[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with Strange Dream (?)/ state of mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (19KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
19KB, 1280x720px
Late last night/early this morning (about 3-4AM), I was finally going to sleep. My thoughts were kinda jumping over the place, but I managed to subdue them a bit and just start to get kinda restful. I was still thinking about various bullshit things, but after a while, something extremely strange happened to me.

I can't really describe it very well, except that I started to drift into a different world of thought? I actually had some mental visualizations going on, similar to when you think of how something looks in your mind. It was like a vast network of other thoughts (?) or people doing what I was, or something. I also felt strangely connected with all of them, and experienced a very... elating sensation (no other real description). Kind of like a blend of listening to ASMR stuff and going down a steep drop, but very pleasant and not jarring. I felt as though I was experiencing this not because of any random stimulation or just "because", but because I was being welcomed to this "network".

I also could begin thinking about the regular bullshit I had been thinking about prior to this, but I could somehow kinda... suppress those thoughts (?) and get back to this network. This has never happened to me before, and it was almost like I was being welcomed to a different world or something.

Does anyone know what happened to me, or have any advice? I'm kinda happily nervous to go to sleep tonight, really hoping I can do it again. I got this feeling there was a ton of knowledge to discover here, but I just kinda enjoyed the sensation and "looking" at it last night. Thanks anons.
>>
Try DMT
>>
It's the t-68 messing with the flow. I dream about a galactic fire snake sucking up planets something is up be ready.
>>
>>17221846
what are you talking about? t68?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.