[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Esoteric Archives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (12KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12KB, 251x201px
Any hidden websites that harbor underground, or fairly hidden stuff. It doesn't have to be magic, but just anything in general that's hidden from the public. Deep web and DNS access are welcome.
>>
Go stare at a tree and think about forests. Really think about them.
>>
>>17219723
*shudder* ew, it's like a bunch of scaly people looking at me. Like I'm standing in a crowd of really tall silent giants, and stuff live inside them

you creeped me out anon
>>
>>17219751
NIGGER YOU AINT THINKING ABOUT WHAT TREES ARE REALLY BEING LIKE FUCKER. Trees are all together. Every one of them connected to the other. You got the mycorizal to thank for that. Mushrooms linking every plant in the forest. They trade, share, grow, live, and die together. When one hurts, all feel it. All are connected. One simply needs to explore that connection to learn everything you need to know.
>>
File: lain218.jpg (59KB, 1017x938px) Image search: [Google]
lain218.jpg
59KB, 1017x938px
>>17219774
How nice. Thanks.
>>
>>17219774
Rock solid post anon.
>>
well, hidden stuff you say? i got something here, as we are in X im pretty sure no one will believe this but meh, i will try anyway
go to the scp foundation, and read a bit about the broken god, a few histories, a few scps that are about the church of the broken god, in some of then there is not just hints but mensages to kinda... i did not translate it(i think its latin) because google translator sucks, but on how to aparently join a machine/tecnology worship cult
>>
>>17221004
>machine/technology cult
Tell me more.
>>
http: rationalwiki org/wiki/Main_Page
>>
>>17219717

www.nobodytm.com

www.sentimentalcorp.org
>>
>>17221004
>machine/tecnology worship cult
Stopped reading there. Spoiler alert: SCP is fake btw
>>
>>17221281
You stopped reading there because it was the end of his post.
>>
>>17219717
>Any hidden web
No.

Pro tip: The internet is finite.
>>
>>17219717
I don't have anything really to contribute, but I always wondered if the darknet at some point had any sites with leaked information regarding aliums, or mkultra and other conspiracies. I looked for that when I was a teen and fucking around w/tor but never really checked anything out other than the silk road because I lacked experience on navigated and finding hidden sites, and I was always scared of running into cp.
>>
>>17221448
Nothing is real
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.