[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the universe acknowledges that you're dying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1438063733326.gif (3MB, 350x349px) Image search: [Google]
1438063733326.gif
3MB, 350x349px
Is this a thing? Do things change as you get closer to death? Life has been becoming increasingly more "paranormal" at an exponential rate for me.
>>
>>17223880
Yes, you also start to feel your impending doom deep down.
>>
Yeah. You start to get more "paranormal" experiences the closer you are to dying/almost dying. (Attempted suicide, almost worked, hella paranormal stuff before hand)
>>
>>17223890
Could you elaborate on your experience?
>>
>>17223905, please tell us more.
>>
File: yuricute.jpg (42KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
yuricute.jpg
42KB, 429x600px
>>17223880
This is probably one of the best gifs I've ever seen.
>>
>>17223880
I had an older friend describe to me that as we age past a certain point, this world starts to have less of an attraction for us, and the other world becomes more present as a possibility.

But
>"Life has been becoming increasingly more "paranormal"
doesn't necessarily mean you are dying.
>>
>>17223880
the universe doesn't give a shit about you, though what you describe could be LBD:
https://www.lbda.org/content/symptoms
>>
>>17223880
Th-This gif is the best :')
>>
>>17223880
Any specific paranormal stories? Any weird sleep experiences? Coincidences? Seeing things?

If there were paranormal experiences as one was nearing death, depending on the nature of those experiences the natural question is why?
>>
>>17223880
Trippy theory, that would be nuts! Could be true cause when my last two relatives died of natural causes they start to hallucinate before.
>>
>>17224186

You learned this for a fact without leaving your basement?
>>
>>17223880
>that gif

Druid lvl 1
>>
>>17224186
Robin Williams ghost gtfo
>>
>>17226414
What did they hallucinate? Did they hallucinate spooky ghosts or something? Where spirits showing themselves, like vultures getting excited for prey, ready to devour a soul or send it to some strange realm?
>>
File: 1452966741897.jpg (30KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
1452966741897.jpg
30KB, 400x384px
>>17223880
You should get yourself a carbon monoxide detector OP.
>>
>>17223880
Do things get better or worse, paranormally wise, before your death?
>>
yeah, you start to feel a hole in your heart chakra and unless you fix it you'll end up ded. just gotta fix it.
>>
>>17223880

Cancer fag here in hospice car...I'm getting closer to my due date given...As I lay here and waste away, no spooky shit or any thing paranormal has happen...I wish some thing would happen. It'd give me hope of some after life.
>>
>>17228977
some stellar advice here OP
>>
>>17223880
No, I had carbon monoxide poisoning for about a year. I could have and should have died every day. Nothing supernatural happened during that time though.
>>
>>17231630
This life is petty and disgusting don't wish for something more complicated that can fuck up be happy to return to neutral. most are happiest when they don't realize they are conscious such as sleeping.
>>
>>17231670

I use to be hard core religious. As I came to terms with my illness, that I will soon be gone...I also stop believing in god too during this time. So I went from believing that death was the next step of a journey, to it being end.

I am happy though to a degree. I am surrounded on the daily by friends and family, I truly don't have any regrets about what I did with my time.

Also a lot of my female friends have either given me head or rode me....so that is a plus for this, lol.
>>
>>17231698
You have the power to make yourself better, anon. Sending intentions of health and longevity
>>
>>17231698
>Also a lot of my female friends have either given me head or rode me....so that is a plus for this, lol.

Time to shave my head and cough a lot...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.