[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my collegue a witch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
So /x/ I am shit at greentexting and english is not my first language so be patient.
I am a waiter in a restourant/pizzeria in a small town in North east of Italy. Not long ago a new waiter arrives. She is 40 nice curly brown hair perfect ass solid 8/10. Very friendly, nice manners sometimes makes jokes about sex with the pizza maker.
One night ,last month more or less,after all the customers Left we were rearranging the tables. Only me and her in the room.
Suddendly she goes: "Oh I saw it now." I'm like "what?"
She answers me in a Very cheerful tone: "doesn't ever happen to you? To see some shadow when your alone in tour thoughts? It's like I have a friend"
I laugh it off and never think about it again.
Yesterday, same situationof lasth month she is suddendly serious. "Oh here he is again." I ask "who?"
" The man, my friend, I saw it again." Then she looks me right in the eyes and laughs. I laugh nervously then she changes subject.

What was she talking about? Was she just Messing with me?
>>
>>17232262
schizophrenic, she should get help before hes completly out of it
>>
>>17232262
She is flirting with you, why else would she see it when you come around? Have you ever expressed you are religious or something?
There are two main options:

She is doing it to shit chat with you, either to fuck with you or to fuck you.

She sees It, so, mental illness or possession.

I'll go with the second, since the first one Implies mental illness (not the best way to approach someone...).

Don't worry, is not a witch. Witches don't do it. Maybe she is into dark Arts in a hipster way. You don't need to worry unless it happens to you
>>
In case she's hitting me, well, that would be good news. I really Hope she's not possessed. now I'm off to work. I'll update you guys.
>>
>>17232272

Implying you arent when you scream maa
>>
>>17232302
Remember that chapter in Kama Sutra where feigning mental disorders was likened to an aphrodisiac
>>
OP here. Almost finished working asked her to go out drinking something later and she accepted.
Pray for me guys
>>
>>17232262
what is a witch, can people pretend to be a witch when they arent, can witches pretend to be a witch so people will think they arent? can people be witches when they think they arent....

is a witch or isnt, it doesnt matter unless you define what a witch actually is first, try asking a more specific question that doesnt use a word like witch.

she could be slightly schizophrenic, and she mentions it to see if you see it too, or to get your response, to get you to talk about it with her.

she could be lying, trying to scare you to think she has powers, or that there is something dangerous

she could be lying to see if you respond to supernatural assertions, to try to educate you to not be vulnerable to weird people like you find on here

she could be lying because she thinks you are into the paranormal, and will develop interest in her if she see's something paranormal

she could be lying because she wants to make fun of you

she could often notice a shadow, and make a story that its a friend that causes her to notice the shadows, a pretend friend.

she could have a shadow person following her around, something that most people would think are impossible.

talking about it on /x/ is a good idea. finding other people to talk about it to is a good idea too.
>>
Tap dat
>>
Crazy chicks are awesome in the sack dude but proceed with caution. After all, they are crazy.
>>
>>17234774
everyone on here is fucking crazy. You wouldn't be on /x/ if you weren't a little cooky.

Almost everyone on earth is crazy, some people just are never open about those things we all do when we are alone. Honestly, I proceed with caution towards people who go out of their way to prove that their 'normal'. 'Crazy' is interesting, women are often passed off as such for the smallest reason. I've met far more mentally unstable men.

TL;DR we are all equally insane, humans are all crazy, suck my dick.
>>
>>17232470

>implying you ain't gonna taste the pain OH YEAH
>>
>>17234820

crazy isn't a bad thing. the world is crazy and makes you crazy. dealing with the world is one of the greatest spiritual tests you can go through.
>>
>>17234820

IS IT A FEMININE PENIS?!
>>
So after work we had a few drinks and i was kinda drunk not wasted but not completely sober she was fine tho she had same as me. We talked about ourselves and I said I am religious and I believe in God to see her reaction. She looked really interested. Said she didn't but she hopes there's something after death cause she would find very boring the idea of dying and becoming only worms and dirt. So nothing /x/ related came from the conversation. She accompanied me to my car (Very strange situation) Hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.
TL ; DR Nothing strange came out from the situation. Small hopes of having sex.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.