[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is for that curious Anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 16

File: BlackSun.jpg (148KB, 698x720px) Image search: [Google]
BlackSun.jpg
148KB, 698x720px
I will post a quick run-down of what I know (For that curious Anon). But, I will not answer any questions as I need my sleep, (If this thread is still up tomorrow, then maybe I will).

The Black Sun, is literally a Black Sun. But it's also more than that, it's an inter-dimensional singularity. Not only is this thing sentient, it has also visited the Earth and has exerted it's influence over the Earth.

But, it takes a more human looking form, or a non-visible form. It is evil, and what many of you would consider the Anti-Christ. Jesus Christ is the polar opposite of this being, and his twin brother.

He is seen as the White Star, these things are solar angels, gods, deities, inter-dimensional beings. They are also more than what I could possibly describe, they are cosmic representations of reality, and are infinitely large in probably almost everyway.

Many cultures had what some of you may know as the Halo, the ancient Egyptians called them the Sun-Disks, lots of different cultures and religions have had something similar (Crows that determine leadership or rule, a patronage).

A divine way of saying you have the right to rule. But these beings are the archetypes, and not only do these note their divinity, but their spirit or alignment. Jesus, had a ring of darkness/evil (It's attracted to the light and clings to a pure heart), but a center yolk of light/good.

As long as the center is white/yellow, or silver he is a benevolent ruler. The Black Sun however is a ring of gold, and a center of darkness. Jesus is the morning star as the Anti-Christ is the evening star (One dawning, the other setting, Light over Darkness, Darkness over Light).

Here is some helpful links, the Aztecs worshiped the Anti-Christ long ago (He was in the West, while Jesus Christ was in the East).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(mythology)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uraeus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra
>>
>>17235164
>(He was in the West, while Jesus Christ was in the East).
so atlantis and lemuria?
>>
File: JesusOurLord.png (472KB, 671x467px) Image search: [Google]
JesusOurLord.png
472KB, 671x467px
>>17235164
Oh and try to keep the thread civil, otherwise I won't even bother replying at all, anyways good night everyone!

>>17235164

>(Crows that determine leadership or rule, a patronage).

Typo, (Crowns).
>>
>>17235164
Thank you.
>>
File: DemiUrgePortal.jpg (235KB, 661x917px) Image search: [Google]
DemiUrgePortal.jpg
235KB, 661x917px
>>17235164
One more thing before I go to bed, I believe Jesus Christ is Thoth, Hermes or Enki. A God of the Crossroads (Cross), a God of Knowledge/Wisdom and Creativity.

A Messenger God, sent to deliver the divine word to humanity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth

Again if I answer any questions I will do so tomorrow, good night everyone.
>>
>>17235164
>>17235173
>>17235186
Np, I will add more tomorrow to this thread If It's still up.
>>
>>17235164
What is more plausible?

An inter-dimensional sentient star OR old civilizations putting solar eclipse artwork on walls?

Makes you think huh
>>
>>17235242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
>>
Man, I'm reading what you have written and I still don't understand completely. I don't know how to word these ideas correctly. Let me try to think about it. Maybe tomorrow it will be clearer.

But basically I saw that black sun back in February 2012. I am past that now. But this black sun always bothered me, its stuck in my mind. Even if it was a psychosis I know I saw it. And now Bowie has to make a god damn album about that stuff just before dying.

I figured here is a good place to ask even if I am not a /x/ browser.

Best way to learn is to ask.
>>
>>17235208
Hey. I've seen that snake before and there's more than one, so try seven and maybe fourteen. They all represent a human emotion or ethical reasoning.
>>
>>17235164
It would be no surprise to me if thread doesn't stay up for too long, implying you are knowledgeable of the Order. You've given /x/ bullshit from the get-go. I will neither insult you or dismiss your intelligence, so I hope you understand that I am not some kind of shill or half-ass troll...

The most effective kind of information on this is, in fact, deception and disinformation. You've already shown partial truths, so if you genuinely believe what you have posted (and are/are not revealing what you'd rather not share) to be true, I'd like you to seek the Sun of Righteousness yourself. The answers were always there, anon, if that means anything to you. They may be more intense and simpler than you would have expected, but I promise you, you've got it all wrong. Everyone plays a role. You must ask yourself, "Which side am I on?" Choose wisely, for in time, they come to you. Be careful pertaining to your research. People literally get v& for this and don't see this world again. I believe we could be friends, but we may even know each other.

People do not need to know the whole truth about this shit, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 600x706px
>>17235164
>>
>not seeing the literal, obvious truth of the matter

these are symbols of the great engine of our galaxy, representing both micro and macro, the sun being the center of our system and ruler, the galactic center or black sun being a larger version. contained within this basic concept is a wealth of information for those who know how to look for it.
>>
File: 1277.jpg (49KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
1277.jpg
49KB, 432x600px
>>17235510
>>17235652
>>
File: BlackVesusWhiteWhiteVersusBlack.png (41KB, 905x718px) Image search: [Google]
BlackVesusWhiteWhiteVersusBlack.png
41KB, 905x718px
>>17235680
That would be the White Sun, or Star.

>>17235510
I am not trying to deceive anyone, and what are you trying to get at? That I'm knowledgeable, but not knowledgeable?

I don't care if I get killed for it, infact it would be a very noble death, if I had to choose. Helping people understand reality, from the divine to the mundane is gratifying to me (That I could contribute, and help people, no matter how small that may be).

I will bump this thread a little later on, I have to do something, but I will be back.
>>
If you got more I'm here.

This is interesting even if being taken with a grain of salt.
>>
File: SquareDifferentDimensions1.png (16KB, 905x718px) Image search: [Google]
SquareDifferentDimensions1.png
16KB, 905x718px
>>17238517
I won't bump this thread a whole lot, it's become quite late and there isn't much of an interest. But, here is a couple of renditions, I did of different dimensions.

Which is helpful because I believe 100% in sacred geometry and figuring our space, and different sides to space will help us understand reality better, and what exactly we're in, or stuck in.
>>
File: SquareDifferentDimensions2.png (15KB, 905x718px) Image search: [Google]
SquareDifferentDimensions2.png
15KB, 905x718px
>>17238803
>>
File: TrianglesDifferentDimensions1.png (15KB, 905x718px) Image search: [Google]
TrianglesDifferentDimensions1.png
15KB, 905x718px
>>17238805
>>
File: TrianglesDifferentDimensions.2.png (24KB, 905x718px) Image search: [Google]
TrianglesDifferentDimensions.2.png
24KB, 905x718px
>>17238806
>>
File: CirclesDifferentDimension1.png (19KB, 905x718px) Image search: [Google]
CirclesDifferentDimension1.png
19KB, 905x718px
>>17238808
>>
File: CirclesDifferentDimension2.png (22KB, 905x718px) Image search: [Google]
CirclesDifferentDimension2.png
22KB, 905x718px
>>17238811
>>
File: FourPointAlignmentCompass.png (17KB, 905x718px) Image search: [Google]
FourPointAlignmentCompass.png
17KB, 905x718px
>>17238815
This one is a little less explained on the picture itself. I didn't bother paragraphing it all out. But, I think it's easily understood.
>>
>>17238811
You need to stop, your thought process is wrong and you're spreading misinformation because of it -- these models are not correct
>>
>>17238824
How so? Think of different dimensions, as not only different sides, but also as little slides, in a large projector (Pictures, slide by slide).

It's hard to explain, but it's a crummy example but have you seen the movie Donnie Darko? He had a sort of line (Coming from the center of his mass), showing where he would end up.

Well, think of it, like a sort of slide show depicting what you've done and what you're going to do. like a flip book of your life, Einstein believed Time and Space was the fourth-dimension.

Time and space are intrinsically linked towards one another. You cannot travel back in time without knowing your destination, or space.

Anyways I would explain more, but I'm going to go get something to eat.
>>
This theory is retarded because the color black is not even a color but absence of light.
>>
>>17238854
First, time is not a physical dimension

Second, you need to take some geometry courses
>>
>>17235164
for god sake anon
Jesus is Osiris.
>>
jesus is osiris so as anon is a son of god/
but god is bipolar. so and jesus is black and white. at the same time. just like the earth. just like you, anon
>>
>god is bipolar
That explains why he acts like such a little shit
>>
File: CuteShitposter.gif (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
CuteShitposter.gif
32KB, 250x250px
>>17238998
You completely glossed over time and SPACE. Space itself is a dimension, and space is again intrinsically tied to time (Think of a space within a space).

You cannot have one without the other, the other thing is that comment is just an insult and isn't a real answer. I shouldn't even respond to it, simply because it honestly addresses nothing. To which I take it you aren't even really interested enough in the subject to begin with, yet you want to ridicule me.
>>
>>17238998
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9ITt44-EHE
>>
Yeah, I don't think the links you posted condone your theories. But the subject interests me, so by all means go on.
>>
The dark sun rises in the west and sets in the east. It is everything that the all is not. It is rot and rebirth.
>>
File: 1445155254736.png (71KB, 295x334px) Image search: [Google]
1445155254736.png
71KB, 295x334px
>>17235164
Pretty sure that bottom one if not both depict solar eclipses
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.