[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DMT THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: url.png (3KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
3KB, 311x162px
Experience, dosage, Elf creatures, general, where to get
>>
In reverse order: you don't get it, you make it! DMT general is the broadest topic I can imagine as all imagination is at stake. Never seen an elf but I've sipped mohitos with reptoids. Smoke til the bowls empty. Yes, it is quite an experience every time to the point that it gets a bit TOO real.
>>
>>17221521
>In reverse order: you don't get it, you make it!
exactly, man, I make my own dmt (in my brain) and it feels so good. I imagine my experiences are not as chaotic because I'm not taking such a high dose as you would when smoking.
>>
make some dmt, or ghetto vine of the dead (1 shot of MAOI brew + 10 mins later chase down with DMT brew) its so fucking easy and inexpensive from the looks of it. i know thats illegal in most countries, but none of the supplies are so you could just study those independently without extracting/brewing legally. who's to say you aren't, cause you are right? exactly.
>>
>first time
>1 puff 1 pass 2x with cooperating space shaman (first hit was held for 20 secs), nothing happens and I was aware of the 30 second limit people discuss of dosage so quickly me and space shaman 2 pass a 2nd time
>as the harsh smoke from the 2nd hit triggers a cough and release of the smoke, i feel "it" from the moment i burst out coughing. The drastic rise in blood pressure many individuals had during Strassman's DMT studies.
>Entire view becomes pixelated and each pixel seperates further and further until they are dancing swirling like the Sentinels in Matrix 3 at Zion, and I cant see the real world but am conscious of whats occuring. I ask a mate watching to light me a ciggy, and hand it to ol' nan.
>The most real 4 minutes ever, very long weed like come down.

2nd time
>much higher dose, 3 hits, all held for 10 seconds
>instant fucking voice in my head "OPEN YOUR EYE" and i suddenly knew to close my eyes and my forehead pulsed with energy and i was taken to this beautiful sahara landscape with an onmniscent narrator.
>>
>>17223287
hahah, open your eye! Excellent, man, that's the pineal gland. your literal third eye that sees your inner vision.
>>
>>17223292
yeah tell me about it i was like about 1 year into my spiritual awakening and before i had read much data on it all. 1 year later i was into Leary/McKenna 1 year later strassman.

It all lead me on to a great path. Nothing has had quite a profound on my life as mushrooms though. I even was able to rid myself of the need to do psychadelics as drugs to get high and havent tripped in like 2 1/2 years when i was dosing on something monthly or weekly.

Not long before McKenna died he had stopped using them, the shrooms turned on him. Leary kept on dosing LSD until his death rattle.

my veils of perception busters were like:
>9/11
>old jfk style conspiracy
>new agey spirituality
>discovering Nag Hamadi and Qabbalah and wanting to go back to the beginning to my judeochristian roots
>tripping tripping tripping
>Robert Anton Wilson
>Tripping TRIPPING TRRRRIPPPING
>now my only occult practice and study are reading "Be Here Now" every few weeks, or random selections daily.
>>
File: 1302469950429.jpg (26KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1302469950429.jpg
26KB, 540x540px
>>
>>17223405
He turned on the shrooms you mean. Shrooms are part of the spirut and serve justice to those who deserve it
>>
I've smoked it once. A couple of years back with a guy I used to buy pot from. I don't remember much, just getting really sleepy afterwards. Mushrooms, on the other hand, were more fun for me. I remember standing in my bathroom and looking in the mirror and laughing for at least an hour.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.