[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

occult psychedelic love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (132KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 350x490px
>we met at a party
>i was on acid
>she was on acid too
>she told me she wanted to be an english teacher
>i said i wanted to drop out and become a magician
>she laughed and said i looked like bob dylan
>i asked if it made her edie sedgewick?
>her friend arrived and asked if i could find them drinks
>i skillfully made my way to the kitchen and juggled three red solo cups back
>she asked if i had a girlfriend
>i told her many for i was open to the idea of spiritual polyamory
>her friend laughed
>i proceeded to explain how we are chaotic particles hurtling toward oblivion and meaning is solely what you make it and the best bet is to try and find what love and affection one can find without holding onto antiquated monogamous concepts
>"monogamy, monotony, and monotheism"
>"you're a polytheist"
>"certainly, why limit one's mythology to one all-powerful entity? i am multiple"
>as things happened, i got pretty drunk and she walked me home
>we had sex and then she left
>it was the most magical feeling of connection of my life
>as she was leaving, she kissed me on the lips
>she told me, "you are the first human i've captured"
>i never saw her again
>but every point forward i would take acid, i would hallucinate her manipulating fate and end up psychotic and hospitalized
>the last time it happened, i was just smoking weed
>since then, i've been on antipsychotics daily
>but to this day i question my experience
>perhaps i hallucinated the whole party...
>perhaps this is god's judgement for dabbling with demons?
>before the party i had meditated and made a sigil to Isis in a sort of chaotic ritual to find a suitable lover / magical partner to enhance my life
>this was not what I expected
>>
I'm no psychic but she was the best you could do at the time, virgin edgelord.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.