[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

related to that thead where that teen wished to be a vampire,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: images-7.jpg (31KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
31KB, 512x288px
related to that thead where that teen wished to be a vampire, how would I go about getting in contact with people that could make me immortal(not age)? I have skills that if fostered for a time I could be quite entertaining, im multi talented and unusual enough
>>
If someone claims himself to be unusual and talented he usually is not. Also if you were you would probabbly come up with a more creative way than this, right? Think some Vampire chilling on /x/ is probabbly looking for an appreantice right now? Try harder kid.
>>
>>17236816
I actually am unusual tho
I dont have much experience in the world on my own until recently so thats why ask about things
>>
How to find vampires?
They hide very well, if you notice they never reach the news, not even the rumours, my guess is they don't kill their pray , they must have a parasite relationship with their food or find a better way to feed themselves, if that's the case they are highly organise and keep it secret for everibody.
Tink about this in if vampires exist , they must have a lifestyle, we're they are organised and be powerful.
>>
>>17236883
Convince us.
>>
>>17236920
of their existence?
>>
>>17237234
Of your worth.
>>
>>17236414
I'd be curious to know this too, even if it's just old native peoples' tales.
>>
>>17236414
>unusual enough
>>17236857
>I actually am unsual tho

...in what way OP
>>
>>17236414
> unusual enough
Translation-I like mlp
> have skills that could be entertaining
Translation-I can blow you while fingering your butthole
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 201x251px
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will still live, even if he dies.
>>
>>17238748
>cured myself of actual autism
>made the computer blow up with my mind
Pick one
>>
File: no.jpg (40KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
40KB, 500x323px
>>17238748
>>
File: enhanced-5288-1450280525-11.png (548KB, 518x396px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-5288-1450280525-11.png
548KB, 518x396px
>>17238748
KEK ALMIGHTY
>>
>>17238784
Omg please tell me what he said
>>
>>17241162
I cured myself of actual autism and anxiety last year through hardships, im a decent artist, do cartoons, can paint make decent music, can voice act some silly voices and impressions. I once made the computer blow up with my mind when I was under fearful feelings, we had to replace it
>>
>>17241180
LMAO WHAT A FAG
>>
>>17236414
Immortal here.
Not all immortals are faggoty vampires. For the many generations I have been around, I have never even met a vampire.
Another point: Not all immortals can just make other folks immortal. The few others I have known have little to no clue why they happened to be immortal.
Last point: Being immortal does not necessarily mean you will live forever. At least two other "immortals" I have met seem to have no problem surviving through the passage of time, but were ultimately murdered.
If you want to find out if you can actually somehow become immortal, you are going to have to leave your keyboard and go out into the world.
>>
>>17241190
And what kind of immortal are you supposed to be then?
Are we talking biological immortality? Quantum immortality? Are you a wizard? Some crypto-beast from the 5th dimension?
>>
>>17241271
Immortality doesn't really come with answers. I was born in the early 19th century, lived a normal life, started to notice I was looking better for my age the more time went on. My family and friends always joked about how I never seemed to age much since I was in my then late-twenties. Then they all died off and it was just easier to move on and head somewhere else.
Genetics, circumstances of birth, some crazy voodoo ritual, I honestly have no idea. As best as I can figure, I am just a random anomaly.
>>
>>17241283
Cool. Probably a genetic mutation affecting the hayflick limit or something. Would need a blood sample to know for certain.
>>
>>17241283
this is probably some kind of RP but I kinda want some info.

i'm 20 now and I still look youthful. I got a bit of stoner pudge but i'm not really fat, haven't been seriously ill (I had a virus when I was like 11 that they named after myself and my doctor but that's just a mutated strain of kroup and I don't think would matter), broke a few bones and all that but I haven't really changed much other than maybe getting a bit more facial hair. my question is, how can I identify if I am or not, and who can I talk to about it?
>>
>>17241291
I've been sick, broken bones, all those normal ailments. I don't heal quickly or anything, and I am pretty certain that I can be killed just as easily as any other person. So the only guess I could make is that maybe my DNA doesn't come with some pre-programmed sequence to break down over a certain time.

>>17241296
There's not really much information available. As far as I know, it is an incredibly rare occurrence and I only started to suspect something when I was in my mid-50's. The best way to confirm it is just to see how time treats you. The only other two people I met who claimed to also be "immortal" couldn't offer me much of an answer. They talked out of their ass about zen-this and chakra-that, so I am pretty sure they were full of it.
I've looked on-and-off again for someone I could earnestly talk to about this thing and maybe get some guidance, but so far I have come up empty.
>>
>>17241305
Well... thank you. if you're real and you're out there, maybe our paths will cross someday, granted I got the gift too.

and with my hellish luck, I might.
>>
File: really_3.jpg (16KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
really_3.jpg
16KB, 264x264px
>>17241296
>i'm 20 now and I still look youthful
>>
>>17241311
I hope that we get the chance someday. It would be nice to not get that same sad feeling I get every time I meet someone new, learning the name of someone else that will one day be out of my life forever.
Best non-hellish luck to you.
>>
>>17241316
Yeah sorry I just didn't wanna correct it.

But I dunno I feel weird, like I should look a bit more older and I don't.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.