[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zombocalypse Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: walker.jpg (160KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
walker.jpg
160KB, 600x450px
Does /x/ think a zombie apocalypse could (theoretically) happen?

Why, why not, and do you have a plan?
>>
>>17224114
>could (theoretically) happen?
no.
and your plan to take over the big box store is fucking retarded.
>>
>>17224114
I have your real answers about zombies but it involves God, so I'll be curious and ask if you want me to explain or not. Up to you op.
>>
>>17224136
>Implying that was my plan

>>17224139
I'm all ears, Anon.
>>
>>17224114
well Toxoplasma gondii is a close realistic possibility if the parasite gets into a mouse, it will literally re-wire the brain to make the mouse attracted to the smell of cats, and also be unafraid of them. once in the cat, that is where the parasite reproduces. it is estimated that about 60% of America has this parasite already in them. if Toxoplasma gondii causes Toxoplasmosis, it is often speculated that it may lead to schizophrenia. if some smart mother fucker were to rewire the parasite, they could tweak it so that it breeds inside the stomach of people, and rewires peoples brain to be aggressive and want to bite other people, to spread the parasite. but that's all theoretical. end point, Toxoplasma gondii. and Toxoplasmosis are real and scary shit and if some really smart Asperger mother fucker wanted to fuck the world up, he probably could.
>>
>>17224139
Interested as well
>>
>>17224159
shit sorry, I forgot to add that once in cats, people get invaded by the Toxoplasma gondii if they handle infected cats, or are exposed to infected cat feces, or undercooked meat. research this shit tho, its absolutely mind blowing.
>>
>>17224159
>if some really smart Asperger mother fucker wanted to fuck the world up, he probably could.
Let it be known far and wide, that the fate of your world is in my hands.
>>
>>17224149
the only non retarded plan is locking up your own currant residence with the supplies you already actually have set away.
>>
>>17224169
have a read, friend

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/253802.php
>>
>>17224169
*tips fedora*
>>
File: 1366090323770.jpg (46KB, 678x519px) Image search: [Google]
1366090323770.jpg
46KB, 678x519px
>>17224169
he said:
>smart
>>
>>17224149
Those who have died away from the Spirit of God, plants and herbs, will rise as the living dead after the second death. They will roam earth with full consciousness but no control over their bodies. They will have to obey all commands of the Spirit and be used as slaves to build for God and all others. The will live forever with no control yet full memories of everything that the did.

Those of the Spirit will be able to command them at any time. They will just say something and they will do it. For those zombies, it will be hell worse than real hell, which they will suffer long before they become the living dead.
>>
Probably not possible on a large scale OP.

There is some scary shit out there. Rabies, prions, etc. The thing is most of this shit requires some kind of bodily fluid contact to spread which is a terrible way to spread as a disease.

Zombies as portrayed in most media also have no survivability in terms of exposure to insects, disease, and the elements.

Short of biblical, end of days type truly undead zombies, there really isn't a real global threat.
>>
>>17224177
your dubs prove your point. so maybe not him, but some one could, tho most likely wont. the foundation is there tho, rewireing the brain, the parasites wanting to reproduce and to infect more and more people and animals. just some minor tweeks to change where the parasite can breed, and what behaviors they change in their hosts, the foundation is there, some one just needs to add to it. perfect predator and its too small to even see.
>>
>>17224178
How did you come up with this idea? Also you mean the souls of plants will become people?
>>
>>17224175
You were right, if someone re-engineered the toxin, the world would be fucked.

>>17224177
Well played. Anon. Well played.

>>17224178
Basically the theory of God becoming the hive-mind. Not my belief, but an interesting theory nonetheless.
>>
File: 1447029803582.gif (969KB, 420x717px) Image search: [Google]
1447029803582.gif
969KB, 420x717px
>Plan for Zombies

Just like in my video games.
>>
>>17224202
>>17224206
I know, how not important. But those where the body becomes the Spirit will remain with freewill, where the Spirit becomes body will not. If you died eating these plants and herbs you will rise more powerful then you were before. And it is called the godhead for a reason, also God is group of death, referring to the group of plants in control. Each happening and end of the world prediction was right, but it wasn't meant for us humans, instead plants, who communicate through humans which consume them.
>>
>>17224223

Become legend
>>
>>17224202
Building on my other post >>17224232
Yes. Plants control this world, believe or don't. The industrial revolution and all major discoveries were done to advance plant life, its also why the end of days are here. Most plant life has been destroyed for the sake of human progress and greed. The first hell, as mentioned in the Revelations, will be a combination of fire and ice for those who disobeyed the Spirit. The fire from volcanoes and ice from the ice age. This purpose is because all life started as a single celled organism, and has to be reduced to that. So each human will be frozen then burned over and over until they are a single cell again. From there your single cell is rebuilt in the Spirit. Rising up as a Spirit zombie, hence you have no more control, for the body is not yours.
>>
I think closest possibility of it happening is also the scariest one - 28 days/weeks later style rage virus, super rabies. Even the most fit and trained in combat people would get fucked.

If we're talking about classic slow living dead, then no. Impossible for it to happen without paranormal phenomena. And even if it would, I doubt it'd be as big of a threat as it is in the movies - they're easy to kill, easy to escape from, and easy to avoid, they'd also be easy to counter, for example - thick clothing. Human teeth are not sharp enough to bite through thick layers of clothing, especially designed protective gear. I think classic zombies could be easily neutralized by citizens themselves, and surely without failure by military and cops.

Now if the virus would be airborne and could also infect animals, and they'd be fast, then theres no hope.
>>
File: BathSaltsAttack.webm (2MB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
BathSaltsAttack.webm
2MB, 224x400px
>>17224114
Not undead zombies, but the 28 Days Later type of zombies are totally viable. There's a city about 20 minutes from me that had this happen-

>http://clarksvillenow.com/local/new-synthetic-drug-causing-health-problems-in-hopkinsville-area/

>Since Thursday, November 12, officers of the Hopkinsville Police Department have noticed an extremely high increase in individuals exhibiting signs similar to psychotic episodes after using the drug. These individuals are often lethargic and appear to be going in and out of consciousness. At times and without warning, they then become aggressive and out of control.

>Jennie Stuart Medical Center has reported approximately a dozen individuals displaying this type of behavior this weekend alone.
>>
horse hair worms are also worth a check, but are not near as close to taaxoplasma gondii in terms of zombies. tho a nice imaginative thought I had, were to use both parasites, working together. toxoplasma gondii working first to create a nice, hostile, unhuman, bitey host. then the hair worm as a reserve incase the host is killed, exposing it to blood and oxygen, making it come out to find a new host, human or animal, with blood, to literally crawl/slither/barrow its way into, such as the uninfected human who just killed in infected. seriously, look at the size of a horse hairworm that grows inside of a small cricket, and then think of how big one could be that could grow in a human. or maybe infect the horse hairworm with toxoplasma gondii so that it would also be hostile, but would most likely need to physically alter a horseworm so that it is capable of springing out from one host and into the other, carrying the toxoplasma gondii to infect and rewire the brain of a uninfected. I don't know, I'm just typing this as I think it, and it might not make sense. I think a little too fast sometimes and have trouble expressing my thoughts into words.
>>
>>17224114
i wish.

there are way too many people living in the world. too much waste.
>>
>>17224308
that article is very interesting, but very void of any real information
>>
>>17224308
Imagine if the government smoked a village out with this shit and turned everyone into savages.
>>
>>17224322
It's just an article from my local news. It's only real purpose is to make sure people stay away from that shit laced with Chinese chemicals.
>>
>>17224321
That's my view on it.
>>
>>17224315
and you could go to petsmart, and buy some pet rats, and start breeding a shit ton of them, since rats breed very quickly, like 300 of the fuckers, and infect them with th re-engineered parasites, and release them by the dozen into areas all over the place, hit multiple citys at a time. that way you ensure complete chaos. even if it only lasts until the cdc puts a stop to it, would be a pretty fun, some what apocalyptic environment for a few weeks. great to watch how it all unfolds out
>>
>>17224308
feminism.webm
>>
>>17224114
well /x/, now you guys just made me reinterest myself into the possibilities of toxoplasma gondii, ill try to teach myself all about parasites and bio-engineering, and try to cause some havoc in the Midwest area. I get somewhat obsessive with certain topics. I'm going to try to do this. wish me luck /x/.
>>
>>17224355
Good luck, Anon. I'll probably be in that region, so I'll try to remember to keep an eye out for your destruction.
>>
>>17224308
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM. CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM. CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM. CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM. CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>>17224308
>>17224786
KEK
>>
>>17224114
Yes, if some unscrupulous organization manages to create "zombifying" pathogens that could be transmitted via common pests like mosquitos and has a long incubation period.
>>
i don't think you would want or could bio-engineer a parasite
>>
>>17224114
>I want to hurt people so I fantasize about killing mindless bodies

Uh, ok...
>>
>>17224159
>>17224166
Shit. My cat likes to scratch and bite my feet while playing.

>I could be patient zero
>>
>>17227471
And so it begins.
>>
Of course zombies are possible. They already exist, just not in humans, yet.

There is a fungus that infects ants, taking over the ant's body and causing the ant to climb as high as it can. The ant then grows a spore and explodes, releasing the fungus onto ants below.
>>
Ya I could totally see it, the universe is probably infinite. So ya
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.