[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything /x/ related to say .. suddenly feeling like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: aPaVkmW.gif (363KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
aPaVkmW.gif
363KB, 400x300px
Is there anything /x/ related to say .. suddenly feeling like you are someone else?

Feeling like things that should be completely natural to you are just.. wrong?
>>
Babby OP has reached puberty and is confused.
>>
>>17255900
It is terrifying but it's completely normal. Things need to change but you're doing well so far.
>>
>>17255922
well he's a faggot and he hasn't killed himself yet so I guess he's doing well
>>
File: 1445901909152.jpg (138KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1445901909152.jpg
138KB, 600x476px
>>17255900
Life is change anon.

I'm having some issues lately trying set myself of the right track but I know I'm doing the right thing.

I've got my dream and set goals to get it so I just lay back and let kali take the wheel, fuck it, it's all bigger than you or me.

So far I've successfully avoided debt, kids, commitments and successfully embraced a greater sense of purpose, an infinite void of nothingness and almost oscillating levels of depression and anhedonia.

But I attract people, I can hold people's attention, I can sometimes explain things in such a way people don't know if I'm talking about magic or reality, and thats when I get them..I can mesmerise them and can manipulate them, they don't like it when you point it out though, so use it to make them feel good, make them believe, make them more..More whatever you want, you're in the dance now, you can change eachother depending on each individual and their own limits and weaknesses. What is peer pressure, for example?

Then you notice all who do it to you, and how all do it to all, and how everything is sort of false, and you hate everyone for it, how we are all just a changing thought..and the meaningless comes again..then you think, what if we could be more, be better, and you try again..and you dream that impossible dream and you set it there and you say for the rest of your life your going to chase that star. Then read from the top again.

Welcome to your life, there's no turning back..
>>
Since I started meditating I have moments, or rather flashes, where I look at my ego in a detached way and feel like "wait who the FUCK is that guy, that's me??" and the realization that my own perception is incredibly limited and that my concept of who I am, my "self", is basically fraudulent. Then I recognize the duality in observing myself and that freaks me out.
>>
>>17255912
/thread
>>
>>17255900

There's a dissociation disorder, sure. It's not /x/ though. It's a coping mechanism for surviving traumatic events. A lot of rape victims report having it.

Then there's Sybil, who claimed to have multiple personalities.
>>
>>17255922
>>17255912
>>17255939
I'm not talking about maturing or growing up.

I am talking about literally waking up one day and thinking that everything you thought was normal is just not supposed to be.

People you interact with on a daily basis, you cringe away from.

You have thoughts you'd never think of before.

You force lies out of your mouth because you know they should be the truth, but feel like they aren't.

Even your very environment feel unnatural and foreign to you.
>>
>>17255961
Yes it's called anxiety and is completely normal though in prolonged thinking that everything external is different and threatening?

You should speak to a professional about that as people who suffer from schizophrenia often very everything external as non static and potentially harmful and distorts a natural perception
>>
>>17255982
Don't do this
>>
>>17255999
Don't do this.
>>
Don't talk to a psych about this. Please.
>>
>>17255900
Yeah, it's called depersonalization. Get yourself checked m8
>>
File: 1452972132505.jpg (9KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
1452972132505.jpg
9KB, 250x202px
>>17255999
>>17256175
Listen, I understand the negatives to disclosing that info. You'd be branded as something with mental health issues indefinitely, when family members are asked about history of mental illness, that's you. Get the drift?

But jesus fuck lads he's on an image board either role-playing or he needs to even find a counsellor to speak with so he doesn't think a few abstract thoughtforms are his tulpa trying to convince him to go on a shooting rampage, naw mean?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.