[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: alf.jpg (101KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
alf.jpg
101KB, 700x350px
Hey /x/ first time here I'm usually lurking /b/ but I thought I should share this as some of you may enjoy this and I need advice. I had two dreams last night. First one: This one lasted longer then the second one though I wish it was the other way around as the second one is more paranormal. So somehow I end up having this girlfriend that wants me to come over to have sex with so I end up going over and What I remember is when I walked in the house their was only one small room. We went to the bed and she brought out a knife she cut her stomach open and I proceeded to have sexual intercourse with the cut. I woke up when I came. Second Dream: Didn't last very long felt like it lasted about 1 minute or 2. I was up in my chair by my T.V. and was playing Grand Theft Auto with some buddys before I heard a noise coming from my closet I don't know why I did this but I got up and went over (My closet doesn't have doors and sticks out of the wall) and I peeked in seeing this tiny creature looking at me I only looked for about a microsecond before saying "CAUGHT YOU" very loudly spooking it and it made a nose so high pitched almost like a pig but louder before jumping at me. As it jumped I woke up. The creature looked about the same size as Alf (The alien in the picture) it wasn't furry and reminded me of the goblins in Black Ops 2 zombies. This is the second time I've had this dream this week and both times I wake up just before 6 am. So /x/ please help me with both my dreams I think i'm going psycho or something I haven't slept in fear of this thing being real. Thanks
-Anon
>>
just a nightmare
>>
http://original.livestream.com/Horrorfix5 more stuff of giant worms
>>
better than expected
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.