[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Key of Solomon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: seal.jpg (21KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
seal.jpg
21KB, 300x295px
I'm curious about using this, I've heard its a great book to start on summoning but what's your guys experiances or stories with it? Anything in general will be appreciated
>>
>>17255833

>Using this

The Key is not what you think it is.

Ritualistically it's something very, very different....

And you have to be underage to "use" it.
>>
>>17255833
I have unlocked many holes with dat key, OP. I summoned many demons and shit.
>>
>>17255833
did you honestly think someone would give you a serious answer you fucktard
>>
>>17255986
>Internet Badass detected
>>
>>17256006
Internet jerkass detected
>>
>>17255833
In the modern day, acquiring all the necessary resources to prepare the summonings is beyond the means of most people, although I seem to remember that someone here, probably one of the Fraters, had managed it.
>>
>>17256022
So, what kind of resources are we talking about?
Spiritual or material?
>>
>>17255888
Thats pretty cryptic..
>>17255986
Maybe not, but i didnt expect you to comment on it for no reason
>>17256022
Just out of curiousty what materials do you need? I still havent gotten around to reading the book and I'd like to find out if its worth it either just for being interesting or actually being useful
>>
>>17256067
>Just out of curiousty what materials do you need?
Here's just some of the examples:

"THIS is the Form of Pentagram of Solomon, the figure whereof is to be made in
Sol or Luna (Gold or Silver), and worn upon thy breast; having the Seal of the Spirit
required upon the other side thereof. It is to preserve thee from danger, and also to
command the Spirits by"

"This is the Form of the Secret Seal of Solomon, wherewith he did bind and seal
up the aforesaid Spirits with their legions in the Vessel of Brass.
This seal is to be made by one that is clean both inwardly and outwardly, and that
hath not defiled himself by any woman in the space of a month, but hath in prayer
and fasting desired of God to forgive him all his sins, etc.
It is to be made on the day of Mars or Saturn (Tuesday or Saturday) at night at 12
o’clock, and written upon virgin parchment with the blood of a black cock that never
trode hen. Note that on this night the moon must be increasing in light (i.e., going
from new to full) and in the Zodiacal Sign of Virgo. And when the seal is so made
thou shalt perfume it with alum, raisins dried in the sun, dates, cedar and lignum
aloes."

"The other magical requisites are: a sceptre, a sword, a mitre, a cap, a long white
robe of linen, and other garments for the purpose;29 also a girdle of lion’s skin three
inches broad, with all the names written about it which be round the outmost part of
the Magical Circle. "
>>
>>17256087
Damn, this required for all summonings?
>>
>>17256087
Senator, the only problem I see is the tattooed lion skin, since they are endangered. The other stuff is both cheap and accessable.
And yeah, it's time consuming and needs to be precise
>>
>>17256101
That's not even all of it. That's just some of it! Some people claim you can half ass it but I don't buy it. And I mean, none of that's IMPOSSIBLE, but it would take a lot of time and a decent amount of money.
>>
>>17256109
I dunno, think about it. We don't see "brass" as expensive, but getting a craftsman to make a brass urn to those specifications is going to up your costs considerably.

A black virgin rooster's blood isn't inaccessible, but to make sure you're getting the real deal (definitely black rooster, definitely never had sex,) is going to cost you months of your time.

So yeah, not at all impossible, but it reaches a dollar value and time commitment that I guess I would just conclude are outside of what most people are willing to commit to.
>>
>>17256122
I don't even see gold or silver expensive since 2008 since everything turned to shit. It never came back high as it was before.
I live in rural central Europe so black roosters are a common sight for me.
>>
>>17256128
yeah, but can you be sure they haven't slept around? You perform the ritual and at the end you're all, "holy shit that farmer burned me this rooster was a MACK!"
>>
Theres actually no way of controlling it.Solomon received orders from archangels to have a basic understanding on capturing a demon,so unless you're a messiah you won't know it
>>
>>17256122
Well thanks for the information anyway, I'll definatly read up on it now. I guess I honestly could get a good chunk of that stuff but not enough for it too work.
>>
>>17256133
Well, you isolate him from chickhood, or even slaughter him as a chick. Don't know shit about sexual maturity of birds or paultry but I think it would work
>>
>>17256152
That's what I mean by taking months of time. You have to raise it yourself to be sure and get all Puritan on it. So yeah, not hard, just tedious!
>>
>>17256157
Where's a Will, there's a way. Also, I have this 20 pound bobcat. Think it is an adequate replacement for lion skin?
>>
>>17256178
Awwww, don't kill the bobcat!
>>
>>17256193
I was joking. Also, sorry, it's not a bobcat, it's an european lynx. I thought it was the same
>>
>>17256211
That sounds pretty cool!
>>
>>17256220
Yeah, he's a champ. He's playful like all cats, only bigger and more energetic, with more predatory agility.
Found him as a frightened, starving, abandoned (don't know what happened, cats take care of their young) kitten sometime in 2014 during one of my walks through the forrest
>>
>>17255833
You can try even with amulets made of paper. As i often suggest to a newcomers of the occult. Just try to see, you don't risk anything.

Drink a little booze it helps
>>
>>17256233
Pics pls?
>>
I've tried half assing it and it doesn't work. Regular cock blood (mostly black, probable virgin not hard to find if you live near Jews). A friend of mines dad had a lion skin carpet so I cut a piece of it (looked legit enough said he paid pretty high for it).

Those were pretty much the hard parts. Everything else you could buy pretty cheap online. And steal gold/silver dust from your school/university's chem lab.

Didn't work for me but black cock + lion skin was probably the problem.
>>
>>17255833

Check this book out. DuQuette is a pretty well respected author, as well as a pretty high ranking member of the OTO.

The deal is Crowley worked a lot with the Key(s) of Solomon, and DuQuette takes a slice of that and makes things very practical. The "summoning" part is very real, but also depends on your point of view. I am going to give the very quick version:

1) Some say that the "demons" are just "forms" of your own psychology. So when "summoning a demon" you may be in fact "talking to yourself". It can be a matter of belief either way.

2) You always use a scrying method when talking with the demon, so that despite whether or not you get a physical manifestation, you have some way of getting information back and forth.

3) despite whether or not you believe the demon is real or imaginary, the protection steps are a must so that you basically don't go crazy. In other words "demon possession" from a secular point of view may be an awakening of a dark part of your own psyche.

Lots of fun stuff, check the sticky link on /x/ and don't forget you can get some mega downloads on the torrent sites.
>>
>>17255833
>Jews
>butt stuff

Have fun with that bro
>>
Check the manual made by Bluefluke on deviantart.
He really did a good job.
>>
You cant controll what you summon withouth the ring
>>
>>17258100
Thanks, I'll check it out man
>>
>>17255888

>Gotta recognize truth when you see it
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.