[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might sound disgusting to you, but I'm obsessed with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Tooth-Extraction-Socket.jpg (66KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
Tooth-Extraction-Socket.jpg
66KB, 400x265px
This might sound disgusting to you, but I'm obsessed with biting off my nails and moving them around between my teeth, prodding them in and out of places. It feels good in a weird way. Like have you ever used a toothpick and then you kept prodding that one place in your gums? Well, probably not... anyways, I do that and sometimes it gets stuck. Then what I do is bite off another bigger nail to try to use my tongue on to force it out. It feels so good when it gets out, but sometimes I continue forcing that nail against the spot where the other nail used to be, and it feels good. I feel no pain, even when I prod so much it bleeds a little. The blood tastes good too. It tastes really good, actually. I try to force it harder and harder to get more blood. Eventually the nail becomes soft and flaccid, so I use something nearby, usually a pair of scissors. Then I keep forcing and forcing, more and more blood on my tongue, until finally my tooth actually comes out. I feel no pain, still, but my mouth starts overflowing with blood. And I absolutely love it. I continue the process on all my other teeth. It takes hours, let me tell you. But then once you finally do it, all your teeth out, you still want more, it's crazy. That's when you start to go at the eyes.... and, well, I can't type without seeing, so let me just post this and then get back to work. ;)
>>
gl anon. you're doing God's work.
>>
absolute madman.
>>
>>17233083
Yeah, you rarely get this level of insanity outside of homosexuality.
>>
File: 1452491438131.jpg (12KB, 439x396px) Image search: [Google]
1452491438131.jpg
12KB, 439x396px
>>17233052
I do this all the time, especially savoring dat fat thumbnail
>>
>>17233052
If you manage to remove one of your molars with scissors and without having major peridontitis, someone should give you a price.
>>
Omg, this is so weird but i loved doing this as a child. Playing with my milk teeth. Now as an adult i hate it. I cant do this anymore. I loved the pain. Sometimes i push my teeth in gum as hard i can. Love it.
>>
>>17233052
Holy fuck anon...
When I had a retainer I did this shoving the sharp part into my right top gum. It felt so amazing and I was doing it last week with something, I forget what, but the feeling was so good. I bet if we jacked off and did it, it'd feel so good. I'm actually gonna try it right now and post results, standby.
>>
>>17233757

Post photo of cum on retainer please.
>>
>>17233501

I miss this part of childhood too. Enjoyed every last tooth that I wiggled out when they came loose.
>>
>>17233052
reminds me of this pic one of my friends shared on facebook. very good looking, typical blonde girl got into an accident and had her front teeth and lips fucking shattered. but she had a really good doctor and the pictures she shares now you'd never realize she had an accident. the picture she shared of the accident was fucking brutal though
>>
>>17234143
>wiggled
>didn't rip them out to gross out all the little girls + get to go to the nurse and stare at her huge tits
>>
>>17233052
I used to to the same and now my gums bleed by themselves, but I fucking love to feel the taste of my blood in my moth and to spit it out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.