[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That Life There; It will be divided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 1438324838917.gif (934KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1438324838917.gif
934KB, 400x300px
OC 1/?

Before even opening my eyes, I had sensed that the air I am breathing is not the air I am used to. Not one of the smells from my home are here. This blanket is not mine, and neither are these sheets. With my eyes now open, I can see for certain that this room is not mine, nor is this bed. How I arrived in this place is a mystery, but someone must know. I pull myself upward to a sitting position, and swing my legs over the edge of the bed. I glance over to a window that is covered by a curtain. Its letting a small bit of light in, just enough to see. I look down at the floor and am immediately overcome by a sense of vertigo. I think to myself "This seems so much higher than my bed". There was a pair of slippers on the floor, so i put them on before getting off the bed. The floor was so cold that I could feel it through the cloth of the slippers, and even so I felt so warm. It was a strange sensation. I took my first step on the cold floor, and began walking toward the light coming through the window. I caressed the wall with my fingertips along the way, trying to get a feel for this place. I saw a door, but I was more interested in letting more light in. The light became more blinding the closer I got. I gripped the curtain and closed my eyes, pulling it back I could feel the heat of the light touching my skin. I feel the edge of the windowsill and hold myself close to the glass. I slowly open my eyes to adjust to the light. My blurry vision shows an image of something I cant quite make out, and as my eyes become comfortable with the brightness of the light i can see outside.
>>
File: lonesome.jpg (32KB, 684x251px) Image search: [Google]
lonesome.jpg
32KB, 684x251px
2/4
>>17238681
What I saw took my breath, gasping in terror. I fell backward onto the floor, faint. On my knees I creep toward the window and reluctantly pull myself up so that only my eyes could peer through. I set my gaze on the thing outside, and watched curiously horrified. "What is this that I am witnessing" I ask myself. With that utterance the thing looks up in my direction. I ducked down below the window and sat as close to the floor as I could. "I know he was looking at me, I could feel it. He heard me and he saw me" I think frantically. I am stricken with a sense of dread. My heart is racing, and the cold floor doesn't seem so cold anymore, for my skin is ice cold. I am in shock. I use the last of my wit to take one more look out the window. That thing is gone. For a moment I felt a sense of relief. But that moment is a short one, as what happens next would render me petrified. "Knock Knock". My eyes swiftly observe the door as my heart sinks. I don't move. I hold my breath. I simply sat quietly and kept my eyes on the door. "Knock Knock" I can feel the air around me grow cold. The sweat from my brow is the only thing keeping my eyes from blinking. "Bang Bang".
>>
File: hoooooollyyy sheeeeeeeeeeit.jpg (34KB, 612x622px) Image search: [Google]
hoooooollyyy sheeeeeeeeeeit.jpg
34KB, 612x622px
>>17238685
The heavy hand on the door makes it sound as if it were to break apart. I gather myself together and in fear crawl across the floor to the bed and slide underneath. Looking out from the foot of the bed, I see a light / come from under the door, and also a shadow. The eerie sound of metal grinding on metal shrieks through the room as the big wooden door slowly opens. I back away toward the headboard, still looking to the door. The shadow moves across the light now pouring into the room. Its a person. Hes wearing a suit, and his shoes are big, and his stride is wide. He seems to be very tall. He calmly walks toward the window where I once stood, and shuts the curtain. In that instant the door slams shut. It was as dark as a cave. The sheer amount of fear I was in kept me from thinking clearly. I had to get out of this room. I couldn't stand to be here anymore. There was no choice. I pulled myself out from under the bed and jumped onto my feet and ran for the door. Quickly opening it toward me I threw myself to the other side, not once taking a second to look back. I paused at the accomplishment of this feat and ran down the hall, faster than I ever had before. I looked back for one second and "SLAM", i had struck a wall. I fell to the floor dazed, and sort of confused. Looking up from my laying position I saw that there was no wall there. I took a moment to rest my self after a hard hit like that, but abruptly got up when I realized "There was no wall there!" I began to run again and was stopped by a wall that simply was not there. I put my hand forward and felt an invisible force. "There really is a wall here. That isn't possible. I can see through to the other side", I said aloud.
>>
File: slowly dying.jpg (99KB, 470x624px) Image search: [Google]
slowly dying.jpg
99KB, 470x624px
>>17238688
I looked back down the hall and felt uneasy. I touched the invisible wall once more, and turned around to go back the way I came. I had come to another invisible wall. The white walls of the hallway, and the invisible walls were enclosed and I was trapped. I mad a quick turn around in place to assess the situation, and as I turned the space around me became a white cube. It was a cube, and I was inside it. It was a bright white, even though there was no light. Perhaps the light was trapped in here with me. "No thats not possible" I thought. "None of this is possible".The white cube suddenly became black. A moment had passed and I found myself back in the room i started in. I rushed to the window and drew the curtain, as well as the other three curtains filling the room with light. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something peculiar. But it didn't strike me immediately. I walked over to the first window and looked out. That thing was not there thankfully. But I felt scared wondering where it had gone. I walked to the second window and looked out. I saw children playing. It was strange, the windows faced the same direction but I couldn't see the children before. I ran back to the first window and saw nothing of the sort. Confused, I ran to the third window. I saw a funeral taking place in the evening. Some of the children were there as well, but they were no longer playing. "How?!" I thought to myself. "How can this possibly be!?" I sprinted to the first window and saw daytime, to the second window, and saw daytime, and to the third window it was dusk.
>>
File: sorrowful.jpg (86KB, 820x611px) Image search: [Google]
sorrowful.jpg
86KB, 820x611px
>>17238699
5/5
I slowly turn to the fourth window, dreading what I may see. I walk toward it apprehensively, knowing that no matter that I feel it is inevitable that I look through it. Step after step, the fear in me grows ever more. Turning my head away, and closing my eyes, I grab a hold of the window frame and muster up the strength to face the pane and open my eyes. It was night, and by his shoes I knew it was him, standing under the lamppost. He was looking at me watching me. He knew I was there watching him. He simply stood there, shadow cast on his face and menace in his eyes. I stared him down in his eyes out of defiance and fear. For that moment I didn't feel afraid. In that moment I felt empowered. I was facing my fear and I was strengthened by it. I opened the window and shout with my head outside. "Leave me be! What do you want!?" My confidence left me, and I stammered back from the window still looking at him. He made no reply. Not knowing what to do, I decided to leave. I opened the only door and was confronted by the man in the suit. He gave me a malicious smile and said "Good morning", simultaneously covering me in his dark cape. I closed my eyes in fear, as I always seem to do. When I opened them...

"Oh, yes. Good morning. I had the strangest dream. It was so real, but I'm afraid I cant recall it now." I said quietly to my children. "I'm glad to be awake now to your smiling faces. Those smiles are what keeps me going through these days. This ceiling is getting quite boring for my old eyes." I turn my head to the window and think to myself "Maybe today will be the day".

End
>>
>>17238681
This sucks though
>>
>>17239394
I know. Its just a first draft i found on my computer. I read it through and it would need a lot of work to make it feel more in depth. I wasnt actually sure if i had written it or not. I thought it was creepy. I wanted to share it before i moved it off this computer. It wont amount to anything, but i might put some effort into making a story about it.
>>
Vlnot bad op
>>
>>17240036
>>17239394
i wrote it on the spot in a writing prompt on either /x/ or /lit/, i cant remember.
>>
File: scribeLS2.jpg (55KB, 262x299px) Image search: [Google]
scribeLS2.jpg
55KB, 262x299px
>>17238681
>>17239422
Its going on a floppy disk anyway!
>>
>>17240260
why would you use a floppy disc?
>>
File: 1453173300487.jpg (4MB, 3747x2925px) Image search: [Google]
1453173300487.jpg
4MB, 3747x2925px
>>17240260

Thank me later!
>>
>>17240335

Shhhhhhhhhh... Shhhhhhhhhh...
>>
>>17240339
I'll just thank you now since that is more convenient. Thank you, by the way.
>>
>>17240350

Woo!
>>
>>17240335
His only computers were from a library...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.