[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1452883489636.jpg (420KB, 900x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1452883489636.jpg
420KB, 900x1164px
The only thing spookier than ghosts and ayy lmao is the test. I've seen a couple movies that reflect this idea of being tested by a mindfuck, where your reality is manipulated into pure paranoia and fear only to find out after an irreversible action (such as pulling a trigger) everyone says "you passed!!!" All your close friends and family come out because they were all in on it too and you all have cake and champagne even though you have no clue whats going on.

Check out this clip from "Goosebumps", a show for kids. Its like 5 minutes long.

https://youtu.be/nd6q_-NFn_I?t=960

Thoughts and opinions, /x/?
>>
>>17241563
ok, the video doesn't start at the time I copied at so go ahead and skip to 19:30 if you all don't mind.
>>
>>17241569
sorry again, i meant 16:30
>>
>>17241563
LOL at the double twist ending... what are they on an earth-like space station orbiting earth?
>>
>>17241590
They say aliens live on Earth, so I guess they're from another planet. Kind of pointless that they included that, the first twist made sense enough.
>>
>>17241563

Thanks for the nostalgia, OP.

And I agree with you, I've had the same thought. I was raised Catholic, and so grew up with the idea that our entire existence was essentially just a test (and everyone disagrees on what exactly we're being tested on).

I mean, what if Billy had actually been hallucinating? Does an insane man doubt himself, or always trust his senses?

Fuck, man.
>>
>>17241603
Secret alien governments are here because humans on earth are hostile and unpredictable.

>>17241622
I believe that one should always trust themselves even when all others doubt them.

That's all you need to know to pass any test anyone will throw at you.
>>
Has anybody seen the new mission impossible, rogue nation?

It breaks down the 4th wall almost immediately. Not in the way that this episode of goosebumps does, but still in a way that will put you on a ride.

Watch it on lsd.
>>
>>17241635
in which scene?

Also this idea of test kinda reminds me of The Game (1997)
>>
File: Look at his shadow.png (1MB, 1500x1479px) Image search: [Google]
Look at his shadow.png
1MB, 1500x1479px
>>17242159
>>
>>17241563
Derren Brown - The Heist, Apocalypse, Assassin, Hero at 50,000ft, etc, etc.
>>
Sounds like a short story i've read once, i think it was either by Asimov or King. Anyone knows what im talkong about? You know the smoking one
>>
>>17242456
this image pissed me off
>>
>>17242563
I didn't get it.
>>
Congratulations!
>>
>>17241563
was about to say that video was retarded, but that ending was awesome
>>
>>17242583
Who, me?
>>
>>17242159
I'm talking about the very beginning where (idk who I'm not familiar with the series) is listening to this computer give the enemy briefing or whatever it was until the computer starts talking to him directly.

Also the game is exactly what I was thinking of too I just couldn't recall the title.
>>
>>17242925
Do... do you not know what the fourth wall is?
>>
>>17242456
What.
>>
>>17242883
Congratulations!
>>
>>17242583
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpQqUDgi3iY
>>
>>17241563
Check out The Game with Michael Douglas. Great film.
>>
>>17242456
There is no third cloud fuck you what
>>
>>17243863
In the corner
>>
>>17243863

Lower right corner of image. Character is Cloud from Final Fantasy VII.

No clue what "look at your hand" is supposed to mean though.
>>
>>17245305
I think it's an implied facepalm. Still the filename and comic don't make a lot of sense.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.