[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cover up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

What exactly is the US government/other governing bodies hiding in regards to UFOs and extraterrestrials? Are they holding humanity back as a species?

A common trope/theme in media seems to be the hostile alien invasion, as well as the military response. In all reality, it seems that a hostile initial response is ineffective at best. Based on what little info there is, it seems like technological failures and outages are commonplace in encounters. If this is the case and they have the ability to disable our tech, you'd think they have a significant advantage and we don't pose very much of a threat. With all this in mind, it doesn't appear that we're in danger of being conquered or the goals are malicious, but the government remains highly secretive and possibly hostile. I fear they might be holding humanity back, most likely for selfish or greedy motives. Power and control are addictive, I wouldn't put it past the government to be avoiding this because it would signify the end of their power and reign at the hands of an interstellar type body
>>
>>17251687
The big cover up is there are no aliens and the earth is flat.
>>
>>17251687
They hide the evidence so that people think they're still on top of things, in control, and can protect them.

The sheer number of reports is hitting critical mass, and they're going to have to switch strategies soon.
>>
>>17251795
>The sheer number of reports is hitting critical mass, and they're going to have to switch strategies soon.
people have been saying this for years. nothing short of ayyys holding a press conference would cause this
>>
They keep a lid on ETcraft and antigravity technology. Either because of the fact that implies limitless energy and time travel, something that most humans could never be trusted with. Or because humans are forbidden those abilities and are confined to our home world.

I believe it's a combination of both. The ETs don't mean us harm and they don't want us to wipe ourselves out playing with fire, nor do they want us joining the club anytime soon.
>>
>>17251769
this
>>
If the government is actively involved or actually knows as much as we suspect I think it's along the lines of what this anon said.

>>17255145

Another possibility is that even the government is just as ignorant or confused as the rest of us in which case it is all kept secret for the sake of power and maintaining the chain of command. It may sound selfish or evil at first but if everyone suddenly knew that the government was powerless to protect us or intervene it would severely undermine thier authority and possibly threaten good order. On the opposite side of that notion is also the fact that power fears power so in keeping with that the possibility of an even greater power than thier own probably intimidates and frightens our own men of power.
>>
>>17251687

You're all forgetting one thing.. IF there is/was any Alien tech then surely it would be in the hands of private companies by now. Companies like Skunkworks of Lockheed, Boeing etc will be the ones in possession of the ayylmao ships, not the Airforce. The airforce don't build planes, they get/pay other people to do it. Same with NASA.

>yfw your phone is Alien tech
>>
>>17251769

Half right

No aliens visiting us and the earth is round as it always has been.
>>
I think it is because it is fun having an ant colony. Have you ever had one? It's fun to watch them do their thing.

Humans are unlike ants, in that we have a voice and can fucking do things to the people keeping the ant farm.

If we give humans something that will better them to the same status as us, there is no more fun times with the ant farm. There is no more control that we can give them.

Then they begin controlling us.

What a better way than to invent things like the financial fraud, a matrix of programmed emotions that we allow them to feel, a set of rules that they have to abide by no matter how they feel or what they want.

Things like anti grav are not going to come to humans because then we could take it one step further and make it out of the ant farm and into another place to possibly get someone that could come and help rid the people in the ant farm of the ones that are controlling us.
>>
>>17255279
the reason that we aren't able to get out of this ant farm is not because the benevolent things out there that have been with us and have lived with us forever and before we existed don't want to help.

It is because we are so programmed to be like the ones that are controlling us that if we do end up getting those technologies that could free us from mass enslavement that we could end up doing the exact same thing that we have done to them, to other races on other worlds.

They do not interfere because they want us to learn these things on our own. They want us to become a better version.

However, this may or may not ever happen. We will see.
>>
>>17251687
Why US government did not use extraterritorial military technology for crushing donkeys of demon allah?
>>
You know everything they do, for the most part. But knowledge comes with acceptance of reality and reality is what few people are willing to accept. Contacts have significantly increased, both in frequency and direct contact. The lid won't stay on much longer
>>
>>17255240

Who built the OXCART?
Who built the Nighthawk?
Who built the Raptor?

I'll leave it to you
>>
>>17251687
Their hostility stems from the fact that they're making the entire "alien invasion" thing up. They want you to believe in aliens. They want you to believe they're covering something up. They want you to think something is coming. Why? Because what they're actually doing is much much worse.
>>
File: Popcorn_UFO.jpg (471KB, 1152x1441px) Image search: [Google]
Popcorn_UFO.jpg
471KB, 1152x1441px
I think you'll find this enlightening.
>>
>>17255517

What worse?
>>
>>17255517
>Still believing the double-cover up theory
Open your eyes. They want you to believe that they're covering something up by using a fake cover up as a distraction. What they're actually covering up is worse than both fake cover ups.
>>
>>17255823
>>17255823
What you talkin-bout Willis!!
I got the Gooch on my back.
Don't you know that?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.