[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys look for Satanic references in the most banal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Ride.png (166KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
Ride.png
166KB, 500x322px
Why do you guys look for Satanic references in the most banal shit, but ignore people who actually are Satanist.

Pic Related
>>
>>17226718
What are we supposed to do? Shoot him?
>>
There are two kinds of Satanists.

The Kind who do Evil for Evils sake.

And the other kind who actually follow Satan who is the Anunna god Marduk.
>>
>>17226718
>he accuses Lovegrips

memeing aside, hes not satanist. He does have verses that would indicate it but it is simply artistry. you can find similar shit in earl sweatshirt or any aritst, especially asap rocky who even did a whole video with strong magick influence. but then you realize it all for show and controversy - and you realize you just played into their fame by not getting its jst controversy and making this thread.

do you really think if somone was truly satanist he wouldnt for example retend to be the most god fearing and best christian ever, so that the public doesnt know? just think logically, please.
>>
>>17226751
Right. The Evil for Evil type are Satanists*, as in using Satanic imagery to make testimonies sound absurd.
>>
>>17226718
Cause devil is in the details
>>
>>17226892

The song from pic related should be enough ALONE.

i believe he's either been or is in a very turbulent area for the personal soul. What he channels through is art is either an intense inner dark or at least the spiritus mundi of the age.

His early stuff with fyre- it seems like all the members were heavylike- into expressing with zen, stream of concioussness-

I believe that the "Conceptual art exhibition" is something between hypersigil magick and invocation of a(n) entity/entities through the medium of the internet which is fusing their essence with the cybernetic "terra" of internet culture.

" MY SIGIL'S YOUR EPITAPH"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2cQvZPX3OY
>>
>>17226892
Great smokescreen / disinformation pall-o.
>>
>>17226982
He has sort of a point though, the lyrical content I can't speak on but if ever you cite a music video remember first to check who directed it before you assume the artist has any involvement or authority over their image.

Then again being people of images it's obviously difficult to say how much they show or don't show really says anything about them.
>>
Because actual satanists aren't the real evil in the world. Muslims are.
>>
>>17226982
seriously. If you think somone who is a satanist or evildoer will go around spreading secret signs, you must be retarded. If somone is doing something socially unacceptable or pure evil they dont go around showing it off, they hide it.

>>17226949
as i said, controversy. People love it, you love it. look how much of a free commercial your making for death grips. Your literlly posting on a site that would normally never have their commercial on it and your posting links to their vids and making a fuss out of it. This sort of way of advertising is truly ingenious.

also, is zen bad in your opinion? or "satanic"? you must be realy dumb if you think its in any way satanic desu.
>>
>>17226718
Ride's just on the path to enlightenment
>>
>>17226718
nothing paranormal about these guys. McRide and Zack met by sharing obscure metal albums and Zack liked Ride's paintings so they became friends and decided to make music together. also their music is all about adrenaline. a friend of mine was listening to DG in his car and almost got into an accident. he said the adrenaline made him understand the music.
>>
>>17226892
>>17227229
This.
I'm much more nervous about figures that openly proclaim their purity, piety, devoutness, clean Christian values, etc. They're the ones doing sketchy shit in the background.
>>
/x/ is full of pseudo intellectuals,well obviously its paranormal but still you outdone your stupidity in this one
God doesn't exist faggots and neither does satan
All satanic references in music is for edgyness/controversy and most satanists are anton lavey satanists which is an atheistic philosophy
>>
>>17227826
well if you come to /x/ you can expect theists senpai. and its wrong to say god doesnt exist, yu have no proof he doesnt. we dont have proof he does. its all an opinion. just let pople believe in what they want and dont try to convert. do however bash those who try to convert you forcefully, they deserve it and its fun to watch them drown in their own arguments and get increasingly mad.
>>
File: skull.jpg (45KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
skull.jpg
45KB, 1920x1080px
dg are more interested in what's beyond religion, rather than following some sort of doctrine.

also, occult does not automatically equal satanic. there's more to life and spiritual thought than just jesus and satan.
>>
>>17226718
https://youtu.be/MirQ4C29HAE
JOE WOOD Satan has a new image...
>>
>>17226949
lol I didn't say anything bad about them, wasn't agreeing with the OP as much as I was trying to get across a personal inner view of the band.
>>
>>17226949
>>17228172
>>17227229

... cont... I don't think he's a satanist but he's got some "occult he's made of" . Sorry, I was generalizing what plebs interpret as "satanism" to describe the type of spirituality that they seem to rock. With all the refrences and calls for more freedom for the Self- is what I (not OP) was refrencing as satanist. Didnt realize the thread was about him being an actual theistic satanist.

The zen part was to show that he's been into spirituality for at least the last 10 years (15?) probably more.
>>
>>17228198
i assumed that. i meant i highly doubt hes into any occult practice. zen is not occultism.
>>
>>17227221
This guy gets it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.