[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discomforting dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: images (4).jpg (7KB, 486x303px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7KB, 486x303px
Evening /x/

Last night I had a very discomforting dream and I couldnt find a Board more suitable for this post.

In my dream it's night, it's dark enough to be midnight, but It feels as if it's earlier in the night, im in a house, it doesn't feel like my house so I am assuming it was somebody else's house (no idea whose house I would be in), im with my aunty and we are both watching TV in the lounge room, every single light is off in the house.

As we are watching the TV my aunty states that she has the feeling somebody else is in the house, I re-assure her that as there was no noise, there couldn't be anyone there. After what I assume was 30 minutes, she says again that there must be somebody in the house, I give my same reasoning. We fall asleep after what I believe to be another 10 minutes.

Upon waking up, I stood up (I am unsure as to what prompted me to stand up) and it was at this moment that I felt uncomfortable? So I slammed my hands against the coffee table in front of me in order to produce a large noise hopefully scaring off any possible intruders.

It was at this moment that I saw a black figure in the corner of my eye run off into the hallway approximately 2 metres to the right of the couch, I didn't pursue the figure.

Upon recollection of this dream, I have relized that the figure, based on where he was standing, was in fact watching me sleep within my dream. I believe that I was asleep (in my dream) for about an hour.

All I want to know is what /x/ thinks of this. If anybody has any questions regarding this dream, I will answer to the best of my ability
>>
maybe....you were still half asleep?
>>
Everything mentioned in the post is from my dream
>>
>>17226628

Sounds legit.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.