[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, i made a thread a few months ago on here about a friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (105KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 640x1136px
Hi, i made a thread a few months ago on here about a friends 6 yr old daughter making a prediction that someone would die in 89 days.

Well, that day was january the 13th. David bowie died on january the 10th.

Ive heard that it takes 3 days for the soul to leave the body like in the kabbalah

Did my friends daughter predict bowies death?
>>
>>17220716
I swear to fucking god I cannot figure out whether it would be worse that you troll with something this stupid or that you believe it. GOD DAMNED YOU ARE SHIT PEOPLE.

A celebrity died. That's it. Grow up you useless shitbag.
>>
Is it possible that the large amount of loosh created by such publicity over the death cause some kind of vibration that was sensed by this child in the form of an innocent thought?

Some quantum tunnelling, a small wormhole in the cosmic substrate?
>>
>>17220734
Calm down bro. This is my second ever post on /x/. Im not lying you can find my original OP in the archives probably. It was made about 89 days ago.
>>
>>17220737
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm dead serious. /x/ has now degenerated to the point that the only sane, relevant question to ask anyone posting here is what the fuck is wrong with them?

All you shit heels do anymore is either troll in the dumbest fucking way, literally wasting your lives away because you think saying stupid shit online to get a reaction from strangers somehow makes up for your complete uselessness in every single way in real life, or you're so fucking insane and retarded that you can't glance at reality for even ten seconds without trying to claim that supernatural entities decided you were ultra important.

What is wrong with you people? Stupid, dishonest assholes or genuinely insane retards? Which are you, because those are the only two options. You're not good people. You are waste.
>>
People pass away everyday, 24/7. So vauge of a prediction.
>>
>>17220743
Don't tell people to calm down you pathetic little shit stain. You have no bearing on what's going on in the world. You're a spoiled, pampered little imbecile suckling at the tit of the lower middle class and you think that since you didn't actually flunk out of your primary school that makes your opinions about the world relevant. They're not. You're just another burbling shit generator. You have nothing to say worth attending, save only for people like me to take a moment to tell you to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17220716
I predict someone will die tomorrow. In fact, I predict someone will die every single day this year. And next year.

Where's my prize?
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 840x762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 840x762px
>>17220750
Calm down bro. Im merely explaining what happened to me. Im watching my friends kids play mario on the wii, and the girl turns round to me and says "89 days 89 days". Im like "what?" And she says "someones going to die in 89 days" and i was like "who's going to die?" And she says "you know like when people get old they die". A chill went up my spine.
>>
>>17220778
And 89 days from that day was january the 13th. Bowie died on the 10th so maybe she got 9 and 6 mixed up and meant 86 days.
>>
I know this. But it was a very odd thing for a child to say. And i know that family really well and ive never heard her say anything like it.

Has anyone ever experienced kids having predicted stuff?
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 551x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 551x549px
>>17220758
This is you.
>>
>>17220786
Yeah, keep hammering the puzzle pieces until they fit, Nostradamus
>>
>>17220778
No, I'm explaining what happened to you. You became a useless, pointless dreg shitting up humanity. That's what happened to you, jizz jar.
>>
>>17220812
Let me explain this to you clearly.

You have nothing to offer. Your life is and always will be entirely mediocre. No one will ever consider you special. Nothing you ever do will inspire anyone. You'll never contribute anything meaningful to the world around you. You will always just be another random sample of auto-meat that never had the brains or the drive to make any impact on reality. You don't matter and no one really gives a shit about you. Hell, I'm probably paying more attention to your floundering, bullshit blunder through life than most of the real humans in your life.
>>
File: CalmDown5.jpg (88KB, 640x571px) Image search: [Google]
CalmDown5.jpg
88KB, 640x571px
>>
Wow what a prediction! On this day someone will die!?!? WOWZERZ!!1!1! Its not like a shitload of people die every day
>>
File: Gask Mask Crew.jpg (74KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
Gask Mask Crew.jpg
74KB, 800x544px
Jesus Christ, never piss of Soup
>>
>>17220831
You're a faggot sir
>>
>>17220750
>>17220758
Soupy, watch the blood pressure dude. S'just the usual exploration. It's never going to be perfect.
>>
OP, I saw your original thread. I think it's entirely possible the kid picked up on what was about to happen. Yes, people die every day, but not all those events enter the awareness of, and have such an emotional effect on so many people. And the three day discrepancy doesn't mean much in psychic terms. For some reason such definite dates, times, etc, don't translate well to the real world. Inb4 because herp derp.

Definitely worth listing to this kid in the future.
>>
>>17220743
Well then, you shouldn't make a third one then.
>>
Seriously, the sticky has destroyed /x/. All the good topics are allready in there, so all we get now is shit like this, Mandela effect, divination and vor some reason Dyatlov pass every second day, even though that one is in the sticky, too.
Fuck it, I'm done. Or I would be, if I knew a better place to go.
>>
>>17221717
Thanks, This kid had a very difficult birth and actually died during birth due to lack of oxygen but was brought back, the doctors said there was a high chance that she would be retarded in later life but so far she seems normal.
>>
>>17221717
Also do you think she meant to say 86 days instead of 89? Big numbers can be confusing for small children and 9 is an upside down 6.

86 days would match up exactly with david bowies death.
>>
>>17220758
Did you flunk out of primary school, Soup?
>>
lets explain the sudden death of celebs using numerology

1+2+6 = 9

3, 6, 9, 11, 12 are always present when something of significance happens

you could say the number 666 is in 9

6+6+6 = 18
1+8 = 9
>>
>>17220716
Confirmation bias.
>>
>>17222772
Obviously not because when she predicted it i felt so intrigued by it i made a thread on x about it. So i really have been counting down the days
>>
File: 1413155164126.jpg (9KB, 336x392px) Image search: [Google]
1413155164126.jpg
9KB, 336x392px
>This thread

Why does this board even exist?
>>
>>17220750
It's just the beginning, mate. Soon the entire pleb will go crazy.
>>
>>17220716
idk did this story actually happen or do you swallow cocks until you vomit?
>>
>>17220758
You sound like that giant sack of worthless shit that used to go by the name, "The Cats".
>>
>>17222412
Interesting. I know a couple of psychics who had trauma at birth. It seems to send them 'out of their bodies' and puts them in touch with the beyond.
>>
>>17220716
Millions dies everyday, she fucking failed her prediction the second she thought of it, shitloads of people die every mother fucking day, stop seeing signs in everything.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.