[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/, I am high as absolute shit right now and I feel that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

Hello /x/,

I am high as absolute shit right now and I feel that the drug may have allowed demons to "interfere" with me. Like, I feel as if a demonic hand came down to steal my soul, and I had to fight it back. I also felt as if there was a succubus type creature granting me pleasure to be more vunerable to the stealing my soul. I fear that if I allow this demon to steal my soul, I will die where I lie. If you could please provide me with tips and how to fucking survive in this situation.
>>
>>17236110
>I'm high and hallucinating
How peculiar!
>>
You're just trippin, soon the wasps will sting your teeth, and you'll wake up tomorrow in your front yard naked with a steak knife
>>
>>17236115
You're probably right but this seems so fucked. All did was a little weed
>>
>>17236110

Just smoke weed with the demons
>>
I hate you fucking kids with your pot smoking antics. You need to be fucking medicated. God damnit this triggered me something awful
>>
>>17236119
Well just try stay grounded then. I'm not very superstitious so I'm fairly certain you're just hallucinating, but we are on /x/, so don't give in to anything. Demons from folklore never have a person's best wishes in mind and tend to be very cunning.

In future, you might want to lay off the weed. Long-term use can trigger schizophrenia and what you're describing sounds a lot like psychosis.
>>
>im high as absolute shit
>typing with proper grammar and 100% accurate spelling

no you arent
>>
>>17236139

like that ugly skinny jewboy's website! rofl xD how're his kids and mail order wife?
>>
>>17236119
You must be new to it or a paranoid wreck normally

I don't smoke anymore because I have a sort of PTSD type of deal with it and now whenever i get near the smoke i start having a panic attack
>>
Never do drugs if you are prone to schizophrenia. The thing is people who are, almost never know.
>>
File: Himmler & Daughter 2.jpg (59KB, 816x674px) Image search: [Google]
Himmler & Daughter 2.jpg
59KB, 816x674px
Vampire = when the bank charges an extra new fee for using their ATM.

Vampire = when your (adult..?.) girlfriend says: ''For Christmas, let's not give each other anythin, because we're both very poor and need to pay rent.'' And you believe that she is telling the truth about her thoughts and you Trust she will stick to the idea that she propoesd. But... on Christmas day she hands you a wrapped gift with your name on it.

Vampire = the slutty looking college girl standing by the bus stop with an un-lit cigerette spots your eyes checking out her beautiful B-size breasts as you exhale from your lit cigerette, and she smiles and shakes her boobs like a drunk white-whore in New Orleans and asks you for a light, and you want to give it to her, and her body smells like swet and sex and the alley behind the restaurant, and you put your hand in your pocket to get your lighter and she stabs you with a knife in the leg, through your hand because she can.

Vampire = It's Sunday, you're drunk, getting off the bus, and make a B-line (fast) for the McDonalds up the street; but your path is cock-blocked by a fat black woman with a plastic-flower hat, who asks: ''Have you excepted the lorde JeeZeus Krist as year personal (Depeche Mode) JeVuS?'' And you stab her D-size breast with your sharp piss-on diamond dick, but her boyfriend named Oprah, beats you up because Gail wears ugly flower hats.

Vampire = You're sittng on the bus with your daughter on your lap, she is bumping against your hard-on, and the old woman sitting next to you says let's get-off on this stop & your daughter says out loud: ''But daddy's hard dick was just about too make me cum though my clothes, mom.''

Vampire = the teacher who assigns homework over spring break.

Vampire = when the stupid reCAPTCHA fails.

Vampire = any member of Congress who gets paid more than minimum wage.
>>
>>17236625
Some of those are true, some hilarious, but
>Vampire = when your (adult..?.) girlfriend says: ''For Christmas, let's not give each other anythin, because we're both very poor and need to pay rent.'' And you believe that she is telling the truth about her thoughts and you Trust she will stick to the idea that she propoesd. But... on Christmas day she hands you a wrapped gift with your name on it.
Wtf? That's sweet as hell. I mean, maybe you'll feel a little weird not being able to give a gift back, but if you're both financially struggling and she still wants to scrape up some change for you, I mean how can you get mad at that? She wants to give you something but doesn't want you to feel burdened having to get the money to get something for her too. She's sacrificing a gift for herself to give one to you. That's rather romantic, sheeeit.
>>
>>17236217
High =/= drunk
>>
Slow down there OP. Sounding. A little over the top. However, i've legitimately had a strange experience while high. This was actually the first time i ever got stoned. I was making a lot of strange noises and body positions for no reason and at one point (i should mention i was with close friends), i felt a lack of control over myself and proceeded to look towards my friends girlfriend and tell her, "i now control this body." In reference to myself, of course.
Probably was nothing but in hindsight, it was strange nonetheless but maybe that had more to do with this new experience of being high than anything else. My friends girlfriend told me the next time that we all hung out that i was saying things and acting extremely odd and ot of character.
>>
>>17236625
Yeye preach bruv
>>
>>17236110
If that's the case, it hates you. If not, you were extremely baked bruv good job
>>
legit had serious problems with this at one point. weed is just bipolar drug, at one point in your life its the mostt relaxing comfortable thing in the world, the next it can give u serious panic attacks. same with pretty much any drug, but since most people create emotional attachments to marijuana a psychosis from it is quite profound (espically since its the only thing up until that point that calmed you down, so what do you do now?) but yeah one time I got super blazed (2 blunts and some bong hits) alone after a year brake from all drugs, and had such a strong reaction, I was on the floor while satan was laughing at me and I was receiving visions of the end of the world.
>9/10
>would 420 grimorie again
>>
>>17236293
>whenever i get near the smoke i start having a panic attack

same for me

psychedelics like LSD are ok, tho, weird
>>
>>17236110
you are experiencing anxiety and paranoia because weed doesn't agree with you.

don't smoke weed if it doesn't agree with you.

try to distract yourself with TV/video games or take a nap till the high wears off and then don't get high again.
>>
>>17236286
>>17236139

go back to middle school you babies
>>
>>17236110
You haven't got demons in you, you're just high as shit. Chill the fuck out and listen to the skyrim theme tune whilst watching some nice panoramic nature shit on youtube. It'll pass. Just chill out.
>>
File: cena_shocked[1].jpg (15KB, 358x243px) Image search: [Google]
cena_shocked[1].jpg
15KB, 358x243px
>>17237839
>be me
>be somewhat weed virgin
>friends say "hay anon take a hit from the water bong"
>whynot.exe
>shit hit me hard
>holy fuck what's going on
>go sit on the couch
>start having paranoia over 9000
>friends are just here, playing DDR
>mfw when I imagine they want to kill me
>they want me dead
>remain silent with those thought for 1 good hour
>imagine they just throw me in a truck, drive in a forest and kill me there then bury my body
>whatthefuckitsnotreal.jpeg
>brain.exe has stopped working
>coming down, start to realize i'm just on the couch with my friends still playing
>iamstillalive.ogg
>"hey anon, wtf, you're pale and sweating and didn't say move for ages, man"
>mfw I imagined all this shit
>>
>>17236110
The best thing now is to do whatever the voices are telling you!
>>
>>17238183
Mfw
>take a hit from the water bong
Bro it's just called a bong, which is basically a water pipe! Sounds like you might have schizophrenia though, so maybe lay off the water bongs haha
>>
>>17238171
>this
Here's some nice nature related content for you to watch
https://youtu.be/2gMjJNGg9Z8
>>
>>17236110
i've been in this same situation before, CAn't take psychedelics anymore and only like one or two hits of weed if any at all. I just ignore it mostly lol
>>
>>17236110
FIGHT HARD!!!
>>
Hey, here's a quick How To;

>look down, and you will see your hand grasping your erect, and peculiar member.
>look to your right, you have taken an ounce of shrooms, cool.
>you're fucked.
>Bye OP

tl;dr I am also really fucking high.
>>
>>17236141
>Long-term use can trigger schizophrenia
That is wholly incorrect.

I know most of /x/ seems to believe that schizophrenia is the root cause of ANYTHING that causes a paranormal thought but please do not spout misinformation.
>20 hours later
>>
>>17236119
I feel that your weed was probably laced with something.

People I know who that do weed just get mellow, some even fall asleep.
>>
Or someone sold you salvia as weed?
>>
>>17239540
Different fag, pot can indeed progress the symptoms of schizophrenia
>>
If you can read this, it is time to wake up. We are all with you, you just need to wake yourself up and join us.
>>
>>17241267
Samefag (wew I need to sleep after this)

No actually, there has been no conclusive evidence regarding such. Saying a thing is true does not make it true.
>my face when people have linked me studies in the past where they claim weed causes schizophrenia when the study itself disproves their claim
>>
>>17236110
I have tips. A tip.

Go to your nearest head doctor and explain all this in great detail. Then keep taking the meds he gives you.
>>
>>17238183
holllllllyyyy shit i know that feeling man.... oh boy is it fucked...

>be high around 14 and awfuly high
>ask a friend to get me a drink/or i make a drink and leave it on the kitchen table
>drink
>friends decide to play prank and say ''we put cyanide in your drink, we've sorry''... they're extremely high also and keeping a straight face saying it
>HOLY FUCK
>SAY ''ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?''
>they both nod and say in a sad tone, ''yes, we're sorry man''
>literally frozen in anxiety, fear, hatred, contained rage, paranoia, depression, and complete sadness
>''hahahaha nah we're just joking''
>*gets slapped on shoulders by both of them*
>still unconvinced and incredibly paranoid for about 15 minutes, waiting to die, or feel something painful
>>
>>17238297

I know it's a bong bro, I was trying to specifically talk about this one on pic related, didn't know the exact term ahah

This is far more potent that the regular "water bong"

But yeah, I never tried again after this ahah
>>
>>17236119
Filthy Degenerate
>>
>>17236293
I get a nostalgic feeling when I smell the smoke but when I think about weed itself I get anxious so I know where you're coming from
>>
>>17242328

Yeah grav bongs aren't anything to fuck with when your new to smoking or don't plan on getting stoned out of your head

But yeah if you're paranoid and high as shit just remember that everything weird you're thinking is just because your stoned as fuck. And it's only going to last like 3-4 hours
>>
They are more beliefs than hallucinations. You're only having perceptions right now.

Or you really are experiencing these demons and you smoked laced weed mixed with angel dust.

Just drink your ass off and pass out.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.