[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: HoodedFigure_zps1c1ba74a.jpg (18KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
HoodedFigure_zps1c1ba74a.jpg
18KB, 800x533px
I won't release anymore information until I get some responses.

I want to know /x/'s thoughts on a vivid dream, depicting an about 10 foot red door with a black doorknob on the right. The door gave a feeling of terror and foreboding.

Also, what you people think when you hear "The Five Disciples".

Thanks in advance.
>>
Bumping.

Please. Anything.
>>
Fuck, /x/. Come on.
>>
Just a red door with a black doorknob isn't much to make a suggestion on.
>>
>>17244184
It's one of the 7 gates of hell.
>>
>>17244464
I fear no hell, your door is meaningless
>>
Did the fear come from the door itself or from what was behind the door? It's a very important distinction.
>>
>>17245761
To elaborate...if the terror and foreboding you describe come from what lies behind the door, it is likely based in the fear that whatever lies on the other side might make it's way through on it's own. Open the door from their side, as it were.

If, however, the door itself was the source of the terror, that indicates that the door represents a possibility, and that is what you are afraid of. The fear that you, or someone else on this side, could open the door, and allow whatever is on the other side through.
>>
>>17244184

Did the door open to a room with a portrait of a man wearing a crown in the center wall, with two spiral staircases on both sides of the room next to the portrait?
>>
It's a curse. Immortality. But it remains a choice. Do you choose?
The five disciples contain the information, the secrets, and the members. They all are very different, however they are the same type of being. You must respect them in every way possible. They are ancient. And they are powerful.
But who are they disciples to? She remains.
>>
>>17244184
Please. People, stop trying to use the word "foreboding." While your use was legitimate it makes you sound like a faggot. Cliche.
>>
>>17246310
This isn't Idiocracy, just because someone uses a word doesn't make them sound like a faggot
>>
>>17246329
it pretty much does
>>
>>17246374
The movie gets closer and closer to reality each day...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.