[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you believe that vampire exist ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: vampire waifu.jpg (221KB, 884x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vampire waifu.jpg
221KB, 884x1080px
do you believe that vampire exist ?
>>
How can you not with the daily
I'm a transsexual, reptilian warlock vampire from the future ama
Threads
They clearly exist
>>
>>17209230
proof ?
>>
nope , just a fantasy
human can't live just by drinking a blood
>>
>>17209224
NO
>>
>>17209233
Vampires aren't human, you fucking dimwit.
>>
>>17209242
So, explain the inner works of vampirism to me.
>>
>>17209224
no. and if they do, kirsten stewart certainly isn't one of them.
>>
>>17209242
They are mutaded humans , dumbfuck.
>>
>>17209224
no
>>
vampire here ask me anything

i'm a grill btw :3
>>
>>17209253
vampires are aliens from the moon, sent to eradicate mankind because earth asked the rest of the planets to kill the humans
>>
>>17209277
yes
>>
>>17209224
Not like the vampires in pic related
>>
>>17209271
>mutated
There you fucking go. They wouldnt function like a normal one, bonehead.
>>
I think a lot of dark shit beyond what we can comprehend exists; we catch a few scary glimpses of these "things" and try to form some sense out of it...we come up with monsters and legends to try and identify them, but I think the reality is much worse; probably on a Lovecraft scale. I think serial killers approach or tap into this Darkness, coming close to mutation, but not crossing over. Whatever is responsible for vampire-like actions, is probably something in the realm of Nephilim. I don't think it's anything that could be passed on, like vampire lore projects.
>>
>>17209280
>>17209280
Thats not the inner workings.
Thats is just glossoalia.
>>
File: Malkavian.png (986KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Malkavian.png
986KB, 1024x640px
I hope so.
>>
>>17209279
Im novinha safada by the way.
>>
>>17209279
Rawr!1! XDD
>>
>>17209354
fuck off ciel
>>
>>17209423

don't hit on me you silly werewolves x-DD
>>
autism.
>>
>>17209224
Ayy lmaos are more real than them.
>>
>>17209525
>^_^< sryyy :3
>>
>>17209230

are there any 6/10 real grills like you? would like to date one
>>
Vampires are too mainstream for /x/ to believe in
>>
It'd be cool if vampires did exist, but it's very unlikely that they could without everyone knowing about them.
>>
Just the ones that suck penis
>>
A vampire sucked my dick
>>
>>17210610
that is some kinky role play
>>
If they did they would rule everything, and we wouldn't have lost a great deal of the people we have. Effectively contagious immortality? People like Albert Einstein or Neils Bohr would have been snatched up before they died and an immortal scientist would be able to do amazing things.
>>
>>17210738
What makes you think this isn't going on in underground secret societies?
>>
>>17209271
Confirming that real vampires are indeed mutated humans.
>>
>>17209224
Of course they do, they're called the government. They suck the life right out of me every time I get paid, and I see little tangible benefit.
>>
>>17210334

Errybodeh gotta eat
>>
I do
>>
>>17209224
Yeah. I read a lot of paranormal books and believe them. They come from another realm through portals.
>>
>>17213275
Tell me more
>>
>>17210738
>If they did they would rule everything
>a species that can't even sit in direct sunlight
>ruling anything

kek
>>
I think vampires here on earth exist but they exist in the form of energy vampires. Where those who are empty followers of the darkness are made into slaves and can't sustain their life force on their own so they must drain the energy of others to survive. That's my idea of vampires anyway.
>>
>>17209358

huehuehue
>>
>>17209253
One day, you awaken with an unquenchable thirst, an overwhelming desire to put cocks in your mouth.
>>
>>17209224
Has that guy who claims he's a vampire since the 1940's around anymore? Haven't heard from him in a while. Says some Turkish broad vampire converted him or something.
>>
the only /real/ vampires i can think of are fuckin psychic vampires that just leech off of people, or people who actually believe they're vampires and go so far as to drink blood, which isn't necessarily unhealthy but just dangerous, just stupid as shit.

tl;dr: Sort of.
>>
>>17213580
Blood sucking vampires: stupid and unrealistic
Psychic vampires: could be /real/, definitely
>>
It's not as thrilling or romantic, but my girlfriend has a blood disease that requires transfusions from blood donors once a month. She literally needs fresh human blood every four weeks or she will die.
>>
>>17213345

this
>>
>>17213489
Yeah he had a pretty cool story even if it was rp.
>>
>>17213380
kek
>>
>>17209357
im so glad you posted this
>>
>>17213380
>>
even if they did exist, what gives? Human mosquitoes.. who gives a shit.. boring
>>
Does sucking dick count?
>>
>>17215349
see
>>17213380
>>
In a way. I have a friend who likes biting necks and sucking the blood. I kinda enjoy it too, we always ask for concent though
>>
>>17214215
I think he may have been destroyed for giving out information.
>>
>>17209224
Yes, why do you think humans rise in numbers, destroying their own food habitats? Who do you think views humans as animals?
>>
>>17214764

people in finland give a shit. it's the most important demographic.
>>
>>17214764
Holy shit. If you find vampirism boring what do you find exciting? Molesting kids?
>>
>>17209224
No.
>>
>>17209224
yes, they are called "edgy kids"
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.