[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/omg/ -- Occultism & Magick General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 25

File: OTO-lamen.gif (156KB, 1151x1955px) Image search: [Google]
OTO-lamen.gif
156KB, 1151x1955px
>Temple of Solomon the King:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

>Mesmer's Lair
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc

>News:
MEGA library update in last thread put it at 33.8 gb, 476 folders, and 5047 individual texts or files.
Drive library includes Levenda's "Sinister Forces" and "The Hitler Legacy" now, in the ParaHypnosis folder.
>>
>>17213385
Can you summon a demon and make it kill your enemies or is magick useless ?
>>
>>17213413
>Can you summon a demon and make it kill your enemies or is magick useless ?

False dichotomy. Magic is useful for other things. Some would probably claim that it can do that, however I personally don't subscribe to that ideology.

But yeah, tradition says you can do that. Check out the Lemegeton.
>>
>no 93 meme in the OP of the new thread

thankfully.
>>
>>17213427
How so?
>>
>>17213385
Didnt find anything in the ones i uploaded senpai?
>>
>>17213497
Yeah, tons, I'm going to end up using it all, I just gotta sort through it and figure out what I'm doing about my library between researching DBoE and starting yet another semester tomorrow morning.
>>
>>17213538
to make it easier i sorted it into untranselated tantra, transelated +agamas ( unassigned to any specific tradition) , SaivaSiddhanta related agamas, kaula tantras+abhinavagupta books, samhitas, Shakti related, Jain related and hanuman thing (really no clue if its legit. looks like a bad indian joke kek)

https://mega.nz/#F!ghxmkbjK!VclKoR1hrVUa9UN15J3CFA
>>
All paths lead to the top of the mountain
The best path is the one you are on
The only time there ever was/is/will be is Now
The only place there ever was/is/will be is I
>>
File: temple.jpg (219KB, 501x480px) Image search: [Google]
temple.jpg
219KB, 501x480px
>>
>>17213548
You're gr8, m8.

I'm going to have to actually go through it because I've got some of this but I'm going to start on Tantrasara soonish (tonight, maybe).
>>
bumping

what happened that /omg/ is so dead lately?
>>
>>17213913
>>17213538
>and starting yet another semester tomorrow morning.
>>
Can anyone point me in the direction of literature that will give me tangible results? I've read the three books on occult philosophy, and while full of knowledge, I'm looking for a practical, result driven path of study. I don't need fireballs and monsters, just measurable results.
>>
>>17214082
The Google Drive link should strike your fancy.
>>
>>17214186
But which books specifically? I consistently fall into the trap of reading one in its entirety, and it has nothing of use.
>>
>>17214194
There's a txt file in the main folder. Pick something that you think will be useful, and there, done.

I'd recommend Elman's "Hypnotherapy". It's in the Fundamentals folder.
It's the de-facto foundation of the modern approach, so it's got a lot of gold in it.
>>
>>17214208
That's a good place to start for hypnotics. Where should I look for more esoteric/metaphysical results?
>>
>>17214213
>Where should I look for more esoteric/metaphysical results?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh God.

>esoteric/ metaphysical
>tangible results
Pick one and just one.

I'm not saying this just because. I'm saying this because getting results is insanely spotty, and starting with controlling ones own mind is going to eliminate the biggest variable.

Secondly, in terms of results, I've yet to achieve anything that could count for super-metaphysical beyond some personal revelations, which are nowhere near the personal change and success that I get from hypnosis/ therapy.

In short: it depends on what exactly you want.
>>
>>17214220
>he never received any tangible results
>biggest trip on /omg

u wot

>>17214213
ive had some pretty tangible results with generals agamic worship of shiv linga. after a month i was able to put food in my room for indefinite periods of time and it would dry, never rot.
>>
>>17214417
>u wot
I have several notebooks worth of visions and personal revelations. That ain't tangible in any way, and it ain't going to be something I can sell.

I could have made it all up for what you know.
>>
>>17214426
?? then still :
"
>he never received any tangible results
>biggest trip on /omg

u wot
"
>>
>>17214434
What what. I have experienced tangible results to the extent where I can cause them at will now. I haven't had tangible results which I couldn't explain.
>>
>>17214439
WELL OKAY
I had some, but I've no idea if it was me specifically.
And I had two where I am not sure if it was my subconscious manifesting hallucinations.
And I've had one with telekinesis which I still barely believe happened, could have also been a hallucination.

In short: I've no clue, so I claim it didn't happen because I can't even find these things in my records; could have dreamt it up and it got mangled with reality or something.
>>
>>17214220
"
>esoteric/ metaphysical
>tangible results
Pick one and just one."

>>17214439
>"I have experienced tangible results to the extent where I can cause them at will now"

>>17214417
> "u wot"
but memeing aside, >>17214446
i get you, shit happens but its rarely beyond the barries of probable. i just associate most things as results if i asked for them and since thats my criterium i dont go mad over deciding if it was infact a result or not.
>>
>>17214480
>i just associate most things as results if i asked for them and since thats my criterium i dont go mad over deciding if it was infact a result or not.

I do, because correlation isn't causation, and causation is what we're looking for.

And about this:
>"I have experienced tangible results to the extent where I can cause them at will now"
I picked up hypnosis and hypnotherapy. Getting that kind of result is literally my profession now, so like, you know. Can't consider it magic (in terms of being metaphysical) no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>17214487
>hypnosis and hypnotherapy
Do you think it's possible to use hypnosis to alter gene expression?

Our ancestors were cro magnon barbarians with massive skulls and robust bodies and I'm pretty sure their genes are just sleeping within us and just need to be activated.
>>
>>17214626
and what, youll just start mrphing into a cromagnon? are you retarded?
>>
>>17214638
No, but my kids will be more Aryan and alpha than me thanks to those old ass, previously sleeping genes.
>>
>>17214626
>Do you think it's possible to use hypnosis to alter gene expression?
It is.

Check out Ernest Rossi's work. Yes, some of the shit he says is crock. The gene expression thing is legit. He has a free ebook on his website.

>>17214638
Gene expression isn't altering the genes themselves. Basically it changes rather minor things.
>>
>>17214638
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1ZGEvJPQ6A
>>
>>17214645
>>17214645
>aryan
oh ok so you are retarded, nice. how is that like desu
>>
>>17214748
Stay butthurt, dravidian subhuman
>>
>>17214859
>implying im not a slav
kek
>>
>>17214883
>aghori
>slavbro
Huh.
>>
>>17214934
born polish, living half the time in germany half the time in my parents basement in polandball
>>
>>17214626
>Our ancestors
> cro magnon barbarians

kek
>>
>>17215010
Cool. We can get beer if you're passing by Warsaw sometime.
>>
File: 1452703146554.png (263KB, 520x362px) Image search: [Google]
1452703146554.png
263KB, 520x362px
>>17215010
pshek
>>
File: 1448081218568.jpg (126KB, 620x897px) Image search: [Google]
1448081218568.jpg
126KB, 620x897px
Hi,

I am interested in doing an invokation of a Goetic entity, specifically for information regarding a name of personal meaning to me.

In reading the Goetia, I came across the actual method of invoking the spirit. My question is: to what end are the details necessary for a successful invokation? Must I acquire all the proper attire, and make a nine-foot circle and use the proper metal for making a sigil? Has anyone experience in substituting physical objects with astral equivalents? Should the conjuration(s), welcome and licence to depart be accurate? In general, would substitutes for all of these things that hold personal meaning suffice?

I know it is a lot of questions, and I greatly appreciate any response. Thanks!
>>
>>17215683
The incredibly specific things like the proper attire and the circle are only for autistic theleshits and you don't need them. As long as you make a connection with the demon and are very clear about your requests, things should go smoothly, inshallah.
>>
>>17213413
There are revenge demons. Look through the goetia. I personally recommend marbas. But do what u wanna.
>>
So, I'm new to the "magick" scene. I'm interested in the idea of some other forces behind our daily lives and want to see if there's any merit to them. I've noticed how little attention this thread gets on /x/; which, to me, is a good thing. It means that it has people who are at least serious about the topic, whether is has real merit or not. Also, the extensive writings on the subject tells me that there has to be something real to all of it. I don't believe that there's a paradise or a hell waiting for us after death but I try my best to keep an open mind. I'm going to dive into this stuff, stating with the beginner's folder and read about the philosophy. I don't expect to become a wizard or summon demons to do my bidding. I just want to see if there's something else out there that I can really experience.

I just wanted to say that I lurk these threads and will start my endeavours into this soon. I, unfortunately, have nothing to contribute to the discussion at the time. I was also curious if my skepticism will cause me to miss something in my studies.
>>
hello, any advice on how to achieve gnosis state?
I usually do it by instinc, let's say, but lately I've been fouding it quite hard.
>>
File: 1370533759675.jpg (183KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1370533759675.jpg
183KB, 500x494px
Is magic the art of manipulating quantum probability?

Or is it simply the art of making yourself think you can manipulate it?
>>
>>17215758
It only takes one unexplainable experience to dispel all skepticism. Keep delving deeper and you're eventually going to have one of these experiences.
>>
>>17213385
Any suggestions from the mega dealing with contacting spirits of the dead?
>>
File: Jesus Saves.jpg (122KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Saves.jpg
122KB, 612x612px
As always, an enthusiastic bump to the thread containing one of the most valuable collection of literature i have came across in my life and career. Volumes of the mind.

Also, i'm having great results with combining Isha Kryia and the IAO mantra.

So that probably means i'll have to re-read the Gnosis of Kali Yuga and Samael Aum Weor's works.
>>
>>17215831
Jesus sends the UFOs
>>
>>17215826
Pretty much anything dealing with evocation can be adapted to fit.

>>17215804
No and no.

>>17215783
Gnosis = knowledge = read more fgt.
>>
>>17215804
Yes and yes.

>>17215902
:^)
>>
>>17215902
Ok, it looks like you know a lot. can you tell me what to read? Thank you, enlightened creature.
>>
>>17215831
What kind of practices have you received from Isha Kriya?

Their practices are never listed online. Do you mind explaining what they are?
>>
Let's talk about the Atzmuth (OTzMVTh)

Can it be interacted and worked with? Can it be invoked? Is contemplating it's nature even worth while? Can one fall into it?

Can it even be attained?

What other systems have the Atzmuth? The shivaism of Kashmir only seems to go up to Ain but not what is behind Ain.

That which is behind Ain is referenced in V&V, as a God that wears AIN like a ring.

What else is there on this esoteric essence? What is the link to human nature with the very bones of God? What part of man and his mind would even consider this if we were to look at it through this lens?
>>
Are succubi real and, if so, how do I get one?
>>
>>17216280
you're probably already encountering succubi in your dreams without your knowledge.

anytime you have a sex dream, there is a very high chance that a succubi was involved. esp the more realistic your dream felt, the more likely it was a succubi.

everybody has a sex dream once in a while. you think succubi just sit back waiting for someone's consent? no. the succubi get involved usually. no harm done.
>>
>>17216312
>tfw only had like 2 sex dreams and they were when I was back in high school
apparently undesirable even to succubi
>>
>>17216333
How active is your dreamlife? By that I mean, do you have good dream memory? how often do you remember your dreams?
>>
>>17216342
I have nearly no dream memory. Maybe 1 in ten dreams I remember.

When you say sex dreams, do you only mean wet dreams?
>>
>>17216373
>When you say sex dreams, do you only mean wet dreams?

Not necessarily. Any dream where you have sex or have sexual encounters with anything, you can expect a succubi to be behind the scenes. It's siphoning energy rather than letting it go to waste.

>I have nearly no dream memory. Maybe 1 in ten dreams I remember.

Could be why you only remember those two dreams. On average, people dream multiple times each night. However, there are some people who have more cases of dreamless sleep than others. But you shouldn't yet count yourself in that number.

The usual case is that people believe they're not having dreams when they're really just not remembering them.

If you want to meet with a succubi, you can do so by learning to become lucid in dreams and from there, segway into astral dreaming. It will be easy to meet all sorts of beings in the astral.

The first step to learning to Lucid dream is to get good at remembering your dreams. The better your dream memory is, the higher chance you will actually have of becoming conscious and lucid in a dream. You won't, in a sense, just merely be asleep in your sleep.

When you're looking for succubi, don't worry about the succubi's true form. It's kindof irrelevant. they're there to fulfill your sexual fantasies. so they're going to look like whatever/whoever your subconscious wants them to look like. unless you learn to acknowledge who they are. then they might decide to show a form that is more representative of what they are. they might even give you a name, or let you name them.
>>
File: 1423193455075.jpg (96KB, 599x602px) Image search: [Google]
1423193455075.jpg
96KB, 599x602px
>>17213385
I am a level 99 wizard.
>>
File: 1452495546091.jpg (946KB, 1024x784px) Image search: [Google]
1452495546091.jpg
946KB, 1024x784px
>>17216425
teach me
>>
File: ban.png (101KB, 869x355px) Image search: [Google]
ban.png
101KB, 869x355px
>>17216448
I can't do that. Agents of the Illuminati have planted their seeds here and I will be removed again for speaking out of line.

There are some things here that the Illumined will not let us speak of.
>>
Is there any sort of Magick that can increase a person's height? If so I'd really like to know.
>>
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but...
I think my brother is some kind of energy vampire
His father is native american, alaskan tribe, he has had multiple instances of nearly dying, like having received medical care a few minutes later would've killed him, but since he came back from alaska the first time a few years ago... It seems like he saps the energy out of people, I'll explain in a later post...
But for the backstory, ever since the first time he should've died, he's been different, he has no motivation to do anything and just sits around smoking weed and doing other drugs when he can, he has been provided for entirelly by family and the state
Since he came back, most of his native family wont talk to him or be around him... His grandparents and relatives of older generations wont see him except on the rarest of occaisions
>>
>>17216497
High heels
>>
>>17216497
play basketball or any other vertically inclined sport with the intention of growing taller. the strongest magick you have is willpower and action.
>>
>>17216415
>The usual case is that people believe they're not having dreams when they're really just not remembering them.
Ya, I figured. I'm gonna try to better remember dreams and maybe one day I'll get some astral pussy.
>>
>>17216533
Even at an age of 18 can my willpower be that strong?
>>
>>17216553

No. You must be age 23 before your willpower can become active.
>>
When people are healthy and things are going good around him, he gets sick and usually had to go to the hospital, but going back a couple years, my father had multiple health problems when prior he was healthy, until they couldn't get along and he sort of disconnected, and since he hasn't gotten any worse...
I had a girlfriend, was optimistic, did well in school and life was good, then it declined as he got involved in my life and lost gf, flunked a couple times, had some minor health problems, became really lethargic, hygiene declined and... Just overall bad stuff, until I emotionally locked myself down when it came to him, then things got a little better but didn't get worse
But now it's like he's draining my mom, she has deteriorating mental health and physical health... She's depressed, erratic, pushing the rest of us away and closing herself off, except to him
Similar things happened everywhere he went, everyone he lived with since he got back from Alaska a few years ago, Aunt/Uncle health, mental and relationship problems 'til they got rid of him, his fathers family, roomate killed herself, multiple other roomates developed problems...
Between when people would get rid of hin he'd usually end up in the hospital and almost die, before finding another victim so to speak, anyway...
>>
>>17216560
I see. But can someone really grow after that age?
I still want to do my best now.
>>
>>17216553
Depends on where you live. It's 16 in some states.
>>
>>17216569
New York
>>
>>17216567

That is the age the body stops growing.

Once the body stops growing the mind will grow.
>>
>>17216581
I see, so increasing your height will be impossible after that
>>
There's strange things like when my family breaks our routine is when he's doing best, when we opt out of social things, don't workout or shirk chores we usually do without a second thought, but when that happens is the only time he can pick himself up...
Has anyone heard of anything like this? Is he just an emotinal black hole? Is anyone familiar with some kind of native voodoo stuff that may somehow preserve life?
Or... Does anyone know how to block it or stop it? My mom has started talking to herself and that used to be a tell when she was getting mental, but she hasn't had any mental problems since I was a kid
Even any links to anything related to this would be appreciated
>>
>>17216586
yes.
>>
>>17215298
Dank, havent been there for a while.
>>
>>17213385

The Goetia states that when a spirit is shown the hexagram, it will obey the conjurer. Would having a tattoo of the hexagram be a good idea? I know that tattooing demonic sigils on your body is a bad idea, but the hexagram could only help, right?
>>
>>17216581
>Once the body stops growing the mind will grow
kek Do you not understand biology or something you filthy flat earther
>>
>>17213385
what's up with the "rare" book of the scottish rite of Freemasonry? Why is it full of b.s.?
>>
Can someone recommend a good book about spells?
>>
>>17215808
That's the answer I was looking for.
>>
>>17216984
if you don't mind people thinking that you're a kike then sure
>>
>>17217269
harry potter
>>
>>17216473
>>17216425
Dude I see you around and I like to keep my threads marginally better than the other stuff here; I'd like to kindly ask that if you're going to ramble about the Illuminati you talk about Weishaupt's Perfectibilism rather than whatever persecution complex you're developing about mods deleting your shitposts.

>>17215710
>proper attire is for theleshits
>I am theleshit
>do not advocate proper attire

>>17215783
Contemplation/yoga.

>>17215804
Pete Carroll's Chaos Magick, apparently. See Liber Kaos.

>>17215826
Forbidden Rites in the grimoires folder.

>>17215831
Thanks, m8.

>>17216169
>kashmiri
I dunno, I'd probably make a case otherwise if I wasn't doing X, Y, and Z.

>V&V
Probably a reference to the next Tree up.
>what part
God's shadow? Read the Zohar and get creative.

>>17216984
Really up to your interpretation. I'd say 'probably'.

>>17217143
That's the name it had in the file cache. If it's the thing from the 1800's than it is p. rare. If it's got inaccuracies, pardon, but iirc I've got two other books and constantly hand out links to stichting argus, so provided you're cross referencing old ritual with new and not that old, you should be OK.

Also, I think there's some 'northern jurisdiction' shit in there as well, and the one you're referencing is full of older knowledge lectures but I'm a bit occupied to really go in and start cross referencing. Any bits you'd like to point out so I can make note of 'em? Anything you can't cross reference in the argus?
>>
>>17215952
Goetia, Enochian, maybe Hoodoo stuff.

>>17216280
Hallucinations. Just induce one.

>>17216553
Willpower is overrated.

>>17216691
Ayyyy.

>>17216984
I'd say "not really helpful".
>>
anyone have a recommended method to remove DRM and stuff from kindle books? I have some extra money and wanted to donate some books.
>>
>>17218098
I use Calibre and Linux. Generic windows instructions:
http://the-digital-reader.com/2015/06/25/how-add-kindle-drm-removal-plugin-calibre/

Dunno if the DRM has changed, that was an issue a year back but it looks to have been worked around.
>>
>>17213413
From what I understand, Magick is subtle. It's more likely to be a metaphorical demon such as drugs or depression than an actual demon appearing out of the ground and ripping guy apart.
>>
>>17218627
Go piss off a scary ass demon and burn his sigil and see what happens.
>>
>>17213385
You misspelled " Crowleykuck General ".
>>
>>17219177
DID NOT
>>
>>17219177
>implying all of us are theletubbies
I dont even know what thelema is about , im here for tantra, dank sex with matrikas and yakshinis and havingg discussion along with my bottle of whiskey and a noce joint.
I wish polish weed or hash would be as good as manali ;-;
>>
>>17219222
>222
Really, Thelema's just Golden Dawn syncretized with Saivism (Kaula), plus Greek and (more) Egyptian reconstruction.
>>
>>17219252
This
Thelema is the MMA of magick
>>
>>17219252
>egyptian
Tbh egyptian gods in occultism make me cringe. I used to practice a fair bit of chaos magick and used the lemegeton like two or three times, but egyptian gods sounded like a joke.
>>
File: notatrap.jpg (36KB, 480x639px) Image search: [Google]
notatrap.jpg
36KB, 480x639px
>>17219260
It's not so bad when you, y'know, actually read The Pyramid Texts, etc., and try to integrate them into your praxis but most folks can't be bothered to give two wet shits.
>>
>>17219222
Tell me, is there a succubus equivalent in Brahmin, cow-piss drinking cultures?
>>
>>17219269
Yoginis will have sex with you, yakshinis will too. Id guess yakshinis are equivalent since they also change form. They dont however steal energy.
>>
File: jpg.jpg (96KB, 482x617px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
96KB, 482x617px
>>17219260
>>17219252
What are your thoughts on these mantras for the chakras?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html
**For the 6th chakra, it should be THAUM**
Where do you think the first set of mantras came from?
I have an idea for the second set, though.
>inb4 neo nazis, etc. etc.

What are some good books I can read on the 7-chakra system? I want to be able to talk about my experiences without sounding like a new age 2012 420 ayyliumszzz hippie.

Thank-you.
>>
>>17219260
They are very similar to the Hindu gods, so it's a bit strange that you would feel that way.
>>
>>17219289
I think they come from AUM. That is, Lam, Vam, Ram, etc. are just a perverted form of Laum, Vaum, and so on. I think the Thaum and Gaum come from the fact that the "th" and "g" sounds are effective for activating the third eye and the main sixth chakra respectively.

If it works, then the source is irrelevant in my opinion.
>>
>>17217804
>Any bits you'd like to point out so I can make note of 'em?

>rare-book-of scottish-rite-of-freemasonry-rituals-1st-to=33rd-degrees1
This one was the reference. It's one of those anti-mason things about how lower members are decieved, lucifer, yadayda... nothing on rituals.

>Freemason Bluebook
this is legit

>Initiates of Flame
This one was a good read, thanks for sharing

>The Hidden Gears of Free Masonry
eh, it's another anti-mason thing, but it does go through symbols and such

Of course, I haven't had time to go through them all.

I left Masonry a while back(didn't even finish the Blue Lodge) for personal reasons. I guess all of it wasn't my cup of tea, and it left me with anxiety. But I've inadvertently become more interested in the meanings of it as a whole.
>>
>>17219434
I mean I guess it goes over them, but it's still biased I feel. I'm not sure.
>>
>>17219289
The first set is from tantric bindu sylables of the chakras, just a weird way to write it. Lam vam ram yam ham aam etc is made into laum vaum etc probably to be original amd for extra edge.

Second one seems to be connected to gods which are associated with the chakras? Just a guess thiugh, since surya is the sun god and the solar plexus is listed as surya - not sure wherr they got that from.

Good books that say some stuff about them are treatise on aghora (in the mega link under eastern-shaiva-aghora (third from the left on the top row) and desu idk. Anything about tantra is a good start as tantra is connected with the chakra system because it raises shakti from muladhara (base chakra between benis and ass) to the crown chakra. Kundalini yoga is also an ok start if its not mixed with hippy bullshit.
Tbh anything about them is good if the book doesnt contain new age crap - then it can be moderetly trusted. Its hard to find good material on hinduism, my advice is read everything you can find amd filter it through.
>>17219293
Imo theyre much different. The whole concept of dualism in egyptian religion opposes my nondual views.
>>
>>17219434
>>17219443
I'll look at my files again and if it's as bad as you say it is, I'll toss it.

For what it's worth, Freemasonic Astronomy and Stellar Theology goes on the same tangents but the info's straight out of knowledge lectures. Maybe I'll archive Stitchting Argus' rituals and make it a project.
>>
>>17219516
A bit out of place question, what do you study familia
>>
File: third_eye.jpg (491KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
third_eye.jpg
491KB, 1600x1200px
How vividly can you see with the 3rd eye?
Is it all just bullshit?
I can faintly see kaleidoscope stuff, barely.
It could just be me being autistic though.
What's your guys opinions on it? I really want to get this shit down.
>>
Jesus fuck the autism is powerful in this thread. Is this a big joke or do you guys actually believe there's magic contained in your neck beards? If some kind of magic does exist, I can guarantee none of you basement dwellers would have any.
>>
>>17219298
>>17219486
This is what I was thinking when I was working with these, and searched for a source. I was just wondering if any other Anon might have a legitimate source.

>Second one seems to be connected to gods which are associated with the chakras?

The second are taken from mantras for the navagraha:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navagraha
http://www.indif.com/nri/mantras/navagraha_mantra.asp

>Good books that say some stuff about them are treatise on aghora... Anything about tantra is a good start

Thanks man, appreciate it.
>>17219516
Hey Frater K, if you have some time would you like to offer some thoughts here?

>>17219289
>>
File: xTk9ZO0I52VbDfoNI4.gif (815KB, 483x275px) Image search: [Google]
xTk9ZO0I52VbDfoNI4.gif
815KB, 483x275px
>>17219565
Got my BA in Anth, spec'd in Archaeology. Been bouncing around 4/500 lvl classes looking for a grad dept. to settle in which I finally did last semester.

>>17219602
Vague feels, outlines and mists of color, unless I put in the effort to like activate and build up visual, unless you construe second sight to include astral visualization which gets to be second nature after a goodly while.

>>17219648
Thanks for the reply :3

>>17219683
>Hey Frater K, if you have some time would you like to offer some thoughts here?
I'd defer to the dude with initiations, he's going to be your more reliable source. So, >>17219486
>>
>>17219797
Having trouble seeing the color but I can see outlines. Any help or any meditations to help?
>>
File: 1450406972718.jpg (71KB, 480x753px) Image search: [Google]
1450406972718.jpg
71KB, 480x753px
Alright so why is divination even relevant/feasible? Is it just to get you to start recognizing patterns via intuition?
>>
>>17219256
Okay, so come at me bro.
Oh wait, magic isn't real.
I'll keep on getting real gains, and you can keep on being a pathetic loser.
Later!
>>
File: Edward_Scissorhands.jpg (16KB, 320x377px) Image search: [Google]
Edward_Scissorhands.jpg
16KB, 320x377px
>>17220045
>>
How do I get a magnetic personality that makes women want to fuck me and men want to be me?

Also, what happens if you try to fuck the sleeping body of a chick while astral projecting?
>>
File: GreatTableOfTheZonei.png (829KB, 681x673px) Image search: [Google]
GreatTableOfTheZonei.png
829KB, 681x673px
>>17219797
>I'd defer to the dude with initiations, he's going to be your more reliable source

I got his response. If you want to add anything, I wouldn't mind!

Also I thought you and GD guy might find this interesting (was saving this for /his/ at the time, oh well).

What are your thoughts on a REAL source to the "Necronomicon" ? Do you think several actual manuscripts existed before the work of H.P. Lovecraft?

This is apparently a scan of John Dee's unfinished translation of the latin script, dated 1586:

https://booksforsatanspeople.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/necronomicon1586-dr-john-dee.pdf

Something interesting from the introduction under "banishings"

>"...In using the material alone, or within a Western ceremonial structure (such as with the Golden Dawn system) we came upon startling discoveries in both cases : THERE ARE NO EFFECTIVE BANISHINGS FOR THE FORCES INVOKED IN THE NECRONOMICON ITSELF! The rituals, incantations, formulae, of this work are of ancient origin, compromising some of the oldest written magickal workings in Western occult history."

>"The religion of the ancient Sumerian people seem to have been Lunar-oriented, a religion or religio-magickal structure of the night, of darkness in a sense."

>"...The method of the NECRONOMICON concerns deep, primeval forces that seem to pre-exist the normal archetypal images of the TAROT trumps and the Golden Dawn telematic figures."

Think this is legit in any way? Thoughts?
>>
>>17220354
Hey senpai ill add my 5 cents. Imo everything can be banished, you just gotta think how. The only things that cant really br banished are shiva and shakti since they basicly are everything and banishing them would be like ... Destroying reality.
Simply put it - make up your own rituals that possibly link to the necronomicons style. Until you are able to convince yourself that the ritual works it will work. Demons arent scared of signs sigils and incantations, theyre scared of self confidence and courage(lack of fear)
>>
>>17220354

Bit late but I'll reply anyways.

The source of the necronomicon is a number of real and fake texts. If you look at lovecraft you'll find he had an interest and connection to theosophy.

The necronomicon was very much in part based on the book of dzyan.

Lovecraft always openly stated that there was no real necronomicon, just him mixing some feelings and lore of multiple books and the idea of lost and hidden black books to produce his creation.

abdul alhazred Isn't even proper Arabic, for what it's worth some people consider abdul alhazred to be a reference to Crowley. I personally don't take this view.

I wouldn't trust a site called books for satans people, especially when it comes to John Dee.

As for banishing, anything can be banished and it is plainly dishonest to say otherwise.

>>17221155

Well technically isn't perceiving and being in the state of Paramsiva yoking shiva and shakti? Effectively banishing them for the sake of that which they are?
>>
I need help. Are there any powerful spells or rituals that can grant someone body growth?
>>
>>17221545
It is yoking the POWER of shakti while realizing the power of siva you already are. Thats why you dont technically raise shakti but kundalini,
If shiva and shakti werent yoked you wouldnt exist, and neither wouldn anything.

But anyway how would yokeing shiva and shakti be banishing? I didnt get that
>>
File: 1296369587427.jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1296369587427.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
>>17219602
Kaleidoscope and geometric patterns aren't bad. it means you're on the right path, one on them anyways, for some free form trance work. If you want more of that some rhythmic but non-distracting music would help, or white noise. And if you do want just free form drifting it really helps to have your environment as free from light and distractions as possible.

If you're attempting to work with something specific, unless it's the elemental meditations, or attempting to project through a symbol or sigil, you are heading in the wrong direction.

For me, for geometric patterns and such of revelry meditations, the sharpness of the vision is dependent on how deep into a trance I am. For working in a specific area or with a specific spirit, things are clear when I focus on them, but otherwise can be somewhat indistinct and blurry if I'm not paying specific attention to the scenery. Unless I'm working with something powerful at which point in time things can get sharper and more vivid than even normal eyesight.
>>
>>17221636

Banished in the sense of the perception of shiva and shakti as separate forces being dismissed, effectively making you the void which is paramsiva.
>>
>>17221822
Hmm maybe you can put it that way, but your technically achieving a natural, intuitional understanding of paramsiva through experienving the yoga of shiva and shaktis potential and thus you simply realize what it means. The perception can not be there prior but since you dont know what the experience is like you just realize enlightenment. Theres nothing to loose or gain in enlighttenment senpai
>>
I think I may want to get a little more involved with my local oasis but before I do, what are the core reading material to have down? I know this question has been asked a thousand times but I'd like to know the experience of those already down their own paths to better assist me in mine.

The old "if I knew then what I know now" conundrum, all the same, I'm in the middle of Perdurabo and while I find it fascinating and engaging, I find myself anxious and eager everytime I read it. I think I like brushing the beast of which I may ride but finally getting onto the saddle seems terrifying.
>>
Hello Frater long time no see. Have begun working with certain demonic energies and this is leading me off on a very interesting adventure. However I am still searching for something in particular and thought that perhaps, you might have what I am looking for.

I would like to improve my health in a big way, perhaps there is an identifiable energy form you might know I can evoke. Any push in the right direction appreciated.
>>
>>17220286
>magnetic
It's in the word, start with magnetism.

>>17221935
>oasis
OTO?

If so, everything is in the MEGA.
>>
>>17219797
Jai maa senpai
Why do people call you frater K?
Also, do you want a file woth material on advaita vedanta? It can be usefull for deeper understanding of shiva/shakta tradition if tantra.
>>
This might not be the best place to put this but basically since a few days ago I've had a surge of memories come back to me from around the time I was 6 and in a daycare center that was on the same property as a church and other buildings. I'm pretty sure I was either brainwashed or put through rituals here and even raped and forced to watch sex. There's a lot more to it than this, but should I just shrug it off, or should I go investigate?
>>
According to intellectual property laws, after 70 years from the dead of an author, his works become public domain. That means that next year, 70 years from Crowley´s death, the OTO will have no more the copyright of his works?
>>
>>17222574
Crowley died in 1947. Which means the copyright will end in 2017. Just one year left.
>>
>>17222604
Too bad that faggot didn't die in '46.
>>
>be me
>be witch
>want to create a really puzzling feat of magic that captures the worlds attention and no one can figure out
>want it to be completely inexplicable and mysterious but also want to stay anon
>tfw still not powerful enough

someday.
>>
>>17215783
submission of the individual will.
>>
>>17215783
Go reread what ever you read when you first started, see if you can gain any new insight from it, or if there is any part of it you've forgotten. And use whatever you gain from that to pick where you want to go next.
>>
>>17222632
Hush, Fichte.

>>17222322
Because that's a trip I used to post under.

>>17222574
>>17222604
>>17222618
cOTO *does* plan on suing everyone who tries to print AC material into oblivion, they're already planning on shutting down Spanish publications.

>>17222515
>le RSA meme
>>
>>17222793
i wasn't memeing. i have all these memories coming back to me and i'm unnerved by it. i feel slightly crazy but my gut is telling me to return and find out what these people know about me. i wrote a whole big post for MC but trying to make 15 non spam posts was too hard for me.. I probably will have to "go this on my own" I'm not telling anybody in real life. It sounds weird, I'd love to talk about it. but not here. I'm sure I haven't made my case, but it won't be made on this board.
>>
>>17222874
When I do a lot of breath of fire, I see memories of things that I totally forgot about. I think it happens when spiritual blockages are being cleared out and old energy comes to the surface.
>>
>>17222793
I have this weird feeling that it's so hidden or perpetuated that if I were to even be walking around these places by myself, bringing up the ideas that I am, someone would call the police and I'd go off to a mental hospital. I have clearer memories from a younger age.. I got really fucked up somewhere around 7 years old and now at 20 some of my memory seems to be returning but it's chopped and screwed and fuzzy. i'm not fucking memeing though, the only reason I'm even considering this is because I know I was molested and raped in a separate location by an unrelated person, and the memory of that didn't surface in my mind until I was round 18. These memories seem to be as real as those, they're just more incomplete. I was in this place for about 6 months. All the buildings were connected with underground "tunnels" which were totally inhabitable, with rooms and stuff. I believe most people knew about this, for some reason I think most of the people that knew were on board, but those that weren't didn't suspect anything. the priests and pastors and shit like that would use these passageways instead of walking through the often busy, expansive parking lot. I'm dying for external input on these things so let me know if you think I'm out of my mind, or not. I don't talk to anybody IRL desu
>>
Let's get this cleared up once and for all. Is gay sex haram if you want spiritual progress?
>>
>>17222793
>>le RSA meme
I remain unconvinced that at least several of those cases weren't true.

The rabbit hole does reach quite deep.
>>
>>17222893
I will look into that and try it, great suggestion. I'd rather do all of this on my own than go to a hypnotist or therapist to try and draw repressed memory out. I am dying to talk to somebody but I'm afraid to let certain things out through certain outlets. I feel like there's too much to this idea, that it just has to be real. I wish I could spend hours telling somebody all these weird connections I've made and coincidences that I've noticed, and things that support some of the memories being real. And then have that person tell me what the fuck they think because I hardly trust my own mind. I didn't know that the other rape had occurred until I was 18, and my mother and grandmother believe it happened. That memory is real, and the person who molested and raped me went on to do the same to other people, that I know of. In his own family even. It's like a dream in my mind, I don't look at it as fact, it's hard to explain. And I've read here and there about MC and satanism and other spell-type magik being intertwined with MC and I'm just fucking convinced but my balls are too deflated for me to take action based on any of this. All I can do is say that I think this stuff happened. I'm very early on, I only began to think of this stuff just a few days ago. Hopefully I can figure this out. The facts that I was in this place for 6 months every day, and I remember reoccurring adults, 2 women and 1 man. I remember being isolated from the rest of the kids in the facility, I was with some children and I believe one of them had gotten into exactly what I might have. It's just fucking weird, I've been thinking about this non stop all day yesterday, all day today. I could just sit here, or lay down and kill HOURS of time thinking about this. I wish I could believe myself.
>>
>>17222897
Human memory is a notoriously unreliable thing, and it's made even worse in cases of trauma like those you've suffered. This is something you need to bring up with a professionally licence psychologist. There is nothing anyone over the internet could tell you, or do to properly analyze the situation.

I know you're looking for some clarity on the matter. But we can't tell you if anything even sounds like something that could exist when all the information we have is some ritual in some place. And even if you did remember something about it, I can assure you that no one here knows of any ritual that involves raping children, nor anyone who would practice it. If any of us did we would be doing our level best to see those people arrested before they could hurt anyone else.
>>
>>17222967
dude he should just do a fuckload of pranayama. I find this is the best solution to any problem.
>>
>>17222975
>>17222967
I wish I could do some more development on my own. I will try the breathing technique.. I feel almost like I can't breathe when I try to think about all of this stuff or try and express it to other people. Which I've only done online. One thing I've decided is if I could enter this place, and find the locations I've seen in my mind, I would believe myself much better then. I drew this picture for my MC post that I never made, the red lines are things I'm almost positive of, the blue are doors, and the purple is stuff that might have been there. the scribbled out part is foggy in my memory, i cant remember what was in that direction. If I could find this room would these smaller rooms in it, I would really be tripping out. I'm not going to narrate the picture, and the proportions may be slightly deceiving to anyone that looks at the picture besides me. but if i could find this corridor I don't know what I would do. The place had like a "basement" level which had windows similar to basement windows on an average house. The windows are like slightly above ground level and not very tall. I dont know if you could see in them, but I remember in some of the areas of the daycare when I WAS with other children, it was a basement level floor with these type of windows. I'm not sure of much else. If what I remember is real, it might have happened on that same level, or even below it. At times the place was very quiet and had only a few handfulls of children there. But if I could find this.. I think my mind would explode. this is an overhead view obviously, and the blue marks are doors which are single doors, though proportionately I drew them too wide to resemble single doors, given the scale of the rooms. I remember it was kind of dark, like there were no lights on, just natural light pooling in from the windows I described. I rarely remember being mixed in with other children, which is another suspicious thing in my mind.
>>
File: layout.png (86KB, 1564x770px) Image search: [Google]
layout.png
86KB, 1564x770px
>>17223017
Ok this is the picture, had to reload so I forgot to select it again on the post screen.

this is a pastebin of what I wrote for MC earlier but didn't post. I wrote it in a frantic state of mind, coming down from being stoned. It's messy but it contains a lot more information if anybody wants to give a better critical analysis of what I'm claiming here. I might have been wrong about the man being a friar now, I don't remember faces but if my memory is to be trusted, I know he had a big gut hanging off of him. My memory of being 6 is suspiciously empty. And like I said I have many clearer memories, of EARLIER ages.

http://pastebin.com/GFhJX02h

I'm probably gonna regret posting this but.. here it is
>>
>>17223017
Well shit. If people can remember past lives with enough hard work, then you can remember the childhood abuse eventually.

If I was raped as a child, I would probably have to go murder the guy who raped me desu.
>>
>>17221545
Supposedly one cannot banish an aethyr if working the Enochian system. What's your take on the matter?
>>
>>17213385
I'm planning on going to meet-up for the my local OTO camp and considering initiation.

I'd love to hear any experiences you guys have had with the OTO.
>>
>>17222967
actually, i do know some people who supposedly practice these kind of rituals. Its ofcourse a conspiracy but nevertheless, worth a mention as it fits the situation.

anyone remember the guy who took pics of a weird "kindergarten" that kids would go to and never come back? and how there were pics of a white rabbit around it? and apprently he tried to take close ups and some guys came up and broke his camera. The story was on here but came from another chan, it was arund june/july. After a while people started finding out theres some unmarked underground complex/large basement under the kindergarten and that weird things were being shipped in. like i think it was 1-2 tonnes of plastic toys.
some guy came by and says hes been researching these guys for a long time. He said they worship some guy who is supposedly Satanachia incarnate and is dieing, and somehow he gains energy when they molest children and torture them. Apparently the guys seen places like the kindergarten and they usually have signs of ritualism. the group was supposedly called "the white rabbit".
the kindergarden was in like salt lake city, kansas city or oklahoma city, or some other shithole.
>>
>>17223042
I always saw that as a sort of fiction.. I was sustaining a lot of physical and sexual abuse from a lot of people around me at this time in many different ways (probably from 5-10), if that paints any clearer of a picture. I'm pretty sure these people mentioned how they would watch me from these buildings, as I roamed around outside, which was every day for hours a day. The village green was across from this church and that was the main play spot for me and my friends, plus everything else I mentioned that puts this church property in a vantage point to have been watching me. I'm not sure how I got out of the situation, I think maybe I was just begging my mom not to make me go back, and even though they were calling her trying to persuade her to send me back, she let me skip school when I wanted, she wasn't the type to force me to do things. I havent mentioned any of this to her, because the other rape thing kind of messed with her head and she's had a heart attack already and is 50.
>>
>>17221935
Oou if it's an e-book would you care to upload it senpai? :3
>>
>>17223065
People have believed that I'm crazy my whole life, stemming from conduct issues and warped views I gained from a lot of negative treatment by people. I don't really think I'm crazy, even if I'm having false memories. I just think nobody in real life would think I was sane.
>>17223061
I've heard it all before, seriously. And I've always had a slight hunch that there was SOME truth to that kind of stuff. Only a few days ago did I start to believe it more, realizing a lot of that stuff seems to have made an appearance in my life and a hole in my memory around that time.
>>
>>17223085
desu i dislike conspiracies in general but this is one of the only ones i believe in. I dont know why but it seems just a bit too eerie and weird. even if its not occult related i think it may be a pedophile ring.
i hope you find a way to fix the trauma.
Jai Jai Tara Maa!
>>
>>17223085
And I know this has no bearing in "normal life" but I haven't got a life and this is CONSUMING my mind. I've considered it might be best to just shrug it off but I'm pretty desperate for answers to that part of my life.
>>
>>17213385
agreed senpai
>>
>>17223090
I'm sure I'll keep thinking about if for a long time. I went to bed thinking about it, I woke up thinking about it. I've been on it all day, I find it hard to sincerely express myself, thank you for the empathy. I don't know if I feel trauma but I feel something.
>>
>>17222967
>This is something you need to bring up with a professionally licence psychologist.

I would tend to say that psychologists are the worst people to talk to about this. They often lack reason.

>>17223065
I highly recommend therapy before investigating the events themselves. Get someone who has either trained with OMNI or is certified in Parts Therapy.
Either is useful.

>>17223085
>I don't really think I'm crazy, even if I'm having false memories. I just think nobody in real life would think I was sane.

Before you go off the deep end. Therapy first, get yourself to a point where you're happy with your life. THEN begin exploring. Without that, you're only going to make your state worse.

Second thing: you're not crazy. Your behaviors have simply adapted around a particular context in your life, which isn't any longer the case.
>>
>>17223110
>>17223108
i agree with surgo, therapy would help you for sure. possibly find someone whos progressive and has an ok opinion on you searching for ways to uncovering the memories yourself aswell as during therapy.
>>
>>17223116
>possibly find someone whos progressive and has an ok opinion on you searching for ways to uncovering the memories yourself aswell as during therapy.

That's about the worst thing you can do, tbqh senpai.

Progressives are the cancer of modern psychology with their bullshit. Secondly, uncovering memories during therapy... not a good idea for a goal as such.

During regression therapy, they'll come of their own accord, and will be managed properly. However, it's important to note that one shouldn't trust such memories until they've been verified in the real world, because just as with past life regressions, they can be no more, no less, but a metaphorical way of the subconscious in dealing with the problem.
>>
>>17223120
progressivness is the cancern of modern psych, but having a liberal view on meditation etc is good. My psych know about all my occult and meditation ventures and since i am decently versed in psych i can explain it to him, he is ok with me doing it. By progressive i mean smart, because occult can be an amzing help in self help and do more good than any meds

>inb4 idiot
i got rid of anxiety and psychotic depression using ebin shamanism and chaos magick
>>
>>17223127
*with the help of medication and therapy ofcourse. but being symptom free completly is almost impossible with psychotic disorders, and i take no antipsychotics since circa 3 years.
>>
>>17223110
>>17223116
I will definitely consider this if I could get in contact with the right person. I'm terrified of being labelled mentally ill and having that on record. I'm almost afraid to open my mouth. I was diagnosed with agoraphobia at around 10 years of age and I don't really think I have that but even if I did, I'm convinced a lot of things that appear as mental illness can be resolved through self awareness. I'm still isolated but I'm really open to loving people. Which I hadn't been for a long time.. I'll find the path eventually, I'm writing here because I'm getting crazy anxious thinking about all this, and it feels like I'm suffocating while I try to get this stuff out. Like I could never organize it enough or tell it the right way to truly get what I think I remember across to another person. I feel trapped having all this stuff in my head. I've taken 2 things away from this thread now, the breathing exercises will come next. Therapy possibly later.
>>
>>17223127
>having a liberal view on meditation etc is good
No, it's not. It's significantly worse than only acknowledging that such practices exist.

>By progressive i mean smart, because occult can be an amzing help in self help and do more good than any meds
Sure. You know what's even better though? Hypnosis.

Why?
Because hypnosis is literally magic minus the superstition and occult symbolism. It's also entirely rational and reasonable in how it works, as well as being supported by modern science.

>>inb4 idiot
Not an idiot, just not very knowledgeable. Check out the Google Drive link in the OP if you wanna know more.

>>17223131
>with the help of medication and therapy ofcourse
>medication
kek
Good for you on your success, still.

>being symptom free completly is almost impossible with psychotic disorders
Well, sure. But whoever told you that forgot to mention that you can be disorder-free in the first place.

>>17223134
If you want to do some work, I recommend myself, if you care to get things fixed.
>>
>>17223134
apart from breathing exercises and doing things to remember the memories, id also do some simple shamatha meditation (google it familia). just to relax and get some mental stability as you will need it when on such a chaotic process.
i wish you the best man
>>
>>17223055
http://lvxnox.com/a-fair-and-just-inquisition
http://lvxnox.com/oto-account

Happy reading.
>>
>>17223143
>doing things to remember the memories
Bad idea. Could (potentially) lead to a psychotic break in case of abreaction.
>>
>>17223141
shamanism chaos magick and hypnosis in this case work as the same thing. shamanism and chaos magick were a form of strong autosuggestion. through strong belief in my 'power' and personalizing my hallucinations as demons, i was able to learn to be confident enough that all hallucinations where completly unimportant for me. after going off meds i still experienced a lot of peripheral visuals and paranoid thoughts which normally made me unfunctional, but since i was so confident and persistent in my beliefs that i was able to overcome.

imho belief and psychosis are linked, which is why using belief augmentation (which is technically just a strong autosuggestion through controlled beliefs) is a valid way of fighting psychotic symptoms.

and about the meds. without what i did myself i would prob still be a veggie on ketrel. i was a strong atheist before being psychotic, and a whole year of psychosis i remained so. only when i found chaos magick and the principle of "belief as a tool" i realized its a genius way to help myself. shit works kek.
>>
>>17223148
thats why he should be going to a psych. i thought he said doing things to remember them on his own. i only advised shamatha to possibly calm down the mind so a psychotic break doesnt happen.
>>
>>17223141
I would definitely talk to you. I have these emotional flipflops, right now I'm having a hard time thinking about this stuff, but it will come back to me, the other rape event in my life did. I still can't believe that happened either, even with a clear trail of memory leading up to it. I don't feel like a victim, I don't feel upset, I feel very curious about it all. I think that I do my best thinking high, and I can't smoke right now. I only get a few hours a day where I can smoke weed in my house, I'm not sure why at 20 years of age I'm hiding the fact that I smoke weed, but I am. I live in basically a foster home, my mother is states away now. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells but I'm trying to get the fuck out of here. If I move states away I can't go back to this place that I think these things happened at. This whole thing has come on pretty quickly and it seems like I have to resolve it quickly too. I can't think of much else to say, but I am glad to have reached out as much as I did here.
>>
>>17223155
>shamanism chaos magick and hypnosis in this case work as the same thing.

They use the same mechanism, they don't work as the same thing.

>shamanism and chaos magick were a form of strong autosuggestion.

In a specific framework which inhibits personal change.

>through strong belief in my 'power' and personalizing my hallucinations as demons, i was able to learn to be confident enough that all hallucinations where completly unimportant for me.

Which is a symptom-based treatment, rather than solving the core problem from which the symptom stems.

>after going off meds i still experienced a lot of peripheral visuals and paranoid thoughts which normally made me unfunctional, but since i was so confident and persistent in my beliefs that i was able to overcome.

Good for you.

>imho belief and psychosis are linked, which is why using belief augmentation (which is technically just a strong autosuggestion through controlled beliefs) is a valid way of fighting psychotic symptoms.

Kinda. Psychoses are when your subconscious holds such an emotional charge that it breaks through into your consciousness, violently ripping and tearing your perception apart in a particular direction.

>and about the meds. without what i did myself i would prob still be a veggie on ketrel. i was a strong atheist before being psychotic, and a whole year of psychosis i remained so. only when i found chaos magick and the principle of "belief as a tool" i realized its a genius way to help myself. shit works kek.

No doubt it works. I went the other way; from completely believing to agnosticism.

>>17223157
I'm a big fan of IEMT for stress relief.

>>17223158
Cool. Hit me up whenever you want to talk, broham.
[email protected]

Also on IRC -> #thelema @ Rizon.net
>>
What can anybody say about reported "moles" spaced 1-2 inches apart, on a persons body, possibly being an indicator of electric shock? Is there any validity to this or is it nonsense? Do moles naturally occur in symmetrically level patterns of 2, that are spaced apart 1-2 inches? I'm not jumping the gun, just something I read yesterday has made me wonder. There's definitely things in my life I've lost track of the memories of, I have a terrible scar on my left shoulder that I don't know the origin of, it looks like I was cut open by something. It's the worst wound on my body and for over 6 years now I haven't been able to figure out how I got it.
>>
>>17223168
untill the symptoms are gone - is all that matters. thats the reason i disagree with Freud who went to search for reasons of symptoms all the way to childhood. Jung was right to not search the past but focus more on the present.

i could go on and on about psychosis but thats not the board for this discussion
>>
>>17223186
>untill the symptoms are gone - is all that matters. thats the reason i disagree with Freud who went to search for reasons of symptoms all the way to childhood.
> Jung was right to not search the past but focus more on the present.

Except by regressing to childhood we get complete healing and satisfaction in 2-4 sessions on average (regardless of topic), while Jung's methods have a less than stellar record in that department.

>i could go on and on about psychosis but thats not the board for this discussion

I think it's the perfect board, to be fair, but it's up to you. It is a public forum, after all.
>>
>>17223168
If I'm feeling brave enough you will probably hear from me, thanks.
>>
>>17223157

Hey aghori help me pls. I'm trying to meditate on Ganesha and I keep losing concentration. Like someone literally shaking me out of my trance state. Pls halp
>>
>>17223194
well then let me present my personal theory that i base on my experience.

Overall i most associate psychosis with the dream state. in fact, id go as far as saying that psychosis is the dream state being activated during wake time. they function almost the same. Just like dreams, hallucinations can be interpreted to reveals the realities of what causes the problem (jung had a case of a schizo who has disorg. speach. even though she said nonsense, the words associated to her trauma etc) . Another thing is , people who are psychotic are genius dream interpreters. have you ever asked a schizo who doesnt suffer from diorganized speach to interpret his or even your dream? they are literally enlightening. Thats also a reason why during shamanic trance the state can be technically described as self induced psychosis. through inducing psychosis, or the dream state, the ability to interpret random visions is hightened. almost all oracles used some sort of inducing trance.
Hell, in mongolia people who have schizophrenia become shamans ( schizo is diagnosed as shamanic sickness in rural mongolia, esp in the buryat tradition)

another thing is, as seen by both jung and freud, psychotic brakes sometimes start in dreams. People have a dream about for example being a cow (just an example) and then develop a psychosis where they do believe they are a cow.

and a hoax commonly associated as true about psychosis. Generally derealization is considered a symptom that is a direct sign of psychosis. as my experience shows, derealization is a simple outcome of the adaptation capability of our brain. we are built to adapt. since during psychosis you experience things that seem unreal at almost all times, the brain assumes it is in a constant dream and makes reality seem not real. the same outcome can be achieved by longtime neets. when you stay in one room or only your home for prolonged periods of time your brain adapts to the enviroment. when neets leave their cont*
>>
>>17223214
When neets leave their house they commonly experience effects similar to derealization. beause the brain adpated so much to the enviroment of the house, everything outside of it seem unreal - like a dream. This also happens from using the computer or reading books for reaaaaaally extensive periods of time ( binging for days in a row, with sleep and nothing else)

anyhow thats how i see psychosis. it has worked for me personally.
>>
>>17223202
happens to all of us. desu i know it feels weird, i also feel weird doing it, but i usually force it untill i automatically focus. it always feels funny when youve been making food or eating or doing whatever and then you just sit down and try to meditate either visualizing or saying mantras. i always feel like "this isnt my day" " i should just not do it today and do it tomorrow, itll be better", but when you just continue , after about 5 minutes you completly forget about those thoughts. i also enjoy imagining how does it feel to be the deva i meditate on (for me thats bhairava or kapalesvara) and feeling the immense power. makes meditation easier. once you master the art of fighting the distractions, youll be able to meditate for indefinite periods of times. its not a skill to meditate, but a skill to fight the distractions.
>>
>>17223214
You literally just said the same thing I did, except 10 times less coherently.

>>17223223
No doubt it did.
That said, you seem to be focusing less on the core mechanism, and more on it's symptoms and elements which are associated with it.
>>
>>17223265
i love to expand more than something hould be expanded. desu id usually just tell somone just what you said but the long explanation is how i structure my thinking about it.

symptoms are just more important to deal with, i get through the symptoms to the root - not the other way around.
>>
>>17223284
>symptoms are just more important to deal with
Depends. If someone's afraid of elevator rides, then it's more important he can take an elevator.
On the other hand, if someone's depressed or massively anxious, then it's better to deal with the root cause first, and not risk the alternative.
>>
>>17223290
actually, a fear of anything is always a fear of death. if somone has no fear of death then no fear is possible, literally.
>>
>>17223316
You're retarded.
>>
Why isn't Minerval/0 degree pdf in the mega?
>>
>>17223352
i never doubted that, but if you seriously think about it if you dont fear death there is nothing to fear anymore.
>>
>>17223352
Wow, rude.
>>
>>17223367
Should be, lemme dbl check.
>>
>>17223367
>A.'.A.'.>Thelema>OTO>Man of Earth>Annotated Rituals
Has Minerval, as well as Secret Rituals of the OTO, How to Make Your Own McOTO, and OTO Rituals and Sex Magick vol. 3.
>>
>>17223402
Thank you.
>>
>>17223367
It is.

>>17223375
Except there's a lot of things to fear, nig.
Because what is fear, if not an expression of "I do not want this very much"?
Say, suffering, pain, loss, all kinds of things to fear.
Or your kin not doing so well.

Death is inevitable, but there's things which we CAN prevent.
That's where fear comes in.

>>17223379
Good.
>>
>>17223438
get ready to cal me retarded again senpai.

death is such an incoprehensible thing for the human mind that the fear is s exaggerating that it projects it onto other things. thats why people fear elevators, suffering or your kin not doing so well - you mind projects its fear of death onto those things because its easier to deal with than death.

go ahead now
>>
>>17223450
Actually, I'll join this time:
Naked fear precedes knowledge of the state of death.

Now, that's not to say that fear as a biological mechanism isn't rooted in continuing survival, only that understanding the above is a pretty late part of the process of being a hairless ape.
>>
File: Elder Sign.png (230KB, 410x337px) Image search: [Google]
Elder Sign.png
230KB, 410x337px
>>17221155
>Hey senpai ill add my 5 cents. Imo everything can be banished, you just gotta think how.

Wholeheartedly agree; but *how* is the question. Especially with things that weren't dealt with for thousands of years.

>- make up your own rituals that possibly link to the necronomicons style.

The JOS have chakra meditations that draw from the source I posted:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

The second one was updated some time back-- I used their first meditation that they posted there. Gave great results while I was using them. I didn't do the first one, since I was skeptical of the origins of the sigils.

>Demons arent scared of signs sigils and incantations, theyre scared of self confidence and courage(lack of fear)

This is something I REALLY need to work on,; I get "spooked out" easily.
>>17221545
>The source of the necronomicon is a number of real and fake texts

What sort of real texts, if you don't mind?

>The necronomicon was very much in part based on the book of dzyan

I would be interested to take a look, but can't find much more than Blavatsky:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mistic/dzyan01.htm
http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/dzyan/dzyan.htm

>abdul alhazred Isn't even proper Arabic
"Al Azif", by "Abd al-Hazrad" taken from the introduction. Still incorrect?

>I wouldn't trust a site called books for satans people, especially when it comes to John Dee.

It comes from here, actually:
http://www.sacred-magick.com/pdf/Files/The%20Grimoires/Necronomicon/The%20Necronomicon%20as%20translated%20by%20John%20Dee.pdf

I linked the one from JOS, since you need to be a member to download the above.

>As for banishing, anything can be banished and it is plainly dishonest to say otherwise.

This was according to "advanced" magicians. Not sure on their legitimacy desu.
>>
>tfw looking for human skulls for sale
>everything is fucking 1000k+

why the fuck. i could get one in Calcutt or anywhere where theres a cremation ground for that matter for free. Fuck the law that prevents me to transport said skull.
>>
>>17223488
1k+*
>>
>>17223450
You're retarded.

>you mind projects its fear of death onto those things because its easier to deal with than death.

That makes entirely no sense. You would have much more luck arguing that the expectation of death is a significant factor in creating emotional trauma, and by extension, fear.

It's like you're arguing that people are afraid of tangerines because they're afraid of death. Those two things are hardly related to each-other.

>>17223470
>Naked fear precedes knowledge of the state of death.
How do you know?
>>
>>17223473
>JOS
Garbage.

>What sort of real texts, if you don't mind?
Maqlu, among others, like 777 and Lemegeton.

Yeah, Dzyan's Blavatsky.

No, it's not correct at all. The CLOSEST we can get to real Arabic and the intended Lovecraftian feels is "Abd Al-Azarad", which the Simonomicon lifts like directly from Chaosium's Call of Cthulhu TTRPG.

God damn, I hate the folks trying to tie the name Dee to the Simonimocon. Do me a favor and open up the Wiki on Dee, then call the Warburg institute. Ask THEM if they have copies of Necronomicon.

Better yet, open up the one attributed to Dee and the Simonomicon paperback. There's almost zero difference.
>>
>>17223497
they dont need to be related at all. The mind is just escaping incomparable and crushing fear through projecting its fear of death onto tangerines.

go ahead again
>>
>>17223504
>they dont need to be related at all.
Then clearly you've entirely no clue what you're talking about.

>The mind is just escaping incomparable and crushing fear through projecting its fear of death onto tangerines.
That's an excuse of your own ineptitude, escaping the incomparable and crushing necessity of sitting down and actually studying the subject you're helplessly attempting to show an understanding of.
>>
>>17223497
It was more or less my own reflection. Show me a toddler that's been lightly slapped around but also understands the ramifications of death.

>>17223494
I was looking at them as low as 350-400 USD over the holidays.

Femurs shouldn't be so hard to find alone. I can find all sorts of fully articulated legs or individual toe bones but a goddamn femur's driving me up the wall to track down.
>>
>>17223511
i have a general knowledge of psych senpai, on this subject im not knowledgeble. you speak as if psychology was ever objective though which is funny, as the human psyche is as unknown as the brain itself. we dont know anything 100% for sure.
>>
>>17223521
femurs are not on my buy list as of now. i need to find a kapala, and since literally no one sells em ill buy a whole skull ( most have the kapala seperated anyway)
worst of all im pretty sure the creation of kapala is connected to a ritual which guruji never instructed me on, but atleast ill be able to symbolicly fight discriminatory thought.
fuck i miss the guy ;-;

and the only skulls i found under 800$ are medically altered or some shit and they look weird. all the imperfections are fixed in em
>>
>>17223521
>Show me a toddler that's been lightly slapped around but also understands the ramifications of death.

Agreed for the most part, however with a different thought process to conclude this. Death is an abstract concept which doesn't exist in nature. Therefore to fear death is to fear an illusion of something happening, which is entirely unlike an emotional reaction to external stimulus (i.e. rape, being beaten half to death, &c).

>>17223523
You speak as if psychology is never objective though, which is funny, as the human psyche is well known, as is the brain itself. We know quite a bit 100% for sure.

For reading, go in this order:
>Stephen Parkhill
>Dave Elman
>Jorgen Rasmussen
>Ernest Rossi
>Gerald Kein
>Cialdini
>Bandler
>Grinder
>Erickson (at the end, if you care for the roots of some of the ideas; mostly as a historical elaboration)
>>
>>17222009
OTO, indeed. I know everything is in the mega but does it necessarily need to be read in some specific order? I would assume you read the basics and then you can dive into any of the books you please but the basics are what I need.
>>
>>17223571
Just read everything and you'll be entirely fine.
>>
Any suggestions for someone wanting to go through the OTO rituals on their own? Is it possible/worthwhile to attempt to convert the group rituals into self-initiation rituals?
>>
>>17223539
psychology is not objective, progress in the subject wouldnt come if it was. it is subjective as much as a subject can be.
>>
>>17223575
Easier to do with the A.'.A.'. material.
>>
>>17223581
And that ideology, precisely, is why you're shitting the bed when faced with basic therapeutic concepts.
>>
>>17223589
wym to bh
>>
Is pyrokinesis and telekinesis actually possible or is it all a meme?
>>
>>17223621
If magic were real, do you think wizards would spend their entire lives shitposting on /x/?
>>
>>17223635
>not enjoying shitposting
pleb taste
>>
File: First Gate of Sin.png (406KB, 941x587px) Image search: [Google]
First Gate of Sin.png
406KB, 941x587px
>>17223498
>Garbage.
More or less from what I've heard.

>like 777
That's in the intro, though. Not in the actual text itself.

>No, it's not correct at all. The CLOSEST we can get to real Arabic and the intended Lovecraftian feels is "Abd Al-Azarad", which the Simonomicon lifts like directly from Chaosium's Call of Cthulhu TTRPG.

Maybe these guys fabricated the document, and posted on Sacred-Magick.com.?

>God damn, I hate the folks trying to tie the name Dee to the Simonimocon. Do me a favor and open up the Wiki on Dee, then call the Warburg institute. Ask THEM if they have copies of Necronomicon.

How do you know if the Simonomicon ripped off this source? The seals and the gates are much different than found in the Simonomicon (pic related as an example- the seven gates are on page 15 in the document, 27 in the PDF reader)
>>
>>17223700
>that inept Greek writing
Jesus.
>>
>>17223700
>Not in the actual text itself.
Have you actually cross referenced the correlations? It's built on the back of 777.

Again, I'll refer you to the actual scholarship around Dee and Enochiana. This is a collection of references of all Dee material even unpublished stuff.

http://www.esotericarchives.com/dee/

There is no Necronomicon there. Yes, the Dee you're posting is a complete and utter fabrication.

Compare the printing of True and Faithful Relation via Casaubon in 1659:
https://archive.org/details/truefaithfulrela00deej
>>
File: The Amulet of Passage.png (516KB, 793x381px) Image search: [Google]
The Amulet of Passage.png
516KB, 793x381px
>>17223700
Taken from book III, "of the zonei and their attributes"

"The gods of the Stars are Seven. They have Seven Seals, each of which may be used in their turn. They have Seven Colors, Seven Material Essences and each have a seperate Step on the Ladder of Lights. The Chaledans were but imperfect in their knwoledge, although they had understanding of the Ladder, and certain formulae. They did not, however, possess the formulae for the passing of the gates, save one, of whom it is forbidden to speak.

>The passing of the Gates gives the Priest both power and wisdom to use it. He becomes able to control the affairs of his life more perfectly than before, and many have been content to merely pass the first three Gates and then sit down and go no further than that, enjoying the benefits of that they have found on the preliminary spheres. But this is evil, for this is not equipped to deal with the attack from Without that must surely come, and the people will cry unto them for safety, and it will not come forth. Therefore, set thy face towards the ultimate goal and strive ever onward to the furthest reaches of the stars, though it mean thineown death; for such a death is as a sacrifice to the gods, and pleasing, that they will not forget their people."

And a little later in the book:

-The first gate, the gate of Nanna called sin
His step on the ladder of lights is silver.
-The second gate, the gat eof Nebo
His step on the ladder of lights is blue.
-The third gate, the gate of Inanna called Ishtar
Her step on the ladder of lights is built of old in Babylon and at UR, is white
-The fourth gate of Shammash called Uddu
His step on the ladder of lights is gold,
-The fifth gate, the gate of Nergal
His step on the ladder of lights is red.
-The sixth gate, the gate of the lord marduk
His step on the ladder of lights is purple.
-The seventh gate, the gate of Ninib called Adar
His step on the ladder of lights is black.

*CONT last two gates.
>>
>>17223729
>Dee
isn't that the guy who got cucked by his partner?
>>
>>17223745
They cucked each other.
>>
Tomorrow, I'm doing a ritual. Are these hours accurate?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Hours.html
>>
File: Seal of the Binding.png (386KB, 669x454px) Image search: [Google]
Seal of the Binding.png
386KB, 669x454px
>>17223734
-The eighth gate, the gate of Yuggoth called DAATH
The step on the ladder of lights is of darkest purple
"The number of Yuggoth is said to be eight (8), but is known by those with the knowledge of things best left unknown as to be counted NINE (9)"

-The ninth gate, the gate of Krythnon
?

Where can I read more about this "ladder of lights"? Of a system that is similar to this?
>>17223729
There is no Necronomicon there. Yes, the Dee you're posting is a complete and utter fabrication.

As I am reading this more carefully, I can see some typos KEK.

>Again, I'll refer you to the actual scholarship around Dee and Enochiana. This is a collection of references of all Dee material even unpublished stuff.

Thanks, good stuff.

>>17223722
>>that inept Greek writing
On the right one? That was from the Simonomicon.
>>
>>17223778
They recommend using this program,
http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/
Those hours tend to be different depending on your location, etc.
>>
>>17223798
Also recommending Solar Fire.
>>
>>17223141
>minus the superstition
>superstition
I don't think you should write it off as superstition that easily.
>>
>>17223931
Can you give me some reasons not to?
>>
If I'm leaving an offering of the Demon's favored metal, do I literally just leave it at the alter? For how long?
>>
Thanks for the books guys. Getting through the elman book now. Truly fascinating stuff.
>>
>>17223061
The creepy day care was in salt lake city, that was reddit, there was nothing about rituals there, and it wasn't that kids went in and never came out, people got suspicious because kids never went in at all.
>>17223110
>in soviet Poland psychologists are crazy too
>>
How is the scholarship regarding the dragon book of Essex going? Is the wiki still up? Did you guys build your "dragon vessels" yet?
>>
>>17224272
My notes are at 19 pages, down from 25, and that's not even going into much detail, I could probably beef it back up again if I included every goddamn reference I can find plus my own findings. The wiki is...around but I dunno if it's going to be as in depth as we'd have preferred in deference to the CS in case one of decides to cave in and write Xoanon.
>>
What kind of magic is best to start with? I really only want to do healing stuff but I have no clue where to start.
>>
Can magic be used to punish the nigger hordes in America? I want them to be enslaved and eventually starved to death.

Can magic do this?
>>
>>17224548
For healing I'd imagine the best stuff would bein the Shamaric folder.
>>17224577
/pol/'s here
>>
>tfw you miss out on the now 1,000 dollar plus clear Blackstar Bowie vinyl

IS THIS NOT MY WILL?

Free bump.
>>
>>17226352
You'd have to live the rest of your life knowing you're a hording hipster, trust me it's better this way.
>>
File: 1429494715149.jpg (30KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
1429494715149.jpg
30KB, 449x449px
>>17227000
triple naught of truth
>>
>>17224227
there was something about rituals senpai. One anon claimed to have been in basements of places like it etc. Also kids did go inside, i even saw photos of kids getting sort of escorted inside in one of the thread. that mightve been on the 8 (spam protection ffs go away) chan thought.

fuck i miss india
>>
>>17227159
>fuck i miss pajeet shitting outside my hotel room

why
>>
>>17227159
DESIGNATED
>>
File: dcm.png (1MB, 951x670px) Image search: [Google]
dcm.png
1MB, 951x670px
>>17227183
No.
>>
>>17227183
wym?

>>17227182
i miss my guru senpai.
>>
https://web.archive.org/web/20150129142203/http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2tvah1/slc_creepy_daycare_saga

Empty, no kids, and certainly nothing occult. Just another cop listening shop.
>>
fak
this
>>17227257
is in reply to this
>>17227159
>>
>>17213385

Do you guys masturbate? Serious question.
>>
>>17227216
>needing a guru
top goy
>>
>>17227273
good luck learning shav sadhana without a guru. and even if you do

god luck surviving shav sadhana without a guru ;)
>>
Legit question:

Can divination predict outcomes in a passive sense or is it another form of ritual where your the reason the outcome occurs?
>>
>>17227356
Nigga post a detailed infograph about your homo indian exercise and I'll do it
>>
>>17227376
> is it another form of ritual where your the reason the outcome occurs

depending on the interpretation/tradition it certainly is.
for example a psychological approach to magic certainly values divination as an introspection or examination tool and not a lottery prediction tool.
>>
>>17227377
cant, because ive not been initiated to do it. there is no infograph because it is as secret as it can be.
it involves finding a corpse, better is fresh, and evoking Maa as either tara kali or other form, and offering raw meat or human bllod to her. the corpse might come back to life and kill you. you might die of fear when seeing the goddes, a spirit may get you if you dont protect yourself well, or the animal in which the goddes comes might just kill you.
>>
>>17227271
Why not?

>>17227376
The latter.

There is entirely no reasoning to support the former interpretation.

>>17227400
I don't think he was asking about that. Also, to be entirely fair, I don't think divination has any place in the psych magic model beyond just "being there". At least not in the strict sense of tarot reading and astrology.

Visions are a bit of a different matter.
>>
>>17227412
Sounds kinda gay. What's the point? Do you shoot fireballs and shit afterwards?
>>
>>17221950
Pranayama and yogic diet. Inner and outer manipulation of energies.
>>
>>17221950
>I would like to improve my health in a big way
Hit the gym, eat right, drop all hypocrisy.
>>
>>17227421
No, you get to meet Ma. You can ask her to shoot fireballs but thatd be watsing the whole thing. Ma will grant those to you anyway, its better to form a sort of master shishya, or moreso mother child relation with her.
Actually im reading svobodas book now and he explains the relation between the sadhaka and maa pretty accuretly. But for me Maa is more like a wife i was married to for hundred of years and she is almost like a sort of family, more so than simply my mother.
>>
>>17227472

Is the goddess evil ?
>>
>>17227472
Bullshit.

>>17227508
Yes.
>>
>>17227508
Nope. Nothing is evil. She is the same as god, the almoghty one in the bible. She is simply a part of him manifest through the world. She is everything, the good and evil. Source of all creation. S
>>
>>17227518

Why is tantra sadhna misconstrued as black magic ?
>>
>>17227518

Just teach us or something m8. Why are you so secretive ?
>>
>>17227524
>Why is tantra sadhna misconstrued as black magic ?
I think it has something to do with having sex with corpses

>>17227472
bro if you're so gung ho, I don't think polish cemeteries have guards. Just dig that fucker up and use a condom. Just do it.
>>
>>17227544

No can you fuck off and pray to Jesus and whatever bullshit magixk bullcrap you have instead of insulting ?
>>
So do sigils have a similar effect on different people, or is it subjective?
>>
>>17227524
>>17227537
>>17227559
>all those spaces before question marks

Please.

>>17227564
What do you mean?
>>
>>17227524
Because it looks like it to the unknowing eye and it can be used as black magick. The shav sadhana can be used to kill somone, get wealth or meet ma and reach enlightenment. Its the ultimate test of your greed etc.
>>17227537
Im not secretive desu. I tell all i know, amd some thing i rather not say because i myself am not sure. I am not a fully initiated aghori, i have mot went through shav sadhana. I was merely introduced to aghora by my guru and assisted him in sadhanas, and can preform simple tara sadhanas. In essence, mothing that exceeds the material of the mega.

>>17227544
I want to come back to india and get fully initiated. I dont want to waste a few uears in a polish prison. Not worth the risk. Also, o dont know the shav sadhana ritual, ive merely seen it performed.
Also shav sadhana dorsnt involve sex with a corpse. Youre wrong on that, i have t really seen a sadhana involvingthat that was not individual aghora (sadhanas constructed by intuition of sadhaka)
>>17227513
>bullshit
No
>yes
'No'
>>
Anything fun & interesting ti do with this:

"On 20 January, all five bright planets – Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn – will appear in a line, visible to the naked eye."
>>
>>17227559
>No can you fuck off and pray to Jesus and whatever bullshit magixk bullcrap you have instead of insulting ?
Fuck off cunt. I ain't even a Christian you dumb fuck
>>
>>17227662

Can we just meet up and fuck ?
>>
>>17227685

Still a ignorant beast who thinks too highly off himself. Your ego must be a dildo in your ass.
>>
>>17227687
>tfw you'll never violate an anon's hungry bp under the stars
why live
>>
>>17227700
It's pretty whatever. I mean wizard sex is crazy and all, but most anons aren't very hot in a spiritual sense.
>>
>>17227625
>No
Show me.
>>
>>17227724
>>17227625
>Show me.

Don't be pussies. Go dig up a local polish body and becomes lvl 20 necromancers
>>
>>17227724
Evil doesnt exist, its simply a burning of ones karma. It seems evil because of your discriminatory thinking, the duality between good and evil is maya. The goddes is everything, she is the killer and the killed. how can she be evil?
>>
>>17227732
sure, lets dig up the grave of the famous warsaw schizos roman czarnys bro, hes somewhere in the wilanow cementary.

warsaw shav sadhana meetup when?
>>
>>17227734
>Evil doesnt exist, its simply a burning of ones karma.
Karma de facto relies on a dualism of good and evil (both defined by dharma), dumbass.
>>
>>17227734
Also I was referring to the straight no, not the "no" in quotes.
>>
>>17227746

You are a pasu and he is a vira
>>
>>17227734
>its simply a burning of ones karma.
how do I burn off my karma? Kapalabhati and masturbation just aren't doing it for me.
>>
>>17227746
it isnt. Karma is memory. its not some magic mmbo jumbo, its literally logic. if i want sex in this life and am devoted to lust and die unsatiated, il prob be reborn as a bunny. if i kill somone with no attachment, ill most likely not suffer karmicly. anything presented as a magical law "dont do it cause bad" is literaly only a skillfull means of getting people on the right path. do you even lotus sutra bro.
>>
>>17227754
depends, penance is a good way. japa can do it, but so can sex or eating food. you are burning karma just by living since it is your karma to live. everything you do burns some sort of karma senpai. the individual aghora sahdana i mentioned are supposed to burn of karma quickly. ex if somone knows lust is their issue they might fuck a corpse, something so bad that they wont ever want sex again and they wont suffer kamrmic problems from sex and be reborn as bunnies
>>
>>17227767
>Karma is memory.
Okay...

>its literally logic
So Memory is Logic now?

>if i want sex in this life and am devoted to lust and die unsatiated, il prob be reborn as a bunny
And how is reincarnation related to memory OR logic?
(protip: it's not)

>if i kill somone with no attachment, ill most likely not suffer karmicly
You'll still have an imprint in your memory, dumbass.

>do you even lotus sutra bro.
Do you even primary school level logic bro?
>>
>>17227773
you dont think about whats written but just take things literally? ok.

when i said memory i ment memory of desire.if i kill somone and have egrets about it etc, i will be reborn as a victim because ill feel bad for doing it. if i dont feel bad at all i wont suffer at all. if i die wanting sex, ill be reborn as something that has sex at all times. its all about desire.

>Do you even primary school level logic bro?
no, i only tantra bro.

>its literally logic
>So Memory is Logic now?
i meant its logical, its not logic.
>>
>>17227783
>you dont think about whats written but just take things literally? ok.
Taking things literally is literally thinking about what's written. As opposed to thinking about what's meant. And if the two aren't the exact same, then the writer is obviously shit at writing.

>when i said memory i ment memory of desire
So "I remember back then in the old days I wanted an N64"?
Doesn't seem like much tbqh senpai.

>if i kill somone and have egrets about it etc, i will be reborn as a victim because ill feel bad for doing it.
How are regrets memories of desire?
(protip: they're not)

In fact, I would argue that you're missing the point of karma, which is that the regret itself is an expression of your shitty life choices.

>if i dont feel bad at all i wont suffer at all.
Except you will, because solipsism isn't a valid and accurate paradigm.

>if i die wanting sex, ill be reborn as something that has sex at all times. its all about desire.
Yeah, except you won't get reborn, buddy. Reincarnation don't real.

>>17227783
>i meant its logical, its not logic.
Then fucking type properly. Jeez.
>>
>>17227794
> the writer is obviously shit at writing.
he is, i do suck at getting my point across. its the reason i discuss. to learn how to get things across properly. also im drunk which might be not helping me

>How are regrets memories of desire?
if your regret of killing somone is the strongest of your memories, at death youll be wanting to do penance, and youll subconciously get reborn as a victim

>regret itself is an expression of your shitty life choices.

it was your karma to kill somone in the first place. you were probably a victim in your past life and wanted revange. thats why karma sucks and i want to escape it, its a never ending circle (samsara)
> Reincarnation don't real.
thats an opinion, there is no evidence for or against it.

>Then fucking type properly. Jeez.
did i do better?
>>
>>17227783
Imo attachment to sex is what causes you to be reborn in the first place. If you have no attachment to sex then as a soul or spirit you won't be drawn to people fucking and won't be incarnated into another body.

I think the killing thing is a bit more complicated. What goes around comes around, one way or another.
>>
>>17227823
its all desire based. its not only sex but sex is usually the main reason. sex, food or greed. people will do anything to satiate hunger lust and greed senpai.
the easiest way to get reborn into something more comfy than a humin is to die only wanting god. then youlll either get reborn in one of the heavens, or buddhalands as the buddhists call em.
>>
>>17227820
>if your regret of killing somone is the strongest of your memories,

That makes no sense. You can regret killing someone, but regret isn't a state, it's a process, and therefore you DO it, you can't "remember" it.

You're confused as to what memories are.

Furthermore, why would one's strongest memory be one of regretting that they killed someone, rather than of the actual killing? You make zero sense.

>at death youll be wanting to do penance,

That is up for debate.

>and youll subconciously get reborn as a victim

Incorrect. Of course, I'm willing to change my stance if you provide convincing sources.

>it was your karma to kill somone in the first place. you were probably a victim in your past life and wanted revange. thats why karma sucks and i want to escape it, its a never ending circle (samsara)

That's a post-hoc mystical woo rationalization, entirely ignoring the physical context of a killing or murder. I.e. ignoring that which is self-evident for the sake of that which is at worst very much made up.

>did i do better?

Slightly. The thing which you should use more is logic; does what you're saying convey EXACTLY AND PRECISELY ONLY THE MEANING which you want to communicate? If yes, great. If not, try again.

I've found myself more than once stopping to think for upwards of 10 minutes over how to phrase a particular meaning, in a way which is precise and not at all ambiguous.

With time, it comes automatically.
>>
>>17213385
Are there any public Thelemic groups worth joining?

Anyone have any experience with Temple of Thelema?
>>
>>17227876
>Are there any public Thelemic groups worth joining?
No.

>Anyone have any experience with Temple of Thelema?
I don't think we have anyone who does. That said, the guy running it has weird ideas.
>>
>>17227883
Why are there no modern occult groups worth a shit? ffs
>>
>>17227843
We are beings of perception. Through lots of remote viewing and astral travel I have experienced myself without form, and sometimes taking a form to interact with the world. Sometime I view the ocean, and interact with the life there. I believe life is a good in the universe. A way for awareness to grow in complexity and spiritual perception. My dna determines the way I experience my body, and it leaves etheric imprints in my soul that seem to persist even when I am without physical form. I believe clearing karma can mean expanding the sense of life force within and releasing the attachments to people and situations that limit the expression of my awareness. It also grows in accordance with love and some sort of natural law and progression. Through this growth of life and love I expand my capabilities and perceptions of spirit, and hopefully become a better person. I believe that the life experiences we continue to create are so that we can know ourselves within limitation, and grow the limits of our lower selves so they can evolve and coexist in the higher dimensions. Loving ourselves fully is a part of this, if you can envelope your body in love you will experience much healing and beauty. This is a treasure of this realm.
>>
>>17227876
Well there's AA and the OTO
>>
>>17227865
>You can regret killing someone, but regret isn't a state, it's a process, and therefore you DO it, you can't "remember" it.

If you regret, you remember what you did. It has a source. that source is the memory of the act of killing. If you completly forget that you killed someone you wont feel regret. Even if you forget the act of killing but feel regret the memory is still somewhere in your subconcious. The strongest memory is the actual killing, thats what i meant atleast.

>That is up for debate
well what i eamn is its not neccesarly wanting penance, but wanting to loose the awfull feeling of regret. and then youre reborn as a victim because that will make you loose the regret. there myriads of other ways you can get reborn to loose it, a victim is just one way senpai.

>That's a post-hoc mystical woo rationalization, entirely ignoring the physical context of a killing or murder. I.e. ignoring that which is self-evident for the sake of that which is at worst very much made up.

its not mystical rationalization. its just using the principal of karma and logic to come to that conclusion.

>With time, it comes automatically.
i hope so. im still much better than before. with maa's grace ill perfect it

>>17227903
but if you have this body you can loose all of that through shitty karma. whats the point of constantly healing and bettering yourself when you can simply come back to your source and be free of this burden? you are lost in samsaras illusionary beauty. This life, and any other life is maya, it is subject to birth and death and rebirth and death and rebirth and death etc etc. to be freed is to never suffer again, because you are out of reach of karma, you become shiva. that is the state of Sivata. Right now your shakti identifys with this body, and doesnt want to loose it because she self identifys it. but in fact, her essence is not this life or any life. it is siva, and to be truly happy with no possible problems she has to come back to siva.
>>
>>17227865
on a completly unrelated note, what kind of karma has poland aquired that our rappers suck so much? polish rap is just ubearable
>>
>>17227997
could be worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJZ0xZuW7mw
>>
>>17227899
Because occultism is bollocks in terms of getting practical results in everyday life, compared to more mundane means. Like if I want to get someone to feel bad, you're going to have a much easier time just talking to them towards that end than doing some woo ritual.

>>17227949
>thats what i meant atleast
That's not what you wrote the first time around.

>but wanting to loose the awfull feeling of regret.
I don't think that's entirely what's up.

>and then youre reborn as a victim because that will make you loose the regret
Except that doesn't make you lose regret at all nig. It makes you see yourself as a victim, and disempowers you. Have you noticed how the hindu caste system is absolute shit?

>its not mystical rationalization. its just using the principal of karma and logic to come to that conclusion.

>karma
>not mystical
Nigga what

>>17227997
I don't listen to Polish music at all, so I don't know.
>>
>>17227949
Perhaps you are right. I have a fear of death, or that my heart might stop beating. Once I experienced astral rape, and my soul fled, and I had a heart attack. I was in a dark place, and I made the darkness into an image, chanted to shiva and returned to life.

Another time I chanted om namah shivaya, and my soul reverted to a sea creature from my past, but I feared my human body would die.

Lately I chanted Om Namah Shivaya and was being pulled into this overwhelming image of blue like a expansive orb of bliss. I heard shakti singing a most beautiful song. Like a pure expression of energy, but my mind wanted to identify its significance and started trying to understand through language and logic, which separated it from the vibration. It seemed like understanding and the thing itself were different. I think my mind just wants to understand and know it will be alright. This was making the right side of my body resonate in bliss, but the my heart started beating really fast uncontrollably. I fear its end I guess. I always feared god even unto death. That I would rather be dead than be with him, yet I fear he will be the one to kill me all the more. I've always been afraid of it.
>>
>>17228013
karma is literally logical. especially if you forget about reincarnation. if i steal from you and police come after me thats karma. action -> reaction. its physics senpai.

not listening to polish music is the only rational decision. i dont either but sometimes i see it on facebook and play out of curiosity.
>>17228009
kek which one of our slavic shitholes is this?
>>
>>17228022
seems to me like you have karma with tantra. id research and find a guru if i were you.

experiencing death is a good thing. now youll enter real death with more peace in mind knowing what it feels like.

the reason you began wanting to self identify is that your shakti, which is the same as an ego, wants something to identify with as she cannot exist on her own. the problem is, she is simply part of shiva and once reunited she is once again full and finally can identify with herself - shiva.

theres nothing to fear in death. theres more to fear in life senpai. life is the only thing that can put you further into samsara and away from your ultimate reality. also
>not wanting dank ultimate bliss in sexual union of shiva shakti
pleb
>>
>>17228043

How to know what your karma is ?
>>
File: Tara Maa.jpg (140KB, 200x298px) Image search: [Google]
Tara Maa.jpg
140KB, 200x298px
>>17228052
its a siddhi to know. Get to know ma and you will learn.

>ma is love
>ma is life
>>
>>17228027
>karma is literally logical. especially if you forget about reincarnation. if i steal from you and police come after me thats karma. action -> reaction. its physics senpai.

Except you're retarded here as well. Action-reaction means that if you take something from me (assuming something physical), then that physical object moves (reaction) because you're moving it (action).

What happens later on is hardly relevant, because there is a multitude of other factors which make your influence negligible.
>>
>>17227883
>I don't think we have anyone who does. That said, the guy running it has weird ideas.
What exactly do you mean by this?
>>
>>17228130
>What exactly do you mean by this?
His interpretation of Laya Yoga as being the source of the Apocalypse of St. John is just... let's just say out there.
>>
I'm a little dubious as to the effectiveness of digging up a corpse.
>>
>>17228222
Well it certainly has psychological impact, but in terms of like, metaphysics? I highly doubt that such things work.
>>
>>17228146
What about his story about his connection with the Secret Chiefs? There´s some place where I can found it?
>>
>>17228267
Iunno mate, I never hung out with those people.
>>
>>17228276
If I become a hypnotherapist, is it possible to hypnotize milfs to suck my cock and not remember?
>>
help out senpai, what to learn first

basic ayurveda or jyotisham
>>
>>17228279
There are two requirements to hypnotizing (just hypnotizing, not doing anything else) a person (note this applies to what I do -- therapy, and stage hypnosis):
A) They must want to be hypnotized.
B) They must not fear hypnosis.

As far as then giving people suggestions, they have to hold a positive emotional attitude towards them. Otherwise, suggestions don't get realized.

Also remember that a person remains fully conscious and aware of what you're doing while it happens, so if you go "suck my dick and then forget it", more than likely you'll get a kick in the balls.

In short: not unless they want it already, and it's safe for them. Keeping in mind that the brain doesn't distinguish between physical, emotional, or social danger.

You'd have better chances getting blowjobs by just going up to women and asking.
>>
>>17228285
>jyotisham
^
>>
>>17228368
on it.
>>
It used to be in a thread in his forum, but due to it´s policy about "general section" it disappeared into oblivion when the thread reached the end of the section. I wonder if that story could be available in some other place...
>>
>>17228276
>It used to be in a thread in his forum, but due to it´s policy about "general section" it disappeared into oblivion when the thread reached the end of the section. I wonder if that story could be available in some other place...
>>
>>17228393
I've no clue. I really don't follow occult groups and people at all recently; got better things to do with my time. I still enjoy talking about it every once in a while though.
>>
>>17228146
>His interpretation of Laya Yoga as being the source of the Apocalypse of St. John is just... let's just say out there.
W-wait, what? For fucking serious? I really wish someone other than Seckler would have gotten Jane's blessing, goddamn.
>>
>>17228940
Yeah. Satyr even said that he expected no else from Eshelman, when I'd mentioned it.
>>
>>17228940
What´s the matter with Seckler, exactly?
>>
>>17213385

Struggling with telekinesis (paper pyramid) right now. It doesn't move when I want to, and not very well. What can I do?
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.