[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know why it only just now occurred to me to ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: received_1213659018648922.jpg (74KB, 1452x2000px) Image search: [Google]
received_1213659018648922.jpg
74KB, 1452x2000px
I don't know why it only just now occurred to me to ask you guys, but here goes. When I was younger, I woke up from a very strange dream. I don't remember much about it, especially now, just that it was strange maybe disturbing. I jolted out of my sleep, and sat up in bed for a second. When I stopped thinking about the dream, I realized there was a white shape floating in front of my bed, past my feet.

It had no real form, it was just a rounded shape. Whitish. When my eyes came to focus I looked at it, and I feel like it felt my eyes. It shrunk back a bit, like I had slapped it on the back. It gave the impression of turning around, and "looked" at me. Upon achieving "eye contact" (like I said, no discernable body) it shrank further back, and a moment later, it shot through the roof. To this day I still have no idea if I was just seeing things, or what. What's your input, /x/? If you have questions, I'm hanging around.
>>
>>17214382
it was your father who tried to rape you
>>
>>17214454
It was too skinny and pale to be my dad. Try again.
>>
>>17214458
your brother, uncle, fatherly friend? What do i know...
>>
>>17214382
it was probably one of those dreams where you think you woke up but you're still just on the edge of reality. Few days ago I was falling asleep and something kicks my door open and starts growling, I was too scared to open my eyes but I soon realised I was entering a dream
>>
>>17214469
Dad hates his family, I don't know them. Send for one of those guys that acts like he knows what the fuck ghosties do when they're bored.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.