[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here from Alabama? For anyone who doesn't know there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 41DKAC55F0L.jpg (29KB, 331x475px) Image search: [Google]
41DKAC55F0L.jpg
29KB, 331x475px
Anyone here from Alabama? For anyone who doesn't know there's a lot of great folklore here and spots with lots of presence behind them. Witches wall and the dead children's playground are good starts, but the rural countryside is full of so many spots worth checking out
>>
Alabama Department of Tourism pls
GA here, we gots better spooks
>>
Damn, I was really hoping this thread would have posts in it. I live in AL, had that book as a kid. I've never really had any paranormal experiences here though.
>>
Alabama here. My school had those Jeffrey books, but no paranormal events to report.
>>
>>17243842
Dude...fuckin nostalgia...realizing how much /x/ edge I had as a kid. I read the fuck out of that book. Here in the capital city you can sometimes see "bloody Mary" in a window at Huntingdon college from narrow lane road as you drive by. There is an abandoned mental asylum you can go to near Birmingham that is spooky as fuck, but I kinda canceled that out with a handgun and weaponlight. Had a girl with us doing emf readings and got a few spikes but it could have been the old exposed wires and shit. I had no idea there were so many bamabros here.
>>
I've been to DCP. Pretty crazy. Swear I met the devil himself at around 3 that same night inside maple hill. There's also hell's gates a mile up on green mountain. Have a crazy story of hell's gates if anyone is interested
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 340x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 340x235px
The cross garden, from my hometown, prattville AL
>>
>>17244721
I saw a bunch of related pics on Google Maps. All kinds of signs about sex and hell. I heard the original homeowner died.
>>
>>17243868
>>17243868
Remember the alleged photo of Jeffrey in one of those books? Scurry shit to a 4th grader!

My co-worker told me that Catherine Tucker-Windham would come to his elementary school with a guitar and sing songs about Jeffrey, lol.
>>
>>17244387
Yes, please.
>>
NW Florida (Panhandle) here. Anything here or nearby /x/-related?
>>
Roll War Eagle Tide

There was a old home that gave tours downtown Mobile that would give tours to class. I went twice for fieldtrips and both times at the same room a rocking chair was moving when we came in, but I really always considered it a trick the tour guides would play on visitors. I mean she introduced the ghost story right before the room. Always seemed a bit suspect.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.