[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Experience (I Need Your Help)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: VILLA-PISANI-MAZE.jpg (47KB, 480x303px) Image search: [Google]
VILLA-PISANI-MAZE.jpg
47KB, 480x303px
DISCLAIMER: Before someone writes this off as a fake story- it isn't. I did actually experience what is written below.

I've been having vivid dreams for quite some time now and the first thing I should probably tell you is that when I'm dreaming it feels like there are two people in my mind - my dream self and my real self.

In any case, last night, during my dream I was approached by a man that my dream-self knew - very well in fact - whereas I have never seen this man before in my life. He was trying to warn me about something and I caught a glimpse of a parchment in his hand. It was titled 'The Labyrinth' and I saw that it was a short, very short text that contained the word 'maze'. My dream-self immediately recognized it as a riddle. After an exchange with the man I passed out and woke up on a kind of hill, beside a small maze through which I had to go. Having no other option, I went in. Inside, the first person I found, or rather she found me, was a girl who was able to summon a green mist that would lead her to who or what she wanted to find. We teamed up and found a boy who was in some relation to the girl (though I'm not sure what kind, I believe he was her brother; again, I have never seen these people before in my life, but my dream-self trusted them). We then resumed looking for the exit. The green mist however was leading us past some kind of shadow man. I was unable to see him at first due to the maze walls, but then, when we went another way and found a door that acted as a portal out, I was able to see him - a tall man, completely pitch black and wispy with two white glowing eyes as big as light bulbs.

My question to you all is if

1. Someone might be able to find the riddle that appeared in my dream. It was perhaps a maximum of twenty words long, and

2. If someone might be able to tell me what in the blazes is going on and what this all means?

If there are any questions, just ask since I was unable to fit everything in here.
>>
>>17227117

Orange, yet blazing high,
You will find something, fly!
I will tell you how to be
Something that can broke the fear.

He must grow and she must bow,
The brave one will come once and show
How to reach the orange fear,
How to keep the One, the Seal...
>>
>>17227482

If I may ask, where is that riddle from? It's not the riddle from my dream, but I am curious about the source.
>>
>>17227117
david bowie is communicating with you. watch the fil labyrinth to find your answers.

a few months back I had a dream, the kind that once it's over you're stuck in this sort of haze and you can't discern the dream from reality. i still remember things that happened from time to time, like any ordinary memory.

i was out in the rain, New South Wales suburbia. for whatever reason, i wasn't allowed back in my home. the most distinct part was the sun, just a pitch black circle a tiny bit larger than average.

skipping some unimportant details, i ended up walking into a home for recuperating opiate addicts. inside i met some tattooed 20 ish bloke. he would jump at the smallest sound, scared of something I couldn't see.

once he spotted me he got really concentrated and told me that he could tell i saw the black sun, it left its mark on my eyes.

the dream basically after i sat down next to him and started shooting up.

i've never used hard drugs and a black sun has no relevance to me. interpretations or any help would be really appreciated.
>>
>>17227806

I've seen that movie in fact and I love it! I forgot to put that the riddle wasn't from the movie. Rest in Peace David Bowie, a true legend. And thanks for the suggestion, though I doubt it has anything to do with the movie.

As far as your dream goes, I don't know what it means but I can take a look if I can find any interpretations or if I manage to come up with some kind of explanation. I have to admit though, that really is a bizarre experience.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.