[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ I was unsure whether to even ask this here but I sorta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_lnulrzEHO71qm2htqo1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnulrzEHO71qm2htqo1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x645px
Hello /x/ I was unsure whether to even ask this here but I sorta hoped among all the frauds and autists there are a few people with some knowledge of the subject.

Recently two of my friends have reported seeing an apparition of an old woman appear at the end of their bed. Both times they said they were not scared by the ghost, who seemed upset, but after they were terrified. Neither of them believed in ghosts until now and neither of the two knew of the other persons case.

Also, one of them has a girlfriend who's mum (and her roomate) allegedly saw a ghost with a similar description back in the 80's

Anyone know if there is a way too talk to this ghost specifically without any geographical location to concentrate on?
>>
>>17219335
I asked one of them to draw a diagram if that helps.
>>
>>17219339
Moreover he said that the ghost was there for 30 mins which i thought was a very long time
>>
>>17219335
When I was young I shared a bed with my siblings. One night I awoke to what I thought was my father checking in on us. As I opened my eyes and realized no one had come in, I quickly scanned the room. There at our feet was an old woman. Sunken eyes, just dark sockets. Her dress was flower printed, over it she wore a frilly apron, and she had her hair pulled up tight in a bun on the back of her head.
>>
>>17219397
Strange that its always woman
>>
File: angry1.jpg (8KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
angry1.jpg
8KB, 201x200px
Fuckin kids t'day with their beds and sleeping
>>
>>17219335
Were they unable to move and felt a sensation of asphyxiation? Because then it's sleep paralysis and can be a doorway to lucid dreaming. Also it can be scary as fuck. I have experienced it many times in the past when i was under stress.
>>
>>17219461
na i asked both cause that was my first assumption. Both said that they were able to turn their head about and look at different things.
I thought it might have been that they had just come out of sleep and their brain was still processing surroundings so it created a sort of lucid dream state
>>
>>17219339
Christ almighty that handwriting

When did things get this bad?
>>
>>17219679
For anyone that cant read

Panel 1: me in bed
2: old lady in hood appears
3: I wake up, ask if she's okay (apparently he looked t her for a good bit before asking)
4: Reach out (for her)
5: I proper reach out but shes gone (went to touch her)
6. confusion
>>
Sounds like you ur boiz need a good, ol-fashiond seance, niqqa.
>>
That's such a funny reaction to someone being in your room. If I saw someone at the foot of my bed I would be like "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" and hope my roommates heard it, instead of "um, excuse me ma'am, are you alright?"
>>
>>17219335
>>17219339
>>17219709
The lingering between this world and the next lust for purpose. They tend to lurk about, watching those who still lives in hope of remembering what life was like. They are just lost and some who haunt find purpose in harrying those who they find in their journey. The only thing I can offer you? Wait, they will pass.

Or they are shadow men, waiting for you to sicken so they might steal something they need from you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.