[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A weird little encounter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: navajo.jpg (39KB, 457x571px) Image search: [Google]
navajo.jpg
39KB, 457x571px
Four or five years ago I was getting ready for bed on a schoolnight. As I did so I heard a strange noise outside that I can only describe as sounding like someone's very bad, non whistling impression of a bird. It was just this awkward, high pitched "haaw" and it was immediately unsettling. But I didn't consider myself the "type" to get creeped out over birdcalls so I tried to dismiss it.

It occurred again, either once or twice more, I can't remember... I just remember that I decided that it was unsettling enough to keep me awake for longer than I wanted to be. I had a really intense attitude when it came to getting a full sleep, and I'm good at putting things out of my mind. So naturally I closed the window, and crawled in bed. I live on a second story and the sound was obviously coming from outside, my room was at the edge of the house and my window faced the street. There was no other direction from which the sound could be coming from.

Things got real when a second or two after I crawled in bed I heard the sound again... Louder, clearer, and closer. To me it sounded as if it were only a few feet beyond that window/wall, but also as if there were nothing between us.

That did shock me. I had no clue what to make of it and before I got a chance to contemplate it my whole bed just fucking jumped. Like it just got bumped upwards as if something strong was underneath it.

I kind of pocketed the experience for a while... I just told some kids here and there because I considered it a good fuckin story. But it took on a new life for me when in an unrelated conversation a friend started telling me of a nearly identical experience. He described the sound he heard as more metallic and shrill and I don't know if it ended with anything physical, but everything else was about the same. Since then I've been really wanting to find out more about this. So if any of you have had a similar experience or know of something to connect it to I'd very much appreciate hearing it.
>>
ya i can help u
>lern2greentext
>>
>>17215550
OP I'm here to tell you I didn't read any of that shit. Learn to paraphrase faggot.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.