[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To people who believe in an afterlife, what kind of afterlife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2qcpiyv.jpg (33KB, 315x388px) Image search: [Google]
2qcpiyv.jpg
33KB, 315x388px
To people who believe in an afterlife, what kind of afterlife do you believe in?
>>
>>17232335
Whichever one you want, it's just a waiting line for reincarnation and you're not going to remember it anyway.
>>
I guess I believe but no idea what it will be
>>
>>17232370
From what I've heard, it's more like a summer break before going back to "school", meaning Earth.
>>
>>17232370
This. "They" will give their best at making your transition as comfortable as possible. They will tell you, that your family and everything else will be fine. You will be asked to wait in a line, you don't know why... because well you just died...but you will do so anyways. And while waiting, your past life will simply fade away like your dreams do. Then you are send back. (Not sure if the time and the planet are the same as before though.)
However, I don't know, what will happen, if you die enlightened...
>>
>>17232335
>to people who believe

would be a waste of time explaining in words to a skeptic.
>>
>>17232335
Experiencing every movement of every atom of the universe and becoming the god head.
>>
Pure bliss, realizing you no longer have any attachment to your life you just had.
>>
>>17236159
this, but you must also review your sins and your life.

You can also go and do anything, even come back to Earth, but you have to abide by certain rules such as not interfering with human life in a way that could turn them into a god. For example, you can not tell a medium or a psychic how to cure cancer.

Reincarnation is also here for those that do not care that they hurt people. They are sent to learn the lessons of life again.

Hell is for fallen angels. Not humans, unless they die and wish to go there.
>>
>>17232335
Death.
>>
>>17233338
Then don't explain for OP's sake. It's not like you'll have just one reader.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.