[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone seen the video of the master butcher cutting up that dudes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Anyone seen the video of the master butcher cutting up that dudes testes while guy apparently talks to him? People say it's around but I can't find shit
>>
I guess I'll provide story for anyone who doesn't know about it.

>Armin was a computer parts engineer or something like that
>He begins craving human flesh at some point
>He begins to log onto and post on a site for canibalism
>He posts an ad and some guy responds
>Armin travels/guy travels so the two can meet and they dine
>Armin proceeds to chop off the man's testicles, cooks them up, and eat them
>Reportedly they didn't like it and gave it to a dog
>Armin later kills the man and freezes his limbs for later consumption
>Armin was later caught and charges for manslaughter
>He currently serves life in prison

People have confirmed that there was video of what happened and that you can see Armin cutting the man's testicles while they chit chat.
>>
Forgot to mention that the man who was being eaten also participated in eating his own testicles
>>
I remember this! My favorite detail was that they watched a fucking Disney movie while his testicles were cooking.
>>
>>17245810
Holy shit that's hilarious, I need to see this, someone please help
>>
Happened in Germany, right?
>>
>>17245827
Yup, he's also known as the Rotenburg cannibal

I just realized I've been misspelling cannibal...
>>
There's "stills" from the video out there. Whether they are legitimate is another question. Video is supposedly in a police vault
>>
>>17245885
Fuck, I really wanted to know what Disney movie they were watching... I bet it was snow white
>>
File: 86382367163.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
86382367163.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>>17245724
>>
>>17245885
This. The only vid available is one prior to the chopping. The videos were shown in court then locked away as evidence.

Tldr.. There is no gore video.
>>
>>17245897
There are stills which were released showing a cadaver hanging and him in butcher clothes, that's all that was relewsed.
>>
>>17245894
Hmm kinda looks real, got anymore?>>17245897
But did they find out what Disney movie they were watching???
>>
>>17245902
But numerous people reported seeing the video, you sure nobody on /x/ has ever seen it?
>>
>>17245897
>>17245902
Stills are here.. Can't upload them

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f10/cannibal-armin-meiwes-crime-scene-pictures-20100/
>>
File: armin-meiwes-3_1.jpg (24KB, 540x375px) Image search: [Google]
armin-meiwes-3_1.jpg
24KB, 540x375px
>>17245724
>>
>>17245909
Nobodies ever seen them, only the still images and 1 vid were released to media. The vid shows him and victim talking, no gore.
>>
He became a vegan in jail
>>
File: armin-meiwes-2_1.jpg (25KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
armin-meiwes-2_1.jpg
25KB, 540x404px
>>17245724
all i got
>>
>>17245920
Best decision.
>>
>>17245921
Thanks man, those are fucking crazy, wish I could've heard what they were talking about while he was cutting the dudes junk off. Apparently it was super calm
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.