I know. Fuck wizards, they're all pussies and so is OP.
>>
>>17263482

Interesting.

So what do you do? Summoning dragons?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 237x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 237x355px
I would destroy all of you!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=22Tj_l4PcPs
>>
File: 1449945475815.jpg (10KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
1449945475815.jpg
10KB, 203x249px
>>17263464
>combat wizard
>chaos magick
>prime numbers

You've experienced some trauma in your life huh?
>>
i bet you all niggas never even gave someone a heart attack by magickal means lmao noobs
>>
>>17263464
>if you have any sense of pride or honor
What now?
>>
>>17263510
I rule over a few dimensions and parts of this one.
>>
>>17263521

Are you alone or do you have a group affiliation?
>>
>>17263521
>rule
So you're a malignant entity that seek to destroy.
>>
>>17263543
Guess it wouldn't hurt to point out that, here on 4chan, you're dealing with the dimension of words. So yeah, kinda pays to be careful with your words in this dimension.
>>
>>17263540
>>17263543
I do not rule alone. I belong to a sect that seeks to bring peace to chaos and chaos to peace. We strive for balance by using force. I wouldn't call myself evil.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
The truth is after you die there is a pink man. I call him the Laffy Taffy man although he is not made out of Taffy but he does have a sense of humor. He will give you a choice if any body part of his you want to eat. Depending on what body part you choose you can become an actual god and create life and your own universe or you will be reborn in the Gods world you were created in. There is only one part of his body that will turn you into a god and the rest will bring to back to your gods universe. I can't tell you because thats the one law all gods must follow to maintain their good form. When you eventually become god you can create life and they will meet the Taffy man at the end if the lifespan you give theme and the cycle continues. (Not an actual picture of him)
>>
>>17263607
If you had any of the power you're claiming, you would have fleshed me out a long time ago hun, yet I'm still here eating my oats.
>>
>>17263624
And that is precisely why we haven't gotten to you. Keep eating those oats anon.
>>
>>17263621
Sorry about the grammar errors. I'm playing a whole bunch of Yosuga no Sora trivia games as I post.
>>
>>17263607

Ok, that sounds... timid.

Do you have a name or ideology?
>>
>>17263630
Well now I won't because you told me to! Now what? Ya couldn't even get past the first 100 yards of my property regardless.
>>
File: image.gif (35KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
35KB, 267x200px
>>17263621
I laughed. I bet everyone here thinks this is a joke. I'd be careful, February is right around the corner my man.
>>
>>17263607
>I do not rule alone.
Then it's not your rule.
>>
File: image.gif (50KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
50KB, 356x200px
>>17263677
Whru?

Also Anime is amazing!!!!!
>>
>>17263677
>>17263694
Hey you guys, don't make me pick. Okay fine I side with Soul Eater. Are you both happy now?
>>
File: image.jpg (274KB, 628x715px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 628x715px
>>17263694
Pic unrelated.

My favorite anime opening so far. I have watched a couple of them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
>>
How do I prepare myself for bellicous wizards encounters when I'm but a profane human (and maybe friend of fae).
They don't have symbolic weaknesses or fear of certain materials.
I guess what you'd use to prepare against a mugging is a given but what else?
>>
>>17263746
>friend of fae
Nah son.
>>
>>17263746

Stay off the radar, watch anime and play online games and noone will waste time attacking you.
>>
>>17263782
Can confirm this method is highly effective. It's not flawless, but it keeps some of the nastier shit at bay for a good long while.
>>
>>17263788
you guys are full of shit. no lifers are public enemy number 1. you got nothing but time to pivk up new skill sets and pay attention to the world around you

you are a hermit. yea hermits are always targets
>>
>>17263794
>public enemy number 1
Uhh, no. Actual criminals who ruin other people's lives are public enemy #1. Hikkikomori/NEETs are a strictly indirect threat to civilization. Which a ton of anime try to address.
>>
>>17263464
Truth be told, there really isn't a need for the class. Militaries around the world have developed complex weaponry and now only use mages for psychological warfare operations. It's a nice gig though, since you don't have to fight directly. You work to make the enemy doubt himself and surrender. It didn't work too well with the "Islamic terrorists" because they are too full of faith.
>>
Sorcerers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wizards
'Bookmagic' scum will never be able to compare to the unparalleled power of the self-taught magic user.
>>
>>17263794
This isnt jewbook normalshit
>>
>>17264259
That's just the occasional tourist who got lost from his group. You see, people come on 4chan to see where the big bad memes and hackers come from, but tend to stand out. They don't know how the site works, so they reveal their ignorance in some ways like that. They say stupid shit and prove that they are really more suited to /reddit/ or /facebook/ than 4chan. Be sure to help those tourists as much as you can, because we need to keep their feels protected.
>>
>>17263464
gg
>>
>>17264268
Alright, if you say so.

1. Your tryhard is showing.
2. Nobody speaks that formally about it.
3. There's no reason to explain it in that much detail. (Unless you're being tryhard, obviously.)
4. Yes, you've described the mechanics, but none of that is news to anyone.
5. You explained something that nobody cared or needed to have explained.
6. It's really ugly the way you try to "fit in" while acting fake as all fuck.
7. Nobody can accept you if this is you.
8. Seriously, even thinking about how tryhard you are makes me cringe. I can't wait to finish explaining this to you so I won't have to think about it ever again.
9. "/reddit/" and "/facebook/" are invalid syntax. There's really not a trace of genuine expression in your entire post. It's actually pretty surreal.

>tryhard newfag detected
>detected hard
>>
>>17263464
Fuck off, cancer
>>
>>17264330
I was having a chuckle, not trying to do anything. I make jokes, not serious studies of internet phenomena. Your reply is delicious though, so thank you. I see you like lists. Are you an autist?
>>
>>17263515
lol
>>
File: ddbce8c44c4c533212bbe061522d4356.jpg (169KB, 739x1081px) Image search: [Google]
ddbce8c44c4c533212bbe061522d4356.jpg
169KB, 739x1081px
Question, is the whole rule about you receiving backlash 3x as powerful as your action a thing? Pic unrelated.
>>
Sooo cute
>>
>>17264785

If you do stupid shit, probably.

It is fully possible to only do things that the universe is ok with however, then there is no backlash.
>>
>>17263464
GEE, SURE IS GREAT THAT THE MODS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS BOARD THAT THEY'LL LET CANCER LIKE THIS STAY UP
>>
>>17263464
Im a fairly powerful Necromancer with an apprentice

She has problems with the dread and lonely feeling of her training

Any tips?
>>
>>17265129
hire her a male prostitute
>>
>>17265093
We barely have janitors and I've made it abundantly clear, I will not reapply to mod this board ever again. The first two years were fine but then cancer like this started and I was quickly by myself. I'm not mother fucking Fox Mulder...
>>
>>17263803
I imagine that would be difficult to find a weak spot.

serious question if anyone's got an opinion, how large is the occult factor of the current global warming... I don't quite know what to call it.

>>17263464
I would say the majority of historically recognized combat wizards (prior to the cold war era remote viewers) worked with weather. Zhougo Liang, Dee (or possibly Drake), I'm really not sure who else, but being able to bring a storm down on an enemy army is pretty damn powerful. I would think though that most people who know enough about those forces to control them also know enough about karma to not do it a lot.

>>17264785
In my experience it depends on how long the delay is between what you do and when your accounts come due. A kind of universal compound interest if you will.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.