[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese horror stories.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: scary-hooded-man.jpg (2KB, 107x160px) Image search: [Google]
scary-hooded-man.jpg
2KB, 107x160px
Cats or Dogs, I like them both

Cryptic Story

Boy A: My house doesn't allow dogs. Can I give it (dog) to you?
Boy B: Yes. It's OK. In my house everybody loves both cats and dogs, I'm sure they'll be delighted.
Boy A: Thanks! Hey, Tarou (dog's name), take care of yourself.
Boy B: OK then. Bye Bye!
He took the dog delightfully with himself.

---------------------
Hello there. I've started a blog where I translate Japanese horror stories. It would be great if you people could visit it and read those stories. Thank you. Blog: http://kowaihanashi.blogspot.com/
>>
Anybody interested?
>>
Anybody interested?
>>
>>17249921
Lurking
>>
>>17249808
How is this a horror story?
>>
Anybody interested?
>>
I don't get it.
>>
I visited your website and will probably bookmark
>>
I think something was lost in translation. So the house itself didn't allow dogs? He ate the dog?
>>
Thanks everyone who've visited my blog. I'm really very happy.
To answer your questions: how is this horror?
I think maybe the kid's family eats cats and dogs or maybe he already killed his family, thus he can keep all the pets he want.

By "house not allowing dogs", he meant that his family members don't allow him to keep dogs as pets.

Even the original Japanese story was worded like this. I prefer to translate such that it remains very close to the original material.
>>
>>17250159
I've replied to your comment mate.
>>
>>17250040
Thanks mate.
>>
kind of like http://okaruto.tumblr.com
>>
A man was found dead with a gun in his reading room.
He was collapsed on the table, with gun in his hand.
There was a Tape-recorder on the table.
The Detective pushed the playback button. The following message got played :
"I can't keep on living; I don't have any reason to live anymore."
After this message a loud gunshot could be heard.
After hearing the message, the Detective understood that it was not a suicide but a murder.

Definitively something got lost in translation.
>>
>>17250515
Okaruto and Sayainunderworld are my inspirations. They both have stopped posting, so I decided to make my own blog and translate the stories myself.
>>
>>17250568
Sorry, but what got lost in translation? Would you elaborate it? Maybe I wrote something wrong as English is not my native language.
>>
>>17250568
Seen this before, if that guy shot himself then the tape recorder wouldn't play the message immediately, you need to rewind first.
>>
>>17250653
I've also read it many times before but decided to translate it anyway for new viewers.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.