[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /X/ i wanted to ask somthing that i have no idea about. So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-01-16-20-08-33-1193375652.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-16-20-08-33-1193375652.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Hey /X/ i wanted to ask somthing that i have no idea about. So basiclly my friend claims he can see demons in peoples eyes and claims under the right circumstances he can see demons and spirits that have attacments to people. He also claimed that he looked in the mirror a few weeks back and saw black smoke pouring out from his eyes. I think he has a mental disorder but he wont listen to me. If this happend to be true what does any of this mean. Im scepticle but try to convince me this could be real.
>>
File: 291jds29.jpg (41KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
291jds29.jpg
41KB, 400x500px
>/X/
>i
>somthing
>basiclly
>peoples
>attacments
>happend
>Im scepticle
>>
>>17229067
Didnt answer anything thanks man
>>
File: 250px-254Sceptile.png (56KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-254Sceptile.png
56KB, 250x250px
Scepticle reminded me of this
>>
>>17229053
Your friend is a teen that is imagining things and interpreting the imagined images as real so that he can convince himself he's more impressive than he really is.
>>
File: a3922266072_2.jpg (200KB, 777x639px) Image search: [Google]
a3922266072_2.jpg
200KB, 777x639px
>>
>>17229053
is he able to tell that those things he sees arent actually happening. does he know that its just a form of his imagination? is he telling you the story accurately, or is he interpreting it because he wont think you will understand. perhaps he is lying.

whatever the truth is about demons, visions, and smoke, if we focus on what we can be sure of, we should be able to make progress.

we will assume that he is not lying, or interpreting it as a vision. we will assume that he actually sees something, and he either recognises that it might not be real, or he knows it is just a more vivid daydream.

smoke comes from his eyes. does he know if its good or bad for him? does he know why? does it scare him, does it have him doing anything because of it? when you see smoke, its usually just smoke, you dont pay attention to the colour, so the colour has meaning. black can be evil, or just mysterious, it can be low temperature cool and calm (consider a black car) its probably either evil or mysterious. smoke comes from his eyes, and while he paid attention to the colour, he didnt mention anything about fire, so we could well assume that there was no fire involved. i would guess the smoke has something to do with his ability to see things. what else can we tell about the smoke? does it indicate anything else? does it come and go at the same time as his ability, does it mean something is happening? is it causing a problem? could you remove the smoke or reduce it? would this affect his ability? perhaps we dont need to pay too much attention to the smoke
>>
>>17230398
cont.

what are these demons/spirits, what do they do? can you learn anything from seeing them? do they indicate that the person does bad things? do they do bad things to the person? can you do anything about it? it would kinda suck if all it was, was that he saw a spirit that does nothing, has no effect, indicates nothing, and is largely uncontrollable. then it would be like the daydream version of a picture of a demon. if he is going to avoid considering its a serious mental problem and go to see a psychologist as most everyone would recommend, then the next step is to find a way for him to protect himself and others from the beings. of course, we dont have any indication yet that they have an effect, so protection might not be needed. of course, there would be many remedies from different schools of thought, and different schools may warn that other spells may only cause problems, christianity would warn this, so to find a spell or such that would be guaranteed to be safe, you need to remove all possible bad things from it. if you find a charm or sigil, you could use it while praying for god to protect him, and allowing god to empower it, if god wants/needs to, while protecting it from being powered by bad forces. then, if the device or spell works, it wont have any bad effects from it, as if god is against the magic, he will not use it, the spell/charm wont have any effect and it wont really be magic.

even if he thinks it is real, it is important that he sees a psychologist. seeing visions like these probably will cause mental problems like anxiety, depression and antisocial or socially avoidant behaviour, the psychologist will help him work out what parts are real and what parts arent.
>>
Woo, a psychosis thread.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.