[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here astral project? For those that can, is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: astral.jpg (46KB, 530x398px) Image search: [Google]
astral.jpg
46KB, 530x398px
Does anyone here astral project?
For those that can, is there a food or drink you consume everyday that you think helps enable astral projecting?
>>
Bump for interest
>>
I do not know of any but it does take practice.
>>
All i know is start with meditation. I suggest trying to contact your Spirit guide first
>>
>>17214205
yes eat healthy drink lots of water dont masturbate and meditate everyday and remember if you really want to achieve astral projection always go to bed with the intention of doing so
>>
>>17214267
what do you eat everyday that's healthy?
>>
I haven't found diet to be a deciding factor in projecting. From my experience, it's usually just based off of when you fall asleep; your body needs to rack out while your mind remains conscious.
>>
>>17214285
>I haven't found diet to be a deciding factor in projecting
I'm not sure why you would think that because mind body and spirit are all connected.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n0k550Yh4e1r4bl8d.jpg (64KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n0k550Yh4e1r4bl8d.jpg
64KB, 500x647px
>>17214290
I'm not saying it isn't to any extent, just that it's not huge enough to make or break your success. Motivation, focus and intent are huge, based on the times are though.

For what it's worth, try and eat generally healthy. Yogurt is very good for the body (the kind with live cultures, not that that flavored kids crap). Honey is very nutritious and benefits toward our bodies.

Here's something a little interesting: Our bodies microbiomes line up with the chakra points.
>>
>>17214312
>I'm not saying it isn't to any extent, just that it's not huge enough to make or break your success.

I'm going to have to disagree with you. If you let yourself go completely unchecked that will break you. And each persons level of health differs by needs.
>>
I have astral projected before, I was locked inside of a mental institution, because of the wicked west. I felt my spirit leave my body and traveled to the home of my parents where they wept over me being locked away. May Gaia preserve us all!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.