[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiritual Awakening/Age of Aquarius/Apocolypse/ The Coming of Christ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Cameron-Gray-Art3.jpg (130KB, 750x394px) Image search: [Google]
Cameron-Gray-Art3.jpg
130KB, 750x394px
All this shit has something in common right? Any of you guys been feeling a tug or different energy for the past couple years? More has changed in the last 100 years than the last 1,000. Are we evolving...ascending?
>>
>>17254751
No.
>>
>>17254751
No, nothing is happening, nothing has ever happened, and nothing will ever happen. Stop attributing esotericism to new age supernature instead of natural observable principles.
>>
File: thelaw.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
thelaw.webm
2MB, 960x540px
Prepare
>>
File: nuke t2.jpg (19KB, 450x304px) Image search: [Google]
nuke t2.jpg
19KB, 450x304px
>>17254751
>Are we evolving...ascending?
I hope so.
Its either that or ww3 in in this decade.

Or maybe i am just on the wrong time line?
>>
Is happening!
Again and again!
Gotta love the enthusiasm.
>>
File: 1354444403470.jpg (273KB, 900x904px) Image search: [Google]
1354444403470.jpg
273KB, 900x904px
Life is always growing, that's what this is. Don't try to attach anything to the process, it's not special or anything, it just is. Accept the moment and flow with it, there's no way to predict the future, this is chaos - arranged perfectly.
But yeah, some shit's going down right here, right now. Hold on to yo butts.
>>
>>17254751

God, I wanna beat you up OP.
>>
>>17255484
What. The fuck. Do you mean. By that.
>>
i didnt believe anything out of the ordinary was happening until i spontaneously became enlightened. it could certainly have been merely a personal event due to my own efforts but i don't find myself to be particularly special. it actually doesn't really matter anymore, i already feel 10/10 all the time so whatever occurs in the world at large is pretty irrelevant.
>>
The only thing I've noticed is that everything is getting worse, for everyone
>>
People have a real problem with getting hung-up on the 'REAL' punchline to stories written hundreds of years ago by people who lived in a world hundreds of years old who thought ideas about that hundreds of years old world. Let. It. Go. We cannot relate to those people, why should we relate to their notions existence?
>>
>>17254751
not evolving. we are devolving
>>
There is a war between dark and light. But the reason of this war is because they coexist.. but don't share the same ideas for find the same objective. Find your own way between dark and light. And then transcende to the other "dimension", and help the god with the big G to retake his kingdom.. you will choose fight for light or darkness knowing that they both end in the same road.. or just be watching the whole movie aside, and being your own master and doing your "own" chooses.. but even this doesn't give you the full freedom
>>
>>17257473
We can relate cause we are those old dead ppl, we talk about the same shit, about the same universe. All the space all the time all at once.
>>
>>17257332
I've noticed that things have been getting better overall.
>>
>>17257601
you are living in a false reality then.... people around the world are getting killed daily. Maybe when this happens to your country you will realize what its really like. "Ohh hurr durrr im living a good life while looking at my cellphone at these funny ass dank videos on facebook hurr durr. #goodlife"
>>
>>17257611
turn off the news and go for a hike
people are waking up not to fear, but to the essence of love inherent in all things
media tells you otherwise and you believe it all the well screaming how media is bullshit
>>
>>17257491
There's no such thing as 'devolving', that's not how evolution works.
>>
>>17257611
I'm simply trying to envision a better reality.
I see people trying to figure out the world they are placed in , Making mistakes and learning from them .
Imaybe I think you're living in a false reality if you don't believe things can't and won't get better.

Its true , Alarming things are happening here And there across the world, but the problems we face shouldn't be permanent.

Change your outlook anon.
>>
>>17257611
Exactly.
>>
>>17257594
Ideas are the one thing that humanity has yet to find a way to kill. We've learned how to kill everything else. We kill. We are killers. We are here now because we killed then.

We control everything but our own minds. The greedy, shitty, scared powers want our minds. And, by god it seems we're giving it to them. There are other powers, human, that fight though, and effectively by virtue alone. The enemy invented co-opting. The enemy co-opted truth.
>>
>>17257721
you can try to envision a better reality but it will never work. I see this world is doomed and im not saying now but eventually everything will collapse like any other empires did. You gotta think big instead of looking at the small picture of your own good life. People always say we learn history to not repeat what has happened but on a daily basis you see whats happening again and again around the world. We are just a ticking time bomb, living parasites that feed off of one another's suffering.
>>
>>17257332
How many of you guys are young adults? You're waking up to the bullshit that is our society because you're growing up.
>>
D E S C E N S I O N
>>
>>17257779
This society wouldn't be in a shithole if there was no domino effect were the previous young adults fuck it up and then the ones before them. Nobody stopped the bad guys and look what happened now, we gotta deal with it also and probably nobody is going to make a change.
>>
Unfortunately human evolution has no magic behind it. The next step is artificial intelligence and integrating human bodies with cybernetic enhancements, which has already begun. The development of quantum and DNA computers will increase the speed at which we evolve. But biological evolution is for all intents and purposes slowing to a halt (for humankind).
>>
>>17257771
I am looking at the big picture.
In this picture, I see riots ,Influx , and death.
I also see Life ,love , and stability.

Im choosing to subscribe to the latter.
>>
>>17257805
but artificial intelligence is an evolution for technology not humans. nothing good will come out of that because there is nothing spiritual about it
>>
>>17257810
i understand now, you were born in america. you will never understand how the game works outside of that country. it is on another different level. yeah you may have probably toured some random ass place but seriously, majority around the world are fucking hopeless right now while you indulge in your good life. Have some sense in being an animal and think about others instead of just "seeing"
>>
>>17257771
>living parasites
Dead parasites are better, and their day will come again.

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.

Children will always be afraid of the dark, and men with minds sensitive to hereditary impulse will always tremble at the thought of the hidden and fathomless worlds of strange life which may pulsate in the gulfs beyond the stars, or press hideously upon our own globe in unholy dimensions which only the dead and the moonstruck can glimpse.

It's all good, we'll be dead before shit shits.
>>
>>17257818
This is the fact. Our biology has been forever out-paced by our tech. Functionally, humans have ceased to evolve in the traditional sense. Biology is no more an aspect of our world, it's an aspect of our craft. Evolution is dead(for humans)
>>
>>17257818

I'm not so sure about that. And you're telling me that if we create an artificial super intelligence, that wont be evolution for mankind? Something that could solve vast problems near instantly? Gonna have to disagree.
>>
>>17257932
ya gunna hafta reread and rethink that ther. Then think some more. We 'ain't gunna invent sum super computer to replace our ideas of god, ok?
>>
>>17257034

EL CANTARE!!!!!11

>>17254751

What if the ascension cycle is demons coming up and not us going up?
>>
>>17257491

this. we used to live thousands of years and have serious magic powers. now we think we came from 10000 year old bronze workers who could barely figure out how to levitate stones with sound.
>>
>>17258021
That is a point of view that entails humanity NOT being the important element.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.