[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final gate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 4YGSYjD.jpg (105KB, 542x960px) Image search: [Google]
4YGSYjD.jpg
105KB, 542x960px
Humans are naturally born attracted to space. Whatever the cause may be.

We have discovered the 7 gates to hell and sin of all degree are ongoing. This has been for a long time.

We now discovered a possible eight. This is the gate to hell. The worst is yet to come, but I feel so happy that i won't be physically alone anymore.

Soon we will return to the old days of magic.
>>
Are you saying I'm gonna be a space-wizard?
>>
It's over, this century
>>
>>17261593
What the fuck are these "gates" do you speak of?
>>
The 7 gates are the 7 planets of our solarsystem, they are connected to our behaviour
>>
7 planets and 7 chakra's.
>>
Now the gates are aligned and the serpent will come forth bearing light and lies.
>>
Our money system is their perfect weapon
>>
And they will take your children for sacrifices to the ancients that bring hope.
>>
In order to contact the eight planet, we will build a new big pyramid.
>>
When this all happens, make sure to join the rebelion
>>
>>17261593
So nibiru eh? When can i expect telekenesis to off their invasion pod on their fly by?
>>
File: 1453087596863.jpg (61KB, 600x321px) Image search: [Google]
1453087596863.jpg
61KB, 600x321px
>>17261593
>>
>>17261593
>We have discovered the 7 gates to hell

>We have now discovered an 8th gate which is the gate to hell
Yeah this makes perfect sense.
>>
The eight gate leads directly into hell, hell could be in it's core like someone poster before
>>
The eight gate brings worship of higher entities that are lower than god but higher than ourselves
>>
>>17263033
Cool
The hollow mon!

Like in the Truman show!
>>
The Final gate will also open up our final chakra point
>>
>>17261641
Well this week blows your neat plan out the water, we now have 9 planets. And fyi mad person, there are more than 7 chakras even if you keep to the core or central ones, and ignore the smaller ones.
>>
>>17263559
Do you know anything about chakras or are you just delusional? Let me guess, ah.. you're a nutter.
>>
>>17263033
>fnord
Lel
>>
>>17263559
Never open all the Chakras
It lead to total disolve of the being, even his physical body.
>>17263562
If you are going to open your chacras just do it up to the crown . And if you are going to do it dont forget to be well rooted in this reality by feeding the root chacra
>>
File: tarot copy.png (1MB, 600x1561px) Image search: [Google]
tarot copy.png
1MB, 600x1561px
>Humans are naturally born attracted to space

Meh, the stars always seemed meaninglessly far away to me when I was a kid. I was always more attracted to the ocean, which unlike the sky never gave up it's secrets despite me being neck-deep in it. Even if you stick your head under the water, the mystery remains.

>This is the gate to hell

In 'The Game of Life,' by Timothy Leary, the 24 stages of the 8 circuits are correlated with the 21 major arcana - there are three cards missing, according to Leary.

Every circuit is divided into three stages; Reception, Integration, and Transmission. You go to school, you graduate and think about what you learned, and than you put your knowledge into practice transmit your knowledge to others.

The Emperor in Leary's scheme corresponds to the second, Integration stage. The Devil and The Tower are both part of the 6th circuit, which is the second post-larval circuit. This is the circuit post-larvals use to fight over territory. Finally, The Moon is the Receptive phase of the 7th, Neurogenetic circuit - Leary says it relates to eugenics and racism in the sense that you realize that your choices Now have genetic and ecological effects in the Future. In other words, you realize you can create your own species.

This spread is a personal reading, but 'As above, so below.'

>Soon we will return to the old days of magic

Read this;

>http://freetexthost.com/yub6deoafi
>Alchemical Diamond bodies

I know real magic - the kind they hide in dry journals. Alchemy never died - it just got too demanding, and most practitioners dropped out and got genocided by the rising nation states.

Why do so many myths around the world relate that humans - and even gods - were manufactured? With bioprinting and genetic engineering, we'll be able to make life from dust. God refers to himself in the plural in Genesis - because life on Earth was actually designed by immortal men with graphene bodies. Or rather, a single woman-thing from another star; Gaia.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.