[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love Spells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1421436707410.jpg (237KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1421436707410.jpg
237KB, 2560x1440px
I need help.
I want my ex back.
He loves someone else.
Please source some reliable spell sites.

Also General Spell thread
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 290x174px
Nothing good comes of paranormal and love, even trying to just use it as a guide to help you fucks shit up.
>>
OK, several steps to this, and supplies you will need:

box of chocolates; bottle of wine; condoms

>eat box of chocolates
>drink bottle of wine
>take condoms out, find hot guy, get laid

Problem solved. If not 100% satisfied, repeat next weekend.
>>
There is no such thing as love spell. There, I hope it's clear enough for you.

If someone claim otherwise:
A. Fakes.
B. It's not love.
>>
>>17251759
>go to cheapest toy shop
>buy most phallic looking wand
>find ex
>stick wand in his asshole
>tell him how much you want him
>enjoy
>>
>>17251759
Well your idea is to change the mind of a person.
You want to do that because you love him.
You disrespect his will by doing that.
So you dont love him or you are insane.
So be honnest and say that you just want sex!
>>
>>17251759
First step
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>17251759
maybe stop being a clingy cunt?
>>
>>17251759
language nneded ? age?
btw, Roman had quite a bunch of good ones may foud them online just need to properly prounonce Latin, wich is hard for english ppl
>>
>become homosexual
>enjoy hot lesion sex for the rest of your life
>rinse and repeat until death
Sorry hun, no competent decent man wants a chick that actually believes in spells. If you stay hetero you'll be humped and dumped by assholes that aren't looking for love
>>
>>17251759
Make a fortune

100% success ratio
>>
>>17251759
Learn to let go, that's the best spell available on 4chan.
>>
>>17252176
/thread
>>
>>17251759
Fuck off, cancer
>>
you have to make a sigil

Write out in a sentence (in this case you want your boyfriend back), then cut out all the letters with curved lines in them. Draw a swastika out of the remaining letters, then screw the piece of paper up and shove it up your fanny. If the spell works, youll know when you get a yeast infection.

Best of luck OP, this is a noble cause youre undertaking.
>>
>>17251788

funny, but kinda true. what's that called?
>>
>>17252396
It's called slutting the guy away
>>
>>17252162
honestly, do this. hetero relationship don't offer anything that lesbian relationships don't, unless you want biological kids with your partner or are real junkie for male pheromones
>>
You could always pull a Yuno and delete his existence then travel to an alternate universe. That or find someone else, even the ugliest of girls can find someone who would bang them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.