[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ tell me your dreams and I will try to draw them or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

Hello /x/ tell me your dreams and I will try to draw them or maybe a creature you made up.

Anyone feel free to join.
>>
The thing from Office Max.
>>
A ghostly skeleton
>>
How long do your drawings usually take?

Last night I dreamt of a burnt onion devouring my soul as a giant centipede held me pinned to a tree.
>>
>>17240146
>Sin City esq dream. Very little color
>long baron highway we no trees or anything of real importance
>to the left of highway, at the height of your typical skyscraper, there is a rusty grey rollercoaster on top of an eerie, rickety, scaffolding support
> dead horses falling off of this rollercoaster and hitting the ground all around me

one of the more fuckered ones ive had. probably explained it like shit. Im bad at it.
>>
File: 1.png (805KB, 3629x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
805KB, 3629x4500px
>>17240182
>>
>>17240236
Wow. I was expecting something like your picture but thanks anyways.. Its pretty spooky I guess.
>>
There is a creature wose skin is a greyish brown. The skin texture is almost like a featherless bird mixed with and amphibian. This creature seems female. Her torso looks like a perfect hour glass shape and her chest seems to be perfect in symetry and design. It's arms seem a little longer than a humans and the hands only have 3 fingers and one long thumb. It's legs seem to b almost human yet a gap between the two legs can be seen as the creatures hips seem to be wider than usual. Below the knees though it seems the legs take an almost raptor like form and the feet having three 'toes' 2 in the front parted in a v and 1 in the back acting almost like a tripod.

However the face of this creature shocked and filled me with awe. It had the intial shape of a humans head at least from the forehead down. Yet it had no mouth only slit on the sides of the cheeks 3 on each side (the profile of the creature). It had almond shaped eyes which were all one colour switching between red/brown/black and silver. It had two slits for nostrils where the human nose would be found. Yet above the forehead was something like a triceritopces crown without the horns.

This creature was horrifying as it looked at me through a window within my dream. It pointed to me and a feeling of deep anguish, fear and hopelessness filled me. Then I awoken in a cold sweat.
>>
So it's hard to explain but here it goes. There was this tall darkish figure, kinda hunched over standing under this tree at night. It had these darkish bony wings I guess, not fleshed out, no feathers but just bones I guess. Anyways it also had this skull that looked strange, was his face. It was shaped sorta like a deer skull I guess. The shoulder area was bulky but it's waist was thin. Anyways it was standing off in the distance, and he slowly turned its head to look at me, and once it's eye caught sight of me it made this shrieking noise. I got so spooked I woke up. I dreamt this last night
>>
File: 2.png (2MB, 3629x4500px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
2MB, 3629x4500px
>>17240188
>>
>>17240391
Thanks. Nothing like the dream, partly because I didn't fully explain it, but better than I was expecting.
>>
1900s ship takes scientific expedition beneath massive glacier/ice cap, sail for months in ice caverns. Botanists, children, musicians, and writers are amonkst the crew. Not really a decent into madness, but the crew is not the same afterwards, one by one they went missing afterwards. This was discussed and revealed in the form of books, notes, and photos from the crew. I also saw the crew firsthand, in very dark, monotone, but not completely black ambeant light.
>>
File: 3.png (3MB, 3629x4500px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
3MB, 3629x4500px
>>17240212
>>
File: 4.png (419KB, 3629x4500px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
419KB, 3629x4500px
>>17240276
This sounds creepy as shit, wouldnt want to be you in that dream, this is a rough sketch of the shape, it might take a while but be assured im making it.
>>
>>17240545
Thank you sir.
>>
>>17240496
pretty cool dude ! thanks !
>>
A knot of wood with multiple faces
>>
I have a reoccurring creature in my dreams.

It's a black humanoid wolf being, with long gangling arms, long fingers that end in needle-like claws. It wears the skin of an albino stag with red eyes as a headdress/cloak, with the stag head concealing its face but its maw shows and has bloodied, jagged teeth. It also wears a necklace of sharp canine teeth. There is an arrow embedded into it's neck, piercing the jugular and always bleeds.

That's the best I can describe it as.
>>
File: spooks.jpg (229KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
spooks.jpg
229KB, 1200x1800px
>>17240284
>>
>>17240691
Thanks man!
>>
File: 5.png (3MB, 1808x2220px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
3MB, 1808x2220px
>>17240563
>>
>>17240788
Yup pretty much what it was.
Thank you anon.
I only saw it briefly in my dream when I looked out the window and I thought I was awake. Went to get a drink of water and looked outside into the backyard.
There it was standing there looking at me. It was if it was peering into my soul, I was petrified in fear. As it raised it's hand to point at me the feelings I went through shocked me awake.
>>
File: 6.png (2MB, 3629x4500px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
2MB, 3629x4500px
>>17240494
"I told him to stay....that poor cabin boy...I can still hear his screams of pain and his bones being crushed like toothpicks..."
>>
>>17240866
not the original requester but this is really nice. You're a cool guy OP
>>
>>17240146
First person perspective of arms. Cysts on them, the left hand pulling off the cysts on the right arm. Worms coming out of the holes where the cysts used to be.

Please and thanks.
>>
>>17240545
hi cutie
>>
I was sitting in an empty auditorium all alone. Just sitting there, I don't know why but I was spooked when I woke up.
>>
>>17240146

Giant clouds that moved around like they were animals
>>
I once dreamt of a giant angler fish with a wrecking ball for a escae demolishing my house. Pretty terrifying dream to have at 7 years old.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.