[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone that believes in ghosts is retarded, and are most likely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (103KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 1000x800px
Anyone that believes in ghosts is retarded, and are most likely giant pussies.
Think about it, a ghost is dead. They can walk through walls. They can go anywhere, at anytime. Why the fuck would a ghost choose to hang out in an attic or abandoned house just to mildly startle someone once in a while?
This is just evidence to me of how poorly evolved and susceptible to misidentification and hysteria we are as a species.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 800x600px
>>17219016
>This is just evidence to me of how poorly evolved and susceptible to misidentification and hysteria we are as a spe
>>
In an other hand under your fedoraness you must love science.
We already now that quantum physics tends to validate some magical thoughts. Like the influence of the observant on an experience.
Or the influence of the mind on pure randomly moving robots.

Then what about some undetected energies that can be emanated from the body. Energies that can be condensated in a place. And why not mimic their previous activity like an echo.
If so many people are witnesses of a phenomenon it may be honnest to say we must try to know what is it before rejecting it.
>>
>>17219091
>All this pseudo science

kek
>>
>>17219016
DonĀ“t be stupid, nobody here believes in ghost, demons, divination etc. we are just roleplaying.
>>
File: 1449365808519.jpg (85KB, 678x769px) Image search: [Google]
1449365808519.jpg
85KB, 678x769px
>>17219091
>quantum physics tends to validate some magical thoughts
>>
>>17219296
That's /tg/, /x/ is shitposter trolls, delusional edgelords and some people who are actually interested in occult stuff
>>
>>17219016
Well, there was a theory that they behave like if they were still alive. Lost in their daily routine from their last days, maybe that's why they hang out in one place mindlessly.
>>
>>17219016

What if your belief in ghosts isn't that they are conscious entities but that they're a piece of space and time caught in a loop?
>>
>Why the fuck would a ghost choose to hang out in an attic or abandoned house just to mildly startle someone once in a while?
Because they're an idiot, obviously.
Stupid people exist
If ghosts were once people, and being a ghost doesn't make you any less of an idiot than you were when you we "alive", then stupid ghosts must therefore also exist.
>>
>>17219016/\
I dont believe in the paranormal i just hang out in paranormal boards cause im fat beyond belief
>>
>>17219343
>then stupid ghosts must therefore also exist
If ghosts exist at all, that is
Not saying they even do but what I am saying is that your idea of what a ghost "should do" would not necessarily apply to all ghosts
Heck maybe they'd be trying to communicate or some shit I dunno
>>
>>17219016

They are forced to hang around the place they die.

Their objective is usually to find a companion, only rarely are they bitter cunts stuck in purgatory destined for hell, just to "mildly startle someone".

Think of how petty some humans are, their spirit self in purgatory often does not change for the better.
>>
File: 1.jpg (14KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
14KB, 453x604px
Me and me sister literally witnessed a ghost once, more people have encountered the same strange noises and 'happenings' around the same place, we literally heard someone come off the stairs right behind us around 20:30 in a closed building, when we looked there was no one.

Yes it were actual footsteps, multiple times even.

I can't explain this shit but there are things in this world that humans do not yet understand.
>>
>>17219016
>I'm smarter than most people!
>has the grammar of an 11th grader
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.