[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of an unknown entity in my home? It started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: OreoThePupper.jpg (32KB, 720x455px) Image search: [Google]
OreoThePupper.jpg
32KB, 720x455px
How do I get rid of an unknown entity in my home? It started about 2 weeks ago with small shadows, very very quiet thuds against walls and doors, you get a very very slight feeling of unease, and my puppy is scared shitless. She wont go anywhere without any of us with her anymore. Shes growing unhealthy with coughing, no sleep, no energy. I need help asap. Could my family have brought an entity into the house just by having constant negative thoughts? I hope one of you read and reply soon before my puppy gets worse.
>>
Scatter mustard or sesame seeds, in the south of your house, them the north, then west, then east.
Clean really really good.
>>
Either learn to coexist with it (positive solution)
Move away from it or ignore every attempt it makes to spoop you (neutral solution)
Or every time it makes a spooky bump or thud envision having violent intercourse with it as the unwilling partner while jacking off in the direction of the bump or thud (negative solution)
>>
>>17218790
Those entities are your brain simulating expected anxiety, fear, anger moments in your real life.
So if you take your spirituality and religious concepts really seriously your brain is unable to tell the difference anymore between illusion and real.

You'll experience, demonic attacks, extra sensory perception all which are simulations of the brain for expecting the impossible, the improbable... All these things were beneficial and could still be beneficial, higher frequency of them traumas leads to faster development and stronger dna.

You can conclude from that scientific fact and also from the tradition of our ancestors that life is hard and it's lived at the maximum potential when you work hard, get efficient and create again and again building on complexity in simple ways.
>>
>>17218797
Should i do it on every floor and in every room still following your sequence of direction? Or on just the main floor? I feel more uneasy in my room in the basement. My dog wont go down there without 2 or more people.
>>
>>17218810
My brain is terrorizing my dog and family members? Im not super heavily devoted to religion. I dont go to any spiritual or religious places.
>>
>>17218790
Have you tried fumigating?
I hear tenting your house and poisoning everything inside works on even bums living in your attic.
>>
>>17218824
No collective idea, a puppy is a very unpredictible little animal, can be scared of everything or be very brave, it's genetic.
A sick dog does not mean some paranormal gate-way opened to your house and reality of your family changed.
Even if the dog might be weaker, just look at the bright side. You the great human are there for her, take care of that dog, feed him and he'll develop into a great normal, healthy canine friend.
>>
One surefire way to know OP
Is anyone else using your network?
Have you picked up any unusual networks in your network settings? Even homeless people and ghosts use the internet nowadays (with cheap pay as you go smart phones and telepathy, respectively)
>>
>>17218945
She knows this house, shes grown up in it her whole 1yr life. She was very playful and healthy pup, but she just hit a really really sudden change. I dont think dogs growl at the wall just to growl, or piss on the floor just to piss on the floor. Shes terrified of something and prefers to be outside in the snow rather than in the home.
>>
>>17218790
>Shes growing unhealthy with coughing, no sleep, no energy.
does your dog get regular heartworm medicine?
>>
I work in a haunted house (no activity for a while now, but sometimes it gets bad). Just take your dog to the vet, anon. Even if your house is haunted, it's probably anxiety or something else.
>>
>>17218984
wot. I don't think you understand.
>>
File: 2016-01-14-13-07-33.jpg (146KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-14-13-07-33.jpg
146KB, 640x480px
I could us s one help identifying what the hell this is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5E7a5POoJA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
>>
>>17218790
Masturbate, if you look like the average 4chan user nobody would want to watch that.
>>
I suggest you to look at cleansing and banishing videos on youtube. I you sum up all the informations you will get you action plan.
Take your pup to the vet.
>>
>>17219009
No pills.

>>17219018
Took her to the vet "She's very healthy"

When shes outside of the house her symptoms die down alot. Im pretty sure its an entity.
>>
A dog is a pack animal, they'll take emotional cues from people who are higher ranks than them.
If your dog is the lowest rank and your whole family is stressed then that's going to compound on the dog similar to how family stress will compound onto children.

A dog just like a family needs an alpha. An alpha is a boulder be it in a calm stream or a raging river, a point of anchor with which everyone can ground themselves and not be washed away to faster currents.
>>
>>17218790
have you recently done any renovations to the house

are there any large holes in the walls or ceilings that need closing up
>>
File: KalachakraSera.jpg (318KB, 800x802px) Image search: [Google]
KalachakraSera.jpg
318KB, 800x802px
Through a person a moment has power beyond the space time it originated in. A "demon" "negative entity" builds moments of fear within victims to draw the victim into it, you could also say to draw itself out. You bring a moment with you where a shadow did something it shouldn't have and you carry that like a psychic scar, you carry the darkness of one moment across many and open the rift wider and wider.
That's why they aim to frighten you and tend to grow in power over time. That fear will begin to shape how you see the world and you'll see dark things that you couldn't see before.

Everything true for the darkness is also true for the light. Carry peace with you and you will find yourself a beacon for beings of immense power, carry it long enough and you'll see things and places beyond your wildest dreams.
>>
Do not jump to conclusions too quickly. Maybe there is no entity in your house. However i heard that dogs are really sensitive to that stuff. Unfortunatley i can not help you. But maybe you can find any help if you google for it?
>>
>>172187
You should buy a so called emf- meter. It can detect alll kinds of entities
>>
>>17218790
Tell the entity that it is not welcome in your house the next time it messes around.

Oh, and take your dog to a fucking vet, you retard.
>>
>>17219045
A lethargic dog is not "very healthy", go see another vet.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.