[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your entire life is just a very long strange hallucination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 145188468979296.gif (1MB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
145188468979296.gif
1MB, 800x500px
Your entire life is just a very long strange hallucination before you die.
>>
>>17254564
Intriguing
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>
>>17254564
>before you die
I don't understand.
>>
>>17254564
You trust a hallucination to tell you that it's a hallucination?
>>
>>17254564
dope gif
>saving
thanks anon
>>
>>17254708
yes.
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
what if when you die there is nothing
>>
>>17254564
Not a hallucination, just a shared misconception. A hologram if you will.
>>
>>17254719
Hanz wanna talk to the Guardians of the Simulation here?
>>
>>17254724
Go for Zen.
>>
>>17254729
sure.
>>
Once you realize that your life is literally dependent on your senses -- that is, without eyes, hears, smell or touch -- there's no going back. It all feels so surreal, almost disconnected. Especially when it comes to my vision -- it's almost as if what I'm looking at in real life is all merely a prerecorded video of my life, and here I am just a bystander watching it all happen...

It's weird. Sad part is, if I had the choice to stop this in anyway I probably wouldn't -- it's almost as if I've come to realize a truth in the world, at least my world.
>>
>>17254729
so what is the reason i am being kept in here?
what do you want?
>>
>>17254761
You're not worthy, Hanz. Go back to sleep.
>>
>>17254772
but you literally asked me a few minutes ago if i want to talk to you.
come on man..
>>
>>17254776
Yeah, it's kind of like when we flood pop culture full of symbolism then let everybody draw the usual conclusions...
>>
>>17254781
m8 seriously i need fucking answers as to why i am being kept and jailed in here. i am done with my life. i am tired as shit. please have a heart.

there must be a reason you just asked me like this

like did your boss just tell you "dont talk to him" and made you change your mind?

what is reality?
>>
>>17254784
Hanz, you are not special. You are not the only person in the Simulation. Stop thinking you are.
>>
>>17254796
well i want to know the truth. i thirst for it.

you just woke a lion that cant sleep again. i now know of the Guardians of the Simulation.

tell me why is there a simulation in the first place? why do you put people into a simulation?
>>
what ever then just dont say anything. fucker.
i know one day im going to wake up and then im going to punch someone of you in the face.
>>
>>17254798
Okay, Hanz, the truth is it's like religion. We're not real but we need someone to believe in us to make us real, and that person happens to be YOU, and that's it. You are making us and we are making you, and that's why you exist and that's why we can't afford you leaving the Simulation because if you leave then we no longer exist. You get it now?!
>>
>>17254819
wow I did violence, way to go, nigga.
>>
>>17254823
but something had to exist in the first place. either i existed before or you did.
where did you come from in the first place?
>>
File: saving the rhino.jpg (115KB, 774x450px) Image search: [Google]
saving the rhino.jpg
115KB, 774x450px
>>17254828
Oohh, sounds like a paradox, eh?!
>>
>>17254839
yeah so what did exist before, you or me?
>>
>>17254841
The egg.
>>
>>17254845
and who of us is the egg? also what will you do when i die of old age?
>>
>>17254847
There are other "Hanzes" out there.
>>
>>17254858
and what will happen to ME when i die?
>>
>>17254860
i guess that means something good will happen. good to know.
>>
>The Egg was first, life started inside the earth. Reality may be a collective hallucination but most of us won't know truth until the very end. Dont torture yourself Hanz. Let it go and flow with it and you will get what you're looking for

Stop trying
>>
>>17254889
your supposed to just believe what everyone tells you. havent you been doing that? what have you been doing then?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.